John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
    The fiction Allies or enemies...has been updated again...and I got to say I'm going nuts...what a cliffhanger...sheez....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3323560/1/

It's up to now 24 chapter...and is just getting better and better...
    Yeah, she does. I told her I'm calling her THE QUEEN OF THE CLIFFIE - mercy the girl is gonna give this old woman a heart attack - LOL. But on the other hand, I be happy doing it - LOL.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
      Yeah, she does. I told her I'm calling her THE QUEEN OF THE CLIFFIE - mercy the girl is gonna give this old woman a heart attack - LOL. But on the other hand, I be happy doing it - LOL.
      I love her fanfics...especially this one!!!

Comment

*lol* Yeah I saw that comment by you.... and I agree with that
        When I read what happened I was like...no no no don't end it there... *lol*
        sigpic
        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Pokes head in to say hello..... Mostly a lurker, but when I saw Nina's name, I just had to say what a great job she did on her last J/T vid.

Comment

*comes out of lurking*

Hi! Just want to bring up the discussion about the ep "Travellers" again.

Spoiler:
            I doubt that John's going to be 'kirking' with this commander. I'd say she will be cruel and she's probably the one who'll order to have him beaten. She'll also be his enemy and his captor. I think it'll be more like John and the Wraith Queen from "The Hive". Also if we go back to that episode, there was also that girl that was with him and Ford (can't remember her name). I know he slightly 'kirked' with her but he always seemed to be wary of her. Then when he realised she was working for the Queen he seemed to show no interest in her at all. So "Travellers" could also be like that too.

*goes back into lurking*
            The Replicators
            We must Replicate

Comment

Originally posted by MightyGirl View Post
              Pokes head in to say hello..... Mostly a lurker, but when I saw Nina's name, I just had to say what a great job she did on her last J/T vid.
              Awww thank you MightyGirl...really sweet of you....I'm really happy you liked it..

And feel free to delurk anytime.. we're all just a happy bunch in here...
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Welcome Mighty girl glad you popped in hope you stay with the thread theres a nice bunch of people in here and can say how much im lovin your sig!!!!:shepard::L
                Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hiya

I'm new to Atlantis, only started watching this year, but I've watched SG-1 for many years. Decided to search for a Sheppard/Tayla thread after finally watching Sunday

Spoiler:
                  The scenes where Tayla and John are discussing their 'crushes' opened my eyes to a possible ship.

Does anyone have any good ep recommendations for this pairing?
                  sigpic

Comment

Im really looking forward to actually watching the second half of season 3 and looking forward to hearing more info about season 4 and whats going to happen to Teyla/John and the rest of the team. I addicted to spoilers...and i need help...lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                      Hiya

I'm new to Atlantis, only started watching this year, but I've watched SG-1 for many years. Decided to search for a Sheppard/Tayla thread after finally watching Sunday

Spoiler:
                      The scenes where Tayla and John are discussing their 'crushes' opened my eyes to a possible ship.

Welcome Toomi!!!!!

I love your sig by the way! Wasn't Sunday such a great ep?! I'm actually the opposite of you! I started out watching Atlantis first and have only recently begun really watching SG1. Before I only watched randomly and only in the past few seasons once Ben and Claudia joined on after Farscape. But I'm halfway through season four now and am loving it! Jack/Sam are just too adorable! And I love Daniel/Vala in the later eps (Sorry, LOL!). I see you're a Farscape fan as well! John and Aeryn are my all-time favorite TV couple. I think you'll find a few 'Scapers here as well.

In any event, welcome to the J/T love!!!! It's a little slow right now, but it's a great group here!

Mighty Girl
                      --It's great to see you delurk again! Post again soon!

JTLover--I totally agree with your speculations!

Steph
                      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                        Welcome Toomi!!!!!

I love your sig by the way! Wasn't Sunday such a great ep?! I'm actually the opposite of you! I started out watching Atlantis first and have only recently begun really watching SG1. Before I only watched randomly and only in the past few seasons once Ben and Claudia joined on after Farscape. But I'm halfway through season four now and am loving it! Jack/Sam are just too adorable! And I love Daniel/Vala in the later eps (Sorry, LOL!). I see you're a Farscape fan as well! John and Aeryn are my all-time favorite TV couple. I think you'll find a few 'Scapers here as well.

In any event, welcome to the J/T love!!!! It's a little slow right now, but it's a great group here!

Mighty Girl
                        --It's great to see you delurk again! Post again soon!

JTLover--I totally agree with your speculations!

Steph
                        Thanks!
                        Don't worry about the D/V thing. I don't freak out at other ships. I only write C/V as it's so much fun to do so (plus being a 'Scaper, well, can't stamp it out of me. )

Sunday was an amazing ep. I'm so glad I started getting into Atlantis. Seen a few eps like The Return 1&2, Grace Under Pressure, The Real World, and a few others that I can't remember the titles of. Are there any shippy eps I should watch or just watch them all in order?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          Hiya

Spoiler:

HI TOOMI - WELCOME TO THE *FUN*SHIP!!!!

We have lots of fun and discussions,you're really enjoy it here.

Now ep suggestions, there are many. I will try to give you by Seasons but I may miss some so gang pitch in if I miss something .

Season 1: Rising 1/2
                          Hide & Seek
                          38 Minutes
                          Suspicion
                          Home
                          Hot Zone
                          Letters from Pegasus
                          The Gift
                          The Seige 1
                          *Actually, pretty much all of S1, it was JT heavy.*

Season 2: Runner
                          Instinct
                          Conversion
                          The Hive
                          Epiphany
                          The Long Goodbye
                          Micheal
                          Allies

Season 3 - 1st 10 eps only:

Sateda
                          Phantoms
                          The Return 1

Hope this helps
                          sigpic

Comment

Now ep suggestions, there are many. I will try to give you by Seasons but I may miss some so gang pitch in if I miss something .

Hide & Seek
                            38 Minutes
                            Suspicion
                            Home
                            Hot Zone
                            Letters from Pegasus
                            The Gift
                            The Seige 1

Instinct
                            Conversion
                            The Hive
                            Epiphany
                            The Long Goodbye
                            Micheal
                            Allies

Sateda
                            Phantoms
                            The Return 1

Hope this helps
                            Sweet! Thanks! Good thing I have tomorrow off !!! Ah, no better way to spend the day other than watching eps of my fave shows....
                            sigpic

Comment

Hide & Seek
                              38 Minutes
                              Suspicion
                              Home
                              Hot Zone
                              Letters from Pegasus
                              The Gift
                              The Seige 1

Instinct
                              Conversion
                              The Hive
                              Epiphany
                              The Long Goodbye
                              Micheal
                              Allies

Sateda
                              Phantoms
                              The Return 1

Hope this helps
                              Great list, Cyn! (Epiphany, really? I've never thought of that one as shippy, LOL!)

Let's see, what else? The Lost Boys in season two, right before Hive, had the little head in lap moment at the end. For the second half of season three, my favorite along with Sunday is The Ark. Both are GREAT eps!

Toomi, I think you'll find that this is not a very overt ship. It is Stargate after all, LOL! But Teyla and John were written from the start to have sexual tension between them--you'll see that right away in Rising Part 2--so the episodes are filled with so many great little moments. Have fun!!!! Let us know what you think!

Steph
                              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                Great list, Cyn!

Let's see, what else? The Lost Boys in season two, right before Hive, had the little head in lap moment at the end. For the second half of season three, my favorite along with Sunday is The Ark. Both are GREAT eps!

Toomi, I think you'll find that this is not a very overt ship. It is Stargate after all, LOL! But Teyla and John were written from the start to have sexual tension between them--you'll see that right away in Rising Part 2--so the episodes are filled with so many great little moments. Have fun!!!! Let us know what you think!

Steph
                                I like the quiet, subtle ships. It's almost more powerful than having it shoved in your face all the time. Plus, it can leave you with a lot of room to play in FF!

As for the eps, I think I'll start with the list and begin in season 1 beginning tommorow, or tonight if I can stay awake. I'll let you know my thoughts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X