No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm not quite sure about Irresistible. Hopefully they'll manage to pull it off as a decent comedy. I am much more looking forward to Sateda. John in leather alone is enough to make me eager!
    My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironic
      Exactly what I was thinking. I'm not quite sure about Irresistible. Hopefully they'll manage to pull it off as a decent comedy. I am much more looking forward to Sateda. John in leather alone is enough to make me eager!
      Just my thought...Leather, new combat gear also(?)....For both him and Teyla i believe...

R.I.P Wraithlord
      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
        Just my thought...Leather, new combat gear also(?)....For both him and Teyla i believe...
        Oh, really? Teyla too? I never noticed that on the pics. Hmm, I suppose this just means I have to oogle scrutinize those Sateda pics some more.
        My Livejournal, feel free to friend me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironic
          Oh, really? Teyla too? I never noticed that on the pics. Hmm, I suppose this just means I have to oogle scrutinize those Sateda pics some more.
          Combat gear yep...all black..love her new boots....

Can't really tell in this pic....about the jacket...

Spoiler:

As for 'Sateda' airing date...On the SGA Season 3 page here on GW...'Sateda' is still scheduled for the 07-28-06, making it the third epi.

http://www.gateworld.net/atlantis/s3/index.shtml

Camy, Where'd you see it announced as the fourth epi?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

If you go to the GW homepage...on the right it has the schedule...daily and it has Misbegotten for the 21st and then Irresistible for the 28th...I went to double check and it still there...right on the home page...look to your right...you'll see it...but I know that in the other schedule they do have it listed in the order where Sateda comes in third..no biggie..I know that Sateda is the episode that ALL of them are RAVING about...so, I'm looking forward to it..not to mention that there will be definetely something there for our John and Teyla since...
            Spoiler:
            they will be held captive..and hopefully some mentioning of what happened in Trinity might pop up

OH,

Spoiler:
            and John and Teyla in leather...OH, AWESOME...I wonder if the have matching his and hers...LOL
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
              If you go to the GW homepage...on the right it has the schedule...daily and it has Misbegotten for the 21st and then Irresistible for the 28th...I went to double check and it still there...right on the home page...look to your right...you'll see it...but I know that in the other schedule they do have it listed in the order where Sateda comes in third..no biggie..I know that Sateda is the episode that ALL of them are RAVING about...so, I'm looking forward to it..not to mention that there will be definetely something there for our John and Teyla since...
              Spoiler:
              they will be held captive..and hopefully some mentioning of what happened in Trinity might pop up
              Oh i see it...oh well, I hope it's the other way around...urgh if i didn't love my friend so much I'd strangle her...missing out my anime convention and 'sateda'....*mumbles...meddlesome weddings*

Yep that's why i'm looking forward to it also...
              Spoiler:
              cause really John and Teyla locked in a cell together..remember what happened the last time they were captured in a cell....hmmmm *john's head on teyla's lap*...

OH,

Spoiler:
              and John and Teyla in leather...OH, AWESOME...I wonder if the have matching his and hers...LOL
              oh how did i know you'd be the one to say it......how about having them monogrammed?....

*bows*...oh wait...nods to Camy...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh my god I haven't even seen NML yet- misbegotton could be very interesting.

Below is the small scene/story where Teyla believes Sheppard is dead possibly a minor story scene as it is Teyla thinking about him... as set by Camy

Teyla sat alone in her quarters. Numbly she sat crossed legged on the floor surrounded by her paraphenalia of the Athosian death rite. He was not an Athosian by birth but that did not matter they had fought side by side as one- he deserved the honour of her people. She could not bring herself to say his name out loud or in her head, even here, alone.

To say his name would break her heart into a million splintering stars of pain. What was this galaxy without him. Never again to hear his laugh or hear him speak her name was frightening beyond belief. How could she face the rest of her life alone without his warmth and his ...something more than concern for her- something that heralded the opening of familiar companionship into the uncharted but welcomed waters of love.

To think, to feel that the sword of death may have severed him from her for always. Teyla hid her face in her hands in the wall of awful comptemplation that hit her hard, bone shaking and heart destroying in its overwhelming onslaught. By her ancestors it hurt her to think she would never touch or see him again. Without him the future was torn and savage in its never ending horizons.

Teyla closed her eyes briefly against the numbing, stunning pain and opened them again. As if from a echoeing distant world she saw her hand reach out for the implement that would light the flame that signalled the end of his life and would send his soul through the otherworlds. Once done her life would be over too without him by herside. The lit impliment hovered a mere fraction over the candle and incense that heralded the rite of death to the one she loved then descended slowly down.

"No!" she cried out with violence of emotion. She could not do the rite. He cant be dead. She would have faith and belief in his will to live. He would come back home.He would survive or there was nothing...Teyla breathed deeply in and as she exhaled then spoke only one word and that one word was for life

She spoke softly for the first time since he had been gone "John."

How is everyone then?
                We are angels of death in black leather
                Your demons without wings, we glide
                We are angels in black with a hunger
                Not your sheep to change or guide.
                We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla

Below is the small scene/story where Teyla believes Sheppard is dead possibly a minor story scene as it is Teyla thinking about him... as set by Camy

Teyla sat alone in her quarters. Numbly she sat crossed legged on the floor surrounded by her paraphenalia of the Athosian death rite. He was not an Athosian by birth but that did not matter they had fought side by side as one- he deserved the honour of her people. She could not bring herself to say his name out loud or in her head, even here, alone.

To say his name would break her heart into a million splintering stars of pain. What was this galaxy without him. Never again to hear his laugh or hear him speak her name was frightening beyond belief. How could she face the rest of her life alone without his warmth and his ...something more than concern for her- something that heralded the opening of familiar companionship into the uncharted but welcomed waters of love.

To think, to feel that the sword of death may have severed him from her for always. Teyla hid her face in her hands in the wall of awful comptemplation that hit her hard, bone shaking and heart destroying in its overwhelming onslaught. By her ancestors it hurt her to think she would never touch or see him again. Without him the future was torn and savage in its never ending horizons.

Teyla closed her eyes briefly against the numbing, stunning pain and opened them again. As if from a echoeing distant world she saw her hand reach out for the implement that would light the flame that signalled the end of his life and would send his soul through the otherworlds. Once done her life would be over too without him by herside. The lit impliment hovered a mere fraction over the candle and incense that heralded the rite of death to the one she loved then descended slowly down.

"No!" she cried out with violence of emotion. She could not do the rite. He cant be dead. She would have faith and belief in his will to live. He would come back home.He would survive or there was nothing...Teyla breathed deeply in and as she exhaled then spoke only one word and that one word was for life

How is everyone then?
                  That was really beautiful Kaeyla

Thanks for sharing.
                  sigpic

Comment

I glad you liked the work of fiction bluealien, i must thank Camy for creating so brillant a challenge it felt so right to do- i could see it so clearly in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by kaeyla

Spoiler:

How is everyone then?
                      Hey Kaeyla, nice work. Have you thought of archiving it?...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Ah archving it?? I am so completely unversed in computor a terms and that... i need to find the instructions Angel007 gave me some while back for getting fan fiction account

Comment

Okay, well, this isn't the first thing I started working on, it just happens to be the first one done. It wasn't really done in response to the challenge, but I suppose it fits.

LETTERS

There's no header or anything. Pretty much just a warning that if I've written something, there will be cussing in it. Spoilers for No Man's Land, a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
                            Okay, well, this isn't the first thing I started working on, it just happens to be the first one done. It wasn't really done in response to the challenge, but I suppose it fits.

LETTERS

There's no header or anything. Pretty much just a warning that if I've written something, there will be cussing in it. Spoilers for No Man's Land, a little.

oh that was...well beautiful....I definitely liked how you had the end....

Kaeyla...you should definitely look into archiving it. That way it doesn't get lost in here....It'll be easier to find when anyone wants to re-read it...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Kaeyla.... awesome... simply awesome...

Hmmm Seteda
                              Spoiler:
                              John and Teyla in leather... together in a prison cell... I smell Farscape... which is great. The leather just means they're meant to be!

Giga... I'll leave you feedback in your LJ... since I haven't read it yet, but its on a tab.
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                                Oh i see it...oh well, I hope it's the other way around...urgh if i didn't love my friend so much I'd strangle her...missing out my anime convention and 'sateda'....*mumbles...meddlesome weddings*

Yep that's why i'm looking forward to it also...
                                Spoiler:
                                cause really John and Teyla locked in a cell together..remember what happened the last time they were captured in a cell....hmmmm *john's head on teyla's lap*...

oh how did i know you'd be the one to say it......how about having them monogrammed?....

*bows*...oh wait...nods to Camy...
                                Witchy...I'm ROTFLMAO!

You know me too well...LOL

MONOGRAMED! OH, my goodness......YUP.....

John's can say...Teyla's MAN!

and Teyla's.....JOHN's KIRKY LOVE!

Hi Witchy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X