John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spectrum
    Friended both of you back AG and Witchy. Now I just have to figure out how to work everything else!

Another great pic of Shep & Teyla Annie! I might have to try that WP yet!
    thanks Spectrum...
    ...okay now i'm really off to bed..goodnight...

Comment

Sounds like we're all agreed about the LJ that I suggested. I'll talk to the creator about letting us use it- or creating a new one from scratch for us. It should only take a day or so, I'll let you know when it's ready!

Comment

Here we go.. corrected pic!!!

I couldn't think of anything good from Michael with the monitor thing.. so I created the next best thing!!

Comment

Oh, Pretty, that's gorgeous! I'd green you if I could...

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
            Oh, Pretty, that's gorgeous! I'd green you if I could...

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
              I beg to differ!! I'm a die-hard J/T shipper.... if not downright addicted...
              Addicted?! ME TOO! That's why I had to join a support group...Gateworld Style!

Comment

I think we've been trolled.

This thread is for people who like the John/Teyla ship, not those who don't.

Comment

hi my name is Caz.

*hi Caz*

and I'm...I'm addicted to sheyla.

*we're all in this together*

Comment

4ps, that wp was really nice. Well done!

Comment

Hey, there's a rumor going around from IMDB that in S3's finale it'll be clear who John likes--Teyla. Anyone know if that's an April Fool's joke?

I didn't think they'd written the finale yet.

Wouldn't that be cool if it were true?

Btw, I'm working on some JT goodies that I'll post a note about later, and links, eventually. I'm slooowww. Think turtle slow. But hey, I'll win the race in the end, right? LOL.

Comment

Well geez, if Caz is starting out the confessions, guess I have to keep going too. Okay, um, hi...my name's SP, and I'm addicted to shipping. And, um...Shep/Teyla makes me squee!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hello, My name is Mr_F and I have a problem *all in room say "Hi, Mr_F"* I am addicted to shipping, namely Shep/Teyla. lol
                          Well hey all, how is everybody doing today? (boring day at work). I have some good news! I had a friend over last night, and well, it got kinda boring so I popped S1 of SGA in the DvD player and we watched Rising. I got her hooked on Atlantis and she totally buys into the Shep/Teyla ship! Only further proof that the Shep/Teyla ship is the most natural.

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

*applauds Mr. F* Yay for converting all of the non-believers who say there is no good sci-fi! Gonna have to green you for your efforts!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                              *applauds Mr. F* Yay for converting all of the non-believers who say there is no good sci-fi! Gonna have to green you for your efforts!
                              lol she had some funny comments about the ep. She asked at the end of the ep if everybody comes back for the series, and I said yes. Then after a short pause, she said "Have they started interbreeding yet?" I said "What!?!?"
                              she said thats what she thought Shep meant when he said "make some friends". lol

Great Sig by Bella

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                                Here we go.. corrected pic!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...eyla17copy.jpg

I couldn't think of anything good from Michael with the monitor thing.. so I created the next best thing!!
                                That's beautiful Pretty, the words definitely add to it's charm...

-------
                                And since it's Confession Day....

Hi!...*waves*....

My name is....ummm...wait I know it....Witchy...yep that's it, sorry got Sheppard and Teyla on the brain....

Oh yes that's my confession...I'm addicted to Sheppard and Teyla...and can hardly think of anything else....

*runs off to the support group*

--------
                                **Oh if you guys haven't read the SGA books, plz think about it...in both 'Rising' and 'Reliquary' there are nice Shep/Teyla squee moments...**

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X