Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post
    Playing Catch up! Hhmmm, let’s see….

Camy: Thanks for the fic recommendation. It was wonderful. Left the author a review……. Reads Little Miss story: *gasps in horror* Camy, shame on you!

Let me tell you a little story of my own:
    Spoiler:

Determined Mom cuts off the old lady in the Cadillac and slips into the parking space. She climbs out of her silver Ford Escape determined to get her prize. She marches proudly through the doors of Best Buy and goes directly to the DVD section. Slowly, as to ensure she doesn’t overlook her quarry, she searches the newly released TV series and snags a copy of SGA Season 2. She holds it proudly over her head and shouts, “Eureka!” to anyone within hearing distance. She boldly makes her way to the counter and whips out her Mastercard. Picking up her bag, with receipt inside, she marches from the store satisfied by the victory of her hunt. (Does Captain Morgan pose before climbing into her car. “Got a little Stargate Atlantis in you?”) The End. Okay, so maybe I didn’t shout Eureka or do the Captain pose, but you get the picture…..

Bluealien: Goodness! Your wallies keep getting better and better. That one is beautiful.

LauraT: Teyla jealous? Hell yeah! She either keeps it to herself or teases John mercilessly. Remember that little pre-picnic scene in Sanctuary. She and Shep are pretty good at keeping a lid on their feelings. *Great discussion.*

Nick: Writer’s block? Don’t worry. You’d be surprised where some of my inspiration comes from. One of my stories actually came from a convo with Hubby about SUVs and station wagons (Have A Seat). Go concentrate on something else for a while. We promise no drawing and quartering…..well, at least not for a couple more days. HEY, you wrote a story! Ahhh! That was sweet. Good job!

NinaM: That was wonderful! It’s going in the keeps file. Excellent job!

I come bearing gifts: This is my new fic; a work in progress. It’s called Tamere. Hope you like it.
    Love the story...update it soon!!

Comment

Oh, DEE, I missed that link all together and just came to post it here...LOVED IT! can't wait till you update!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
        Saw it, loved it! I"m not a huge Avril fan...

*ducks*

But this one hit the mark! Cyn,

Spoiler:
        what are you doing listening to Avril Lavingne...?Shouldn't you be listening to like Kenny Rogers or something...roflmao!

Stephie....where are you? Heeeeelp!
        For your info Missy, I like Avril, a little Pink, Beyonce, Kenny G., Goo Goo Dolls, Maroon 5 -...get my drift *g*. I am a woman of many and varied taste and talents - LOL. Besides Kenny Rogers is too old, give me Tim McGraw any day - LOL!

Stephie...stay back , I'm sending a grapefruit her way (no snow in Texas)
        sigpic

Comment

Hey this is my 100th post took me awhile but i managed!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jodi518 View Post
            Hey this is my 100th post took me awhile but i managed!!
            CONRATS ON 100 - JODI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks you!!

Comment

Originally posted by Devine27 View Post

NinaM: That was wonderful! It’s going in the keeps file. Excellent job!
                Thanks...I'm glad you liked it
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Earth WEEK! wooohhoo! I think I have an idea!

Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 13 March 2007, 09:15 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Congrats Jodi on your 100th Post....here's a simple gift...from my own cap from the Siege 3

sigpic

Comment

hey spoilers for the season 4 ep Travelers is up in the speculation thread from solutions! i hope we get
                      Spoiler:
                      some nice telya angst for our sheppy in this one! antoher great ep that could highlight how much she cares for him, and since CG focused a lot of elizabeth's reactions to shep's torture, i wonder if this could be an opportunity for team angst but maybe with a few sheyla hints, with her worrying about him! i hope so anyway, we saw lots of shep concerned for teyla in season 3, maybe now its her turn to do the worrying!!

bring on season 4!!!
                      heres the LINK for the TRAVELERS ep spoilers....
                      http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/blog/?p=761
                      Last edited by Rootortoise; 08 March 2007, 08:10 AM.

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

I was wondering if anyone can give me recommendations for angst/darker S/T fics? I'm in a mood for some right now but apart from Tielan's stuff I'm not very knowledgable on the writers to look for.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, can you give us the link if you don't mind...

PY...I'll have to think about that one...I can't remember any of the top of my head right now..how's sad...LOL

Have you tried ff.net and just type John and Teyla under the characters and see what you come up with....

OH, Wait...yes.......Ryan C. Charles is in there..and her fics are wonderful! they are all very much Shep Angst..and they are very long but worth the reading...they are the length of an episode...

She has several...The Crystal Room...my personal favorite..Dark Matter, Proteus, and The Covenant....I think I"m forgetting one...aren't I? they are all posted in FF.net probably under M....I'll check for you!
                          sigpic

Comment

Here they are...nope didn't forget anything...let me know and let her know what you think.....

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1097020/
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                              Thanks for the heads up, can you give us the link if you don't mind...
                              no probs, i put the direct link in my previous post!!

SIG BY MY SISTER OBSESSED1! WHEN SHEP GOES WHUMP I GO THUNK! My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Rootortoise View Post
                                no probs, i put the direct link in my previous post!!
                                Thank you...oh, a ship...that sounds like a fic I know....heheheehe!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X