John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
    In celebration of my 200th post, I made a video. It’s called ‘The Hunt’. I wouldn’t really call this a Sheyla vid, but it has quite a few JT moments. I made it mainly for laughs….and I love the song. Hope you like it.

De, this was an awesome vid. I love Cassandra Wilson and it worked well w/that ep. Good job...and by the way....

CONGRATS ON 2OO AND MORE TO COME
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
      Congrats Jodi on your 100th Post....here's a simple gift...from my own cap from the Siege 3

I love this sig Camy. You always give good gifts to your kids
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post

Camy, Cyn...send that grapefruit my way and I'll give it a nice thick coating of snow and ice. That'll make it even more interesting! LOL! Either that or Cyn will do a whirling leap over Walker's head, snatch his stetson off his head, catch the grapefrult on her way back over his shoulder and enjoy a nice cold drink in the hot sun...well except for the hat fuzz.
        Hey Steph...you might have an idea there w/the grapefruit, a little snow, some ice, a little something/something...*yells* Walker, get over here we have some drink mixing to do..*walks off shaking head*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
          I was wondering if anyone can give me recommendations for angst/darker S/T fics? I'm in a mood for some right now but apart from Tielan's stuff I'm not very knowledgable on the writers to look for.

Here are a few that you may find of interest.

Visions of the Future by Crescere
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3409705/1/
          Only chpt 1 of this extensive, very well written and innovative story is posted so far on FF.net. The original under her other penname - Myrrh was posted on Wraithbait in teleplay format. She has done a wonderful job w/the switch over and I find it even more interesting than it was before. You'll be hooked - I promise.

Another of her stories is:
          Fate of Waterfalls by Crescere
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3394670/1/

Another series of angsty John/Teyla is by up & coming Stephflea.
          Of Allies or Enemies
          http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3323560/1/
          She is growing to be a very good writer. Her first few chapters needed a little beta reading and I don't know if she went back and corrected that but the later were and her writing is very expressive. She has really grown since that first chapter and I think you will appreciate that if you give her story a read.

Hope these hold you for awhile.
          sigpic

Comment

PINK!? PINK?

*ducks, missed grapefruit by a hair...too bad Stephie wasn't quick enough*

oh, my!

I"m into Maroon 5 myself....and btw, Kenny was a favorite....I mean, listen to that Lady...or Through the Years....LOL

I also have that eclectic taste in music, if I like the rhythmn...I go with the flow...right now, I"m into this song by Tenacious D...I blame my song for that one...Wonderboy! I suggested to Stephie to do a vid with that one....it's sad that all I see when I hear this song is John and Rodney!

*sighs*

If anyone wants to give that one a chance....that would be a hilarious one.....with a JT slant of course....

Now, I found my calendar....
            Hey!! Pink had the right idea a girl doesn't need bling bling just REAL love(I think she was thinking of Teyla when she wrote that although she didn't know it at the time ).

Anyho, I found a wonderful idea w/Stephie suggestion for that grapefruit *waves finger* so there...

Speaking of fruit...Camy, I'm now addressing the calender of events, get that look off your face...

As I was saying, humm, fruit would fall under botany correct or not?? I may or maynot have an idea *walks off rubbing chin*

I now turn your channel back over to regular programming(no more spam for me)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Purpleyin View Post
              I was wondering if anyone can give me recommendations for angst/darker S/T fics? I'm in a mood for some right now but apart from Tielan's stuff I'm not very knowledgable on the writers to look for.
              Purpleyin, there are two author's I'd recommend you check out: agriope23 and allisnow (both on LiveJournal).

In particular, I'd recommend Alli's Three Days In Limbo (there's a post that tracks all five chapters here), Helpless - her entry for the Teylaficathon last year, and her fic Fractured (Part One, Part Two).

(I'm linking directly to Alli's fic, because she posts about a lot of other stuff on her LJ, while Agriope mostly posts fic, so you don't have to search far.)

Sel.

Comment

Originally posted by seldear View Post
                Purpleyin, there are two author's I'd recommend you check out: agriope23 and allisnow (both on LiveJournal).

In particular, I'd recommend Alli's Three Days In Limbo (there's a post that tracks all five chapters here), Helpless - her entry for the Teylaficathon last year, and her fic Fractured (Part One, Part Two).

(I'm linking directly to Alli's fic, because she posts about a lot of other stuff on her LJ, while Agriope mostly posts fic, so you don't have to search far.)

Sel.
                I'm w/Sel. I HIGHLY recommened Fractured - it is trully beautiful in it's intensity.
                sigpic

Comment

In honor of Botany week a fic rec:

Those Darn Alien Spores: John and Teyla by Capt Ritter

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3005018/1/

If you haven't read do, it's a funny JT romp
                  sigpic

Comment

Roo--THANK YOU so much for the spoilers and all your speculation!! I'm hoping for some angst and whump too!
                    No probs LC!!
                    Er, I think you're in the wrong thread. I would then direct you over to the Teyla/Ronon thread as this is for Pro Shep/Teyla. Or perhaps the anti-Ronon thread if that is more your cup of tea, if one even exists. I have no idea. I like all the characters. Thanks for posting though!
                    i like everyone too!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

All of those recommendations are wonderful and yes, Fractured is a great fic...

And Ritter's fics are all priceless!

Cyn...you should venture with that grapefruit....will this help!?
                      sigpic

Comment

Planet_tv: That wallie is awesome!

Camy: I’ve seen most of these videos, but they are good.

Jtjaforever: Thanks for the kind words on the video. I have a few other songs by Cassandra Wilson that I think are perfect for Teyla’s POV.

You guys are rec some of my favorite fics. Purpleyin should be a very happy camper.

………hhmmm, that fruit looks good……..

Comment

All of those recommendations are wonderful and yes, Fractured is a great fic...

And Ritter's fics are all priceless!

Cyn...you should venture with that grapefruit....will this help!?

A ruby red...my fav

*puts on thinking cap*

I'll get back to ya on that.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey, there's more there what came from! LOL

Oh, Dee when I went to see your AWESOME VID, I found those...and I don't think I had ever seen any of those...so, that was a nice little surprise....

So, what's in the calendar for this week?

BTW, continuing with our convo for The Siege III....

When John and Teyla were in the conference, it was amazing how Teyla knew just what John was thinking and how they almost finished each others' sentence...that was very nice...

But the other thing that struck me was how Teyla was able to calm Aiden down...I found that so powerful...he definetly cares for John and Teyla...and clearly we see that in the Runner....I miss Aiden...he had that innocence and that childhood character that was so great to see him with John and Teyla....I hope that the writers continue to bring him back..for some reason I don't think there has been any closure...although he did do a number on them in The Lost Boys and in The Hive.....

Anywho...sidetracking here....Did you guys also see how John kind of cringed when Teyla suggested connecting with the Wraith...it's amazing how so soon after she discovered what she has...or her abilities, how she quickly accepted it and was willing to risk it again, for Atlantis and the others....now, do we know what happened to the Athosians....were they evacuated during this time as well...I can't recalled if they were even mentioned....
                            sigpic

Comment

The fiction Allies or enemies...has been updated again...and I got to say I'm going nuts...what a cliffhanger...sheez....

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3323560/1/

It's up to now 24 chapter...and is just getting better and better...
                              sigpic
                              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                                In honor of Botany week a fic rec:

Those Darn Alien Spores: John and Teyla by Capt Ritter

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3005018/1/

If you haven't read do, it's a funny JT romp
                                And based of a Cadman/Beckett fic too....

Hi guys. Camy... I will get that video done here eventually... I swear. On the bright side, I'm completely un-spoilered!
                                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Working...
                                X