X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
    John Sheppard's Resolutions for 2007

10. Talk to Teyla again about *that* kiss

9. Find some way to make sure she doesn't run off or pound me for wanting to talk about *that* kiss.

8. Ask her out for a date if the talk goes well.

7. Plan a date she won't forget.

6. *Ask* for a kiss(The first didn't really count).

5. Make sure to have minty fresh breath.

4. Make it a kiss to remember so she would want more.

3. Arrange for more dates(lots more).

2. Load up on mouthwash.

1. Always keep chapstick on hand.

Hope that's what you wanted Camy . I'll try to come up with something for Teyla.

Cyn
    AH they are great - will have to think about these a bit and see what I come up with.

John seems to be planning on lots of lip contact.
    sigpic

Comment

Teyla's Resolutions for 2007

10. Talk to John about *that* kiss.

9. Explain why I didn't want to talk about *that* kiss and hope he wants to listen.

8. Tell him how I really feel.

7. Prepare him a true Athosian feast if he is receptive to my feelings.

6. Make it a meal he will not forget.

5. Make sure he knows that kissing is now very *acceptable*.

4. Show him kissing is now acceptable and *enjoyable*.

3. Make more arrangements for *private* meals(many more).

2. Bring extra candles from the mainland.

1. Arrange for no interruptions.

Hope that does it for you Mama C.

Cyn
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
        AH they are great - will have to think about these a bit and see what I come up with.

John seems to be planning on lots of lip contact.
        Hey thanks. And yeah, lots - any problems w/that - LOL .

Cyn
        sigpic

Comment

if the poem says about one of their own courting the enemy then it could be a possibility that teyla could be courting micheal all though i hope its not as it has mentioned that micheal is coming back in it
          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
            if the poem says about one of their own courting the enemy then it could be a possibility that teyla could be courting micheal all though i hope its not as it has mentioned that micheal is coming back in it

Spoiler:
            oh that could be a possiblity but I'm sure if Teyla was courting Michael it would be to get information out of him. So many possibilites.
            sigpic

Comment

Just to clarify for everyone, the poem is only about Atlantis, not SG1. EC posted this when the poem first came out, but I'll repost just in case.

From Joe M.'s Jan 1st, 2007 blog post:

"Well, I noticed that my previous post has engendered a fair amount of interest as fans have attempted to decypher the occasionally cryptic rhyme. Sorry, no hints, but I will offer some clarification. The rhyme touches on every episode in the back half of Atlantis season 3 (no front half references), as well as a good chunk of the stories we're working on for season 4. Only one of the stanzas refers to only one episode. The others refer to two and occasionally more."

So that narrows it a little at least. But oh yes, still so many possibilities!

Cyn, I like your thoughts!

Spoiler:
              I think it makes much more sense that if it is Teyla or any one of our main characters, that they wouldn't knowingly be doing evil. So perhaps being used or like Blue said, under an influence type of situation.

Oh and Blue, good guess!

Spoiler:
              Even though it's not about SG1, there is mention of Daniel in one ep, which we haven't heard before, so perhaps he does make a guest appearance in one S4 ep and he is the one turning to the dark side for whatever reason..maybe also being used or influenced in some way. That does fit in with the Daniel liine that takes about a darker arc for him too! So very good guess!

I know we can't know for sure, but I love speculating!
              Sig by Mayra~many thanks!

Comment

Hey Guys!!!...Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!...

I love the resolution list....i think i'll refer to the conversion kiss to *that* kiss from now on....*lol*...

Your discussions are interesting, sorry i can't think right now to add anything, so carry on, while i just admire the ideas....

Oh! Camy i decided what prompt i'm doing first for 100_Situations...so maybe I'll start writing again....

well laterz...gotta find info on underage drinking...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                  I made a sheyla vid for the Kawoosh 1 minute vid comp.

it's called Cultural Differences and...erm...well it's a bit of a Pocahontas take on our ship.

5mb, runs 59 seconds

right click, save as

and you can just jump onto the youtube version

Caz, this is great!! Good luck with the contest!!! And I love seeing J/T represented in it!!! Very cool!! I loved the beginning especially, had almost a haunted feeling to it. Thank you for sharing!!!

My computer seems to be cooperating a little better at the moment, so I'm quickly watching some of these rec'd vids while I can before it decides to throw a fit on me again, LOL! Tech guy's coming tomorrow, yay!

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                    Teyla's Resolutions for 2007

10. Talk to John about *that* kiss.

9. Explain why I didn't want to talk about *that* kiss and hope he wants to listen.

8. Tell him how I really feel.

7. Prepare him a true Athosian feast if he is receptive to my feelings.

6. Make it a meal he will not forget.

5. Make sure he knows that kissing is now very *acceptable*.

4. Show him kissing is now acceptable and *enjoyable*.

3. Make more arrangements for *private* meals(many more).

2. Bring extra candles from the mainland.

1. Arrange for no interruptions.

Hope that does it for you Mama C.

Cyn
                    LOL! LOL! Cyn, your lists for John and for Teyla are hilarious! I love them! Thanks for the laugh!

Comment

I thought the bit referring to Daniel was something they didn't do, since
                      Spoiler:
                      it's in the bit where he references ideas which were shown the door. I mean, there were a couple of times when Daniel succumbed to outside influences, but as I read this I thought he meant they had an idea for Daniel that they trimmed.
                      Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
                        I thought the bit referring to Daniel was something they didn't do, since
                        Spoiler:
                        it's in the bit where he references ideas which were shown the door. I mean, there were a couple of times when Daniel succumbed to outside influences, but as I read this I thought he meant they had an idea for Daniel that they trimmed.
                        Possibly, but in the same line it says

Spoiler:
                        The dawn of each season brings ideas galore
                        Some which survive, others shown the door,
                        Like that time travel story, or the love romp not done,
                        Or the Dark Daniel arc trimmed from six tales to one.

The third line seems to list ones that were "shown the door" as it says in the first line, and possibly the Daniel arc survived since it specifically says it was trimmed from 6 eps to one. So it could be either that he makes one guest appearance in Atlantis or it could be even that one ep arc was also shown the door. LOL! All I can say is that if he does make a guest appearance, thank goodness it was trimmed from six eps to one! I would have been very upset if they took up six whole precious eps on someone else! Nothing against Daniel, but our main characters don't get enough screen time as it is!

Comment

Hey guys! Hehehe! lots of speculations...

Spoiler:
                          you know the thought of Teyla going all evil on us has occurred to me lately...and I've actually thought of a fic for it...but I don't know if I can pull it off...not to mention that I have so many other bunnies bugging me...but if we are to believe the rumors that Teyla is going to finally have her character centric episode and that she will have her arch episode, then this is not too far fetched.....I don't think that going evil for Teyla is the way...but I wonder if there are other Wraith out there more willing to chat and accept or even consider fighting this battle a bit differently...Michael is certainly going about this differently....and the Ancient Wraith certainly showed a different side to us....so, maybe there are more possibilities for the Wraith than the mere, they are evil lets kill them scenario that we've had up till now...in addition...if Teyla has an arch episode which to my understanding means a story that is not completely resolved in one episode then it could be that she might just struggle with the idea and that somehow, somewhere she is struggling or being influence by something else....I've always wondered...what if Teyla's mother was more Wraith than we think...remember how John's gene is stronger than most...you know how it was mentioned in Rising and then in the Tower I believe it was mentioned again.....and then Teyla if I"m not mistaken is the same way...her Wraith Gene seems to be much stronger than others....why? I don't know...just a wild hunch....I"ve been thinking about that fic I recommended awhile back....the one where Teyla encounters a different kind of Wraith and she turns out to be the leader of them....it's a wild idea but nevertheless something there to think about and it would certainly give John something more to fight for...to fight to keep her with him....we all know that only through the angsty stuff do we get some great scenes between these two...most of the time anyways...and what about this thing with Weir and her new beu...what if he's the one that's the bad guy playing to be the good guy....

so many possibilities guys...just think that by the time the season half of season 3 airs and finished in the US, the new Season 4 will be very closely behind....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007 View Post
                            Hey Guys!!!...Hope you all have a wonderful New Year!...

I love the resolution list....i think i'll refer to the conversion kiss to *that* kiss from now on....*lol*...

Your discussions are interesting, sorry i can't think right now to add anything, so carry on, while i just admire the ideas....

Oh! Camy i decided what prompt i'm doing first for 100_Situations...so maybe I'll start writing again....

well laterz...gotta find info on underage drinking...
                            *oh, bring on the plot bunnnies hon......where is AG anyways! she signed up too didnt' she? I hope she's okay!

I miss her....

CYN...LOOOOOOVE the RESOLUTIONS! I"m so far behind it's not even funny...haven't caught up to the fics yet! and just when I think I"m close to The Trials of Faith, she adds another chapter....*sighs*

CAZ...that vid is absolutely beautiful...you've capture the essence along with the mood of the song beautifully....and like Steph said, it's nice that we have one vid in that contest....thanks!

Trippy...HON! I just sent SP a looooooooong email on my Houston Saga Trip....I might just forward it to you cause I"m too busy to write another one....LOL

How was your Xmas?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz View Post
                              I made a sheyla vid for the Kawoosh 1 minute vid comp.

it's called Cultural Differences and...erm...well it's a bit of a Pocahontas take on our ship.

5mb, runs 59 seconds

right click, save as

and you can just jump onto the youtube version
                              Great vid Caz!!
                              Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by LoveConquers View Post
                                Possibly, but in the same line it says

Spoiler:
                                The dawn of each season brings ideas galore
                                Some which survive, others shown the door,
                                Like that time travel story, or the love romp not done,
                                Or the Dark Daniel arc trimmed from six tales to one.

The third line seems to list ones that were "shown the door" as it says in the first line, and possibly the Daniel arc survived since it specifically says it was trimmed from 6 eps to one. So it could be either that he makes one guest appearance in Atlantis or it could be even that one ep arc was also shown the door. LOL! All I can say is that if he does make a guest appearance, thank goodness it was trimmed from six eps to one! I would have been very upset if they took up six whole precious eps on someone else! Nothing against Daniel, but our main characters don't get enough screen time as it is!
                                Honestly
                                Spoiler:

I'd rather see Daniel in Atlantis than any other SG-1 character, but it sounds like MS will be busy with the movies and the spin off (possibly) and they won't do it. Seriously, he's the expert on the Ancients, and he has tons of experience deciphering their BS, er...I mean, mysteries.

I've given up on trying to suss out any more of that rhyme. Some of the lines I'm positive I know what he's referring to, but since they're mixed it's hard for me to wrap my brain around.

All I know is I'm terribly excited to see the last five eps this season.
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X