John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camy View Post
    Stop it! Or I"m going to regret chossing my b-day instead of going to meet him...when I easily could have....*grins*

Actually a year ago, Witchy and SP and I were thinking of meeting up and driving together....and then Trippy joined...but then it didn't happened...I wasn't so too interested in John back then only with the whole John and Teyla...now, I"m finding John very intriguing and I'd love to meet Joe since everyone says, he is Sheppard!

but, I"m pondering on a future drive...or flight...I have family in California..so, that con all of them go and that would be great....and then Vancouver sounds fun! Far, but fun...but personally, I love small cons..I've only been to one..where I met Rachel close by here....and it was great...the *bodyguard type* were annoying....but Rachel was absolutely a dream and a sweetie...

so, who knows...for now, I'm glad you guys are sharing all this great news with us..and seeing you guys so excited..makes all that money worth it, right?

Okay, I have a bit more goodies coming up!

Oh just like my friend kept telling ,,never say never,,one day you just might meet him since she know how much I like Joe...she doens't like him like that but she took the time to search pics of him to make me a small picture video of him for my birthday back in august...talk about being surprised..and then just two months later I actually got to meet him....

Well Joe has confessed there is Joe in Sheppard... and he is just as relaxed and laid back as Sheppard is...
    So nice and friendly, makes his fans feel special...and so cute to see his eyes light up when you compliment his work,,, I told him when he personalized my pic with him at the end of the day,,,just how great he was in Common Ground,, how his eyes light up and gives you that smile...oh boy... I'm not immune to that *lol*

I would love to meet Rachel too...she sounds lovely from what I've heard from everyone that has met her....
    sigpic
    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

She is wonderful...and even Joe has admitted to having some Joe in Sheppard...oh that is hilarious...Rachel has said something similar too in regards to her and Teyla...

I love that....I think that is why these two are so great!
      sigpic

Comment

Okay for those of you who love nice big caps...I've found this through the LJ community!

http://ariane.crystalfires.net/index...nicms/cms&id=6
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome back, Camy. You must tell me how spoiled you were this weekend. I'll be sending you a long-winded, whiny e-mail soon; I need to get caught up on some reading first.

Yay for everyone who's seen Joe in the last couple of weeks! I'm so jealous, yet so happy for you at the same time. Seems like a great guest to see in person.
          Sig by Camy

Comment

She is wonderful...and even Joe has admitted to having some Joe in Sheppard...oh that is hilarious...Rachel has said something similar too in regards to her and Teyla...

I love that....I think that is why these two are so great!
            yeah I agree I think it just makes their characters even better..it comes naturally to them... having a small piece of themselves put into the character...it doens't feel acted of fake or anything,,, and they have amazing chemistry together on screen... and seems to be good friends...
            sigpic
            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip View Post
              Welcome back, Camy. You must tell me how spoiled you were this weekend. I'll be sending you a long-winded, whiny e-mail soon; I need to get caught up on some reading first.

Yay for everyone who's seen Joe in the last couple of weeks! I'm so jealous, yet so happy for you at the same time. Seems like a great guest to see in person.
              Oh he sure was...the greatest guy,,, such a sweetheart... funny how he recongnized us as his little fan club during the weekend... *lol* just funny how that moment was caught on video *lol*
              sigpic
              Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Oh, hon..email me....I"ll be leaving soon to go shopping! I don't want to sound like I"m a spoiled rotten queen...but um...I am....

LOL

Trippy, you and I have to meet Joe! We just have to....

He was only 2 hours from me...AH! I can't believe I didn't go.....yes, I can!

LOL

Email me...maybe we can chat tonight!

Adios amiga, querida!

Yah, NM...the good thing about Joe and Rachel is that they had instant chemistry from the first time they met...all the actors get along so great....Jason fits in with all of them so well and now seems to be Joe's partying buddy! LOL

Oh, well...the only thing now is that the cast is perfect, now if only the writers would get moving on this ship...all would be PERFECT!
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, hon..email me....I"ll be leaving soon to go shopping! I don't want to sound like I"m a spoiled rotten queen...but um...I am....

LOL

Trippy, you and I have to meet Joe! We just have to....

He was only 2 hours from me...AH! I can't believe I didn't go.....yes, I can!

LOL

Email me...maybe we can chat tonight!

Adios amiga, querida!

Yah, NM...the good thing about Joe and Rachel is that they had instant chemistry from the first time they met...all the actors get along so great....Jason fits in with all of them so well and now seems to be Joe's partying buddy! LOL

Oh, well...the only thing now is that the cast is perfect, now if only the writers would get moving on this ship...all would be PERFECT!
                  I SO agree on that.....

Yes and Joe said at the NJ con that he can't keep up with Jason *lol*
                  sigpic
                  Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Welome back Camy and hope you had a great birthday.

My computer is playing up at the moment and won't let me log in to GW forum. I've been trying for ages and finally succeeded.

Looking forward to hearing any tidbits from the NJ con and it looks like everyone really enjoyed meeting Joe.

Thanks for the link to the John and Teyla fanmix - great selection of songs and I loved the comments on how each song related to John and Teyla.

They are really made for each other and I hope the writers do take the bull by the horns, and just go for a John/Teyla pairing. I really don't know why they are so reluctant to do relationships on Sci Fi programmes.

The worst thing they can do is mess around and hint at relationships with different pairings - this just annoys viewers and eventually people loose interest, and if they drag in out too long then viewers will just go and pair their favourite couple together anyway. Season three so far seems to be bringing John and Teyla much closer together though, and they do seem to have a much closer bond than anyone else on Atlantis. Therefore I'm hoping that TPTB do have a plan, and are slowly building up John and Teyla's relationship and that we will see lots more interaction between them.
                    sigpic

Comment

CAMY!!!....*huggles*....

The fanmix is great, I left Nytel a comment.....

I've missed lots...from the calendar......but it's alright i'm back... Really just to leave a random thought, but is it me and maybe i'm just focused on these situations but doesn't it seem that Shep is constantly going toward Teyla
                      Spoiler:
                      i.e. going to see her after being released from the infirmary, to 'MAYBE' apologize, and then also following her in 'allies' to talk to her...and again he makes the first step in 'return' toward her while she was the one who went to him in 'rising'....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                        Welome back Camy and hope you had a great birthday.

My computer is playing up at the moment and won't let me log in to GW forum. I've been trying for ages and finally succeeded.

Looking forward to hearing any tidbits from the NJ con and it looks like everyone really enjoyed meeting Joe.

Thanks for the link to the John and Teyla fanmix - great selection of songs and I loved the comments on how each song related to John and Teyla.

They are really made for each other and I hope the writers do take the bull by the horns, and just go for a John/Teyla pairing. I really don't know why they are so reluctant to do relationships on Sci Fi programmes.

The worst thing they can do is mess around and hint at relationships with different pairings - this just annoys viewers and eventually people loose interest, and if they drag in out too long then viewers will just go and pair their favourite couple together anyway. Season three so far seems to be bringing John and Teyla much closer together though, and they do seem to have a much closer bond than anyone else on Atlantis. Therefore I'm hoping that TPTB do have a plan, and are slowly building up John and Teyla's relationship and that we will see lots more interaction between them.

I hope so too.... the way those two have been for half of the season,,,it just feels like something is building there... the way he's been with her... how she sees a side of him no one else has gotten to see... it's been lovely so far and hope for more great things between them in future episodes...
                        sigpic
                        Sigs by Scifan

Comment

i coud'nt agree more wish they would at least give us a hint about a relationship between them as it would really liven things up and i for 1 would be so pleased if they did jt shipper to the endand camy hope u had a lovely day
                          Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Hi gang just a quick intrusion into the fun. I have a fic I think you would like. Actually it is just the current part of a series call - Memoranda from the Edge by Dr. Dredd. This series is funny and pointed at the same time. Start w/120 and read through to the end of the latest additions. There *is* cute J/T interaction in there - so I thought all would like.

Hope you enjoy :http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2511257/120/

Cyn
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jtjaforever View Post
                              Hi gang just a quick intrusion into the fun. I have a fic I think you would like. Actually it is just the current part of a series call - Memoranda from the Edge by Dr. Dredd. This series is funny and pointed at the same time. Start w/120 and read through to the end of the latest additions. There *is* cute J/T interaction in there - so I thought all would like.

Hope you enjoy :http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2511257/120/

Cyn
                              LOL! I've been following that story from the beginning––it's definitely worth it to start from the top. It's absolutely hilarious!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Oh, WITCHY! I love the way you think!

You are sooo right!

and Cyn...I have to read that one..for some reason I thought that was S/W fic...

there's also a new one from Wej in Ff.net...it's M for mature so I can't post it here...and if you look for it in the JT files, you have to click on the ratings for M to find it....it's titled, The Promise of Skin...and it's wonderful....I love all her works...

see, if you guys would give me a monthly fic, there would be no reason for me to write...I write because I have to read something and hopefully it would inspire some of you to write more! AH!

craze Camy!

thanks everyone...

and there is no question as to the JT love..it's just a matter of when the heck are they going to make it real on TV!....

night!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X