No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all the vid recommendations but I have just mastered my first sig so video making is a long way into the future. There are some extremely talented people out there who make great videos and do amazing artwork but I am happy with the J/T videos we have gotten and think everyone has done a wonderful job.

The music does play a big part in whether I like the video or not - if the song or the music doesnt seem to go with the scenes then it can take away from my enjoyment of the video.

Among my favourites are Nina's latest two and I love LC's a Hurting Heart, JB's vids were also great.

Look forward to lots more from you guys.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spirited Chihiro View Post
      No Problemo!!! My pleasure, i mean it was terribly difficult for me to sit down and watch farscape looking out for a star scene....yeah...no...not really!!!

LOL! Almost as difficult as watching the Conversion kiss over and over again...hehe!!
      Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        Thanks for all the vid recommendations but I have just mastered my first sig so video making is a long way into the future. There are some extremely talented people out there who make great videos and do amazing artwork but I am happy with the J/T videos we have gotten and think everyone has done a wonderful job.

The music does play a big part in whether I like the video or not - if the song or the music doesnt seem to go with the scenes then it can take away from my enjoyment of the video.

Among my favourites are Nina's latest two and I love LC's a Hurting Heart, JB's vids were also great.

Look forward to lots more from you guys.

Oh totally! Thank goodness for all the gorgeous J/T talent we have!! I don't know what I would do without all our amazing fics, vids, and artwork! I think we have some of the most talented people in the fandom, IMO. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was taking away from our own talent by posting the other recs.
        Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

For Fave Vids of 2006:

1). A Hurting Heart----LoveConquers. I have waxed to Steph how much I just love this video so I won't bore her again with my praises.

2). The Workout---LC

3). Far Away---by Nicole

4). Strong Enough---by Nicole

5). The Journey---by LC

6). True---by Lady Sarah Jane

7). A New Day---by Witchy

8). My Valentine---by Witchy

9). Spiritcoda----I absolutely love most of her vids and she turned me unto Westlife.

10). All The The Things Left Unsaid---Lady Sarah Jane

11). Handle Me With Care---A Teyla Vid(I don't remember who did this one)

12). Die Another Day---A Teyla Video(don't remember who did this either)

There are so many more vids I love, but I will stop here.

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel View Post
            For Fave Vids of 2006:

1). A Hurting Heart----LoveConquers. I have waxed to Steph how much I just love this video so I won't bore her again with my praises.

2). The Workout---LC

3). Far Away---by Nicole

4). Strong Enough---by Nicole

5). The Journey---by LC

6). True---by Lady Sarah Jane

7). A New Day---by Witchy

8). My Valentine---by Witchy

9). Spiritcoda----I absolutely love most of her vids and she turned me unto Westlife.

10). All The The Things Left Unsaid---Lady Sarah Jane

11). Handle Me With Care---A Teyla Vid(I don't remember who did this one)

12). Die Another Day---A Teyla Video(don't remember who did this either)

There are so many more vids I love, but I will stop here.

Are these J/T vids - do you have links to them Wikked. I don't think I've seen a alot of them.

LC I know you just ment that there are lots of great videos out there and its true - but I just ment that I'm happy to stick to J/T for the moment.
            sigpic

Comment

#1-10 are all JT vids. You can find them archived at:

http://john-teyla-convergence.net/Vids.html

Just scroll down. As for LC's vids they are at her website. I won't post it(because I don't know if she wants her site posted here). Ask her when she comes on to give u the link.
              Last edited by WikkedAngel; 03 January 2007, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WikkedAngel View Post
                #1-10 are all JT vids. You can find them archived at:

http://john-teyla-convergence.net/Vids.html

Just scroll down. As for LC's vids they are at her website. I won't post it(because I don't know if she wants her site posted here). Asks her when she comes on to give u the link.
                Oh great, thanks for the link.
                sigpic

Comment

Another JT Vid

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t-sfLt1WH2g

How could I have forgotten this one? Love it.

Comment

The sigs, guys, I am wowed by the sigs.

"I am a woman above all else." Yes, she is. Very nice.

Blue, in your sig, John and Teyla are in red. What ep is that?

Donna: extra nice sig.

My downloading ability is a bit of a problem right now, so I am very behind on videos. I've bookmarked this page until I can get to them. I have to resolve the issue and maybe get a new home PC.

The computer I use to download is on a network that has become a bit more controlled than it used to be.

I agree with LC: there's amazing talent coming in regularly on this thread. The sigs, the vids ...

And now we have decoders, lol.

I like the rhyme ideas. About the back half of season 3, I didn't know ...
                    Spoiler:
                    I didn't know Submersion was written by Ken C. and featured Teyla and possibly a Wraith queen.

Is it Monday yet?
                    Last edited by expendable_crewman; 03 January 2007, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post

Its from Hot Zone - they are in their hazmat suits.

Can't wait for the new eps - they all sound good. The Ark is up first - not long to go.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by expendable_crewman View Post

Agreed! The sigs popping up are awesome!
                        As for when JT are wearing red, that's in the ep Hot Zone- they're in hazmat suits for a bit during the ep. I love that cap so much!

~JB
                        Someone notices you. Someone somewhere notices you the second you walk into a room. Find them. Because they’re waiting for you. Waiting for you to turn your head, say hello, and make their day the way you’ve made every single one of theirs. Find them.

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                          Nina,
                          You know I was trying to think of where I saw that vid and who did it. I loved that vid...the sense of atmosphere and John's hope & despair. You did a wonderful job w/it. Did you post the link for that one? If not could you? I'm making a CD of all my fav JT/SGA vids. I'll really appreciate it

Thanks,
                          Cyn
                          Which one did you mean,,,the Common Ground one??

Never mind,,,I'll post links for all my 3 John videos...it's the two latest that has more J/T feel to it,,,

(John Sheppard #1 - I don't feel so good ) This video is mostly on him and his troubles since stepping through the gate...
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JAD3D789

(John Sheppard #2 - Requiem of a dream remix) This is a John video based on the episode Common Ground,,,made it with a few Teyla bits to give it a slight J/T feeling
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJEEBHHI

(John Sheppard #3 - Dangerous Life "Music - Sector 6 & Narnia") This is a focus on John on his life in Pegasus, his troubles, the danger he faces,,,turned out to have several J/T scenes)
                          http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLZX6YID

Let me know if any links have expired...
                          sigpic
                          Sigs by Scifan

Comment

JB I've just noticed what you have written under you sig - its beautiful and so true.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Which one did you mean,,,the Common Ground one??

Never mind,,,I'll post links for all my 3 John videos...it's the two latest that has more J/T feel to it,,,

(John Sheppard #1 - I don't feel so good ) This video is mostly on him and his troubles since stepping through the gate...
                              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JAD3D789

(John Sheppard #2 - Requiem of a dream remix) This is a John video based on the episode Common Ground,,,made it with a few Teyla bits to give it a slight J/T feeling
                              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KJEEBHHI

(John Sheppard #3 - Dangerous Life "Music - Sector 6 & Narnia") This is a focus on John on his life in Pegasus, his troubles, the danger he faces,,,turned out to have several J/T scenes)
                              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LLZX6YID

Let me know if any links have expired...
                              Thanks Nina, it was the Common Ground one, but this way I have all on this 1 post and be easier for me to DL.

Thanks again dear,
                              Cyn
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                                JB I've just noticed what you have written under you sig - its beautiful and so true.
                                I agree.

Cyn
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X