Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella
    HIYA SANSSONG...!!!! WELCOME BACK!!

And I agree with everything she's said about J/T, again I think the unpopularity is far from true. I have been on plenty of other boards and J/T isi pretty well known with a good drove of fans.

VB
    Thanks for the kind welcome back and the support!

Comment

Okay..create something or more than one thing with this awesome pic....Wallpapers...icons, posters poems...avatars, sigs...anything, and everything....let's have some fun!..I can't wait to see what you guys come up with...OH, it's spoilery so don't peek if you don't want to be spoiled....

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3435/sga170093dy.jpg
      sigpic

Comment

There's a new Teyla interview in the Wow thread...go and check it out..it's from a german site....it is interesting because now there is no doubt in my mind that Teyla will have a new love...but I'm wondering if it's about that episode that we've mentioned with the fat guy that has everyone mesmerized and she is just teasing us with that one...or if there just might be a bit of a spark between Michael and her like VB has suggested....it should be fun and interesting and it will certainly give us some insight has to her cultural practices when it comes to love....not to mention that I can just see a jealous John and even Ronon...hehehehehehe
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          *Camy swings by....in her new outfit and sees the AWESOME siggy that Witchy made....she lurks around, finds her sword and Steve and Bob...*

BACK OFF, PEOPLE! THIS SIGGY IS MINE...MINE....MINE.....

*SWOSH*
          ...It was the 'Stand by me' that got you isn't it?.....

Oh, PM the scenes you think you'd like to see in the vid, so I'll start on it this weekend.

There's a new Teyla interview in the Wow thread...go and check it out..it's from a german site....it is interesting because now there is no doubt in my mind that Teyla will have a new love...but I'm wondering if it's about that episode that we've mentioned with the fat guy that has everyone mesmerized and she is just teasing us with that one...or if there just might be a bit of a spark between Michael and her like VB has suggested....it should be fun and interesting and it will certainly give us some insight has to her cultural practices when it comes to love....not to mention that I can just see a jealous John and even Ronon...hehehehehehe
          I think it's teasing, She's said something to that effect twice, I believe once was in reference to a question asked @ scifiworld...So I'm thinking they may give her a guest start, one epi love interest..that may stretch out to be longer, but not as deep as it is with Sheppard, or it may be everything to do with the 'Irresistable' episode.

Okay..create something or more than one thing with this awesome pic....Wallpapers...icons, posters poems...avatars, sigs...anything, and everything....let's have some fun!..I can't wait to see what you guys come up with...OH, it's spoilery so don't peek if you don't want to be spoiled....

http://img470.imageshack.us/img470/3435/sga170093dy.jpg
          Ahhhh....I love this pic, She's so beautiful....I'll create something when I get home. I'm having a horrid day here at work. It's Inventory day....

Oh...I've got a surprise of sorts...I finally got the novelization of 'Rising' and I'm not sure if I missed it when AG posted it ( I saw the blurb about the cave scene) or if she held out on us...(bad AG.. )...but there's some interesting thoughts that were written that is so Shep and Teyla shippiness....

I did a kind of synopsis/review thing on my LJ if you're interested....Link is in my signature...

I'm reading Reliquary right now, and it's rather interesting in a peculiar way...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
            I bring a gift...

I really love the sig!! Beautiful pics and gate in the background, and I love the rainbow blend thing between the pics!! And the text, suits it perfectly!! Such talent!!

Comment

hi guys.....

wow...so much to catch up...olala...you were very hard-working here......but first something funny...

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                hi guys.....

wow...so much to catch up...olala...you were very hard-working here......but first something funny...

Wow!! It took me a bit to figure out what was funny in that picture! But now I see it!! That is quite humerous!! What a naughty Sheppard!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                  I really love the sig!! Beautiful pics and gate in the background, and I love the rainbow blend thing between the pics!! And the text, suits it perfectly!! Such talent!!
                  Thanx Pretty...*bows elegantly* I do my best work while bored out of my mind...

Wow!! It took me a bit to figure out what was funny in that picture! But now I see it!! That is quite humerous!! What a naughty Sheppard!!

Pretty, chica, that is NOT funny...ok yes it is.....BUT...Sheppard should not be acting that way....

Though I do love Teyla's expression, it's saying 'Oh we're going to see about this when we get home. You just wait sheppy-bear'....

... ................

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

yep

Originally posted by Witch Blade007
                    Though I do love Teyla's expression, it's saying 'Oh we're going to see about this when we get home. You just wait sheppy-bear'....
                    i mean of course not funny......*runs away and hides*...

...John...I don't know what you mean...
                    ...*innocent......

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                      yep

i mean of course not funny......*runs away and hides*...

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ndemned093.jpg

...John...I don't know what you mean...

...*innocent......
                      *takes out magic ball*....*waves hand dramatically over it*.....hmmmm.....I see a very dismal and painful future for the Colonel. And STICKS...beware the STICKS....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                      Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

I swear I read an interview in which Rachel said she hoped Teyla would meet up with an old love. If that happens, do you all think John will be jealous?

:-)

Comment

i know you had a discussion about what Joe said at the con about the J/T ship...i haven't read it yet but i read this con report and...

...one thing that makes me yupi yupi happy...
                          Spoiler:
                          "John will not have sex in season three. Seriously."

That means NO KIRKING IN SEASON 3!!!!!...*i mean the sex part...cos flirting is not so bad*...of coures that means as well that nothing will happen between John and Teyla...*shipper dreams*......but i think i can live with this...*sorry Teyla*...

...and one thing that makes me......and i wish ...
                          Spoiler:
                          He [Martin Gero] said that John was not a slut! and that he'd only slept with three or four people since arriving in the Pegasus galaxy.

what??...oh no he really did it......i hope Teyla doesn't know about this...

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                            *takes out magic ball*....*waves hand dramatically over it*.....hmmmm.....I see a very dismal and painful future for the Colonel. And STICKS...beware the STICKS....

...John....what?? painful future??...hey i said i'm INNOCENT...
                            ...Teyla...*yeah...you're a death man... just wait untill we'll be in Atlantis*...
                            ...McKay....*poor Sheppard*...

Comment

Okay, who are the three or four..

let's see...Chaya...Teir...from Epiphany, and the Blonde chick from The Tower...

am I missing anyone?

That's not bad! I mean...he had a good excuse for each one...and he's not committed to anyone...I can deal with that...

OH, Annie...that is great news.....no more for season 3 is good..but that doesn't mean that he and Teyla can't have their banter fun! hehehehehee

Witchy...I didn't even read the "Stand by ME" REALLY!
                              I just love the effect and the pics...hehehehehehe
                              The vid..hon...surprise me!

I know you won't let me down!

Gotta Go...
                              sigpic

Comment

Aw, and I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying only one for sure, two maybe. Bummer.

Comment

Working...
                                X