No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmm, not really, but I haven't been looking that much. No time, I guess, but I think I'll be reading up on "Critical Mass". That looks like it has some promising stuff in it.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Question though:
      Spoiler:
      Since Shep and Weir look like they go to Earth or something from the piccies on New Atlantis (haven't read the summaries yet...trying not to spoil myself too badly!), are Ronon and Teyla going to be the Siamese Twin Act yet again? I love those two, but the show is becoming a bit segregated for my taste.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

I've read the summary, and from watching the images also
        Spoiler:
        they can't activate the gate, so they're on Atlantis, i think the Landry (?) is just a little clip. The summary doesn't mention Teyla, it mentions Ronon,Sheppard, and Weir, so i'm not sure where Teyla is, i'm thinking she's off world, and that's where she's all dressed up in the blue top, so it may be a type of party and she sings.

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

i am here...playing around and making siggys
          sigpic

Comment

I heard a long time ago
            Spoiler:
            that Carson takes her over to the mainland when Charin is getting very sick, so I'm guessing that she sings at the funeral. Of course, we know that spoilers are not necessarily trustworthy... I wonder if we'll be getting some Beckett/Teyla bonding time in this ep. I like those two together a lot -- some very cute scenes and the potential for a great friendship, same with her and Rodney.

Comment

Aw, sigs! Yeah, I'm horribly incompetant with anything that requires technical know-how, so kudos to you. My sister is amazing at making icons and sigs and stuff and has won some LiveJournal awards for it. And she's younger than me...kinda embarassing! I can barely turn on the computer without being afraid I might break it.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                I heard a long time ago
                Spoiler:
                that Carson takes her over to the mainland when Charin is getting very sick, so I'm guessing that she sings at the funeral. Of course, we know that spoilers are not necessarily trustworthy... I wonder if we'll be getting some Beckett/Teyla bonding time in this ep. I like those two together a lot -- some very cute scenes and the potential for a great friendship, same with her and Rodney.
                I'd forgotten about that, so that may very well be possible
                Spoiler:
                because there does seem to be Athosians in the background. So it will be a great episode to seel. And Beckett and Teyla they do play well off of each other. It's just an easy friendship.

Awesome PM, can't wait to see the siggys...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Ah Beckett. So freakin' cute. I think he'd probably be my best friend if I was on Atlantis...and not just because of the accent! Ooops, wrong thread. Um, yeah...shippiness and stuff...

::yawn:: Sorry guys, it's not the company (love ya!) but I got about four hours of sleep last night and I'm practically conked out right now. I'm gonna go off to SnoggingPicard's beddy-bye and dream of Shep/Teyla prettiness. See ya tomorrow!

Comment

OK i've went back, and read the gateworld spoilers
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm being picky saying this, it says that 'sheppard and his team race against the clock' ...so i'm thinking maybe Teyla returns? Maybe giving us some moments with them hunting for the person under the control of the Goa'uld...I know in New Atlantis image gallery the pic of Caldwell, Ronon is in the background. So he's definitely there. There's also suppose to be a new scientist, who may Shep flirts with, urgh!...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Hi everyone! I'm back. Wow! Leave for awhile and look what you do! All those pages to read.... I loved it! Some great points you gals have made.

[QUOTE=Camy]I am the most reasonable, logical, and sane person in this thread.... [QUOTE]
                      I read your new chapter. LOVED it! Keep it coming!

Hi to all the newbies and Lee. I'm called Black Panther. It's my favorite of the big cats though the Bengal Tiger comes in a close second. You can call me Panther for short or any other nickname you can come up with. I have been watching both series since the very beginning. Even saw Stargate the movie. I have a sneaky suspicion that I am one of the youngest people in this particular thread. Anything else? Oh, I am Teyla/John fan obviously. I lurked for awhile and joined not too long ago so I am relatively new as well, and I only like to post when I feel I can actually add to a discussion.

Cpt. Ritter can't wait to see the new music video. Oh. by the way did you see the new chapter for Gemini at fanfiction. It's great. I saw the reviews you left. So thought I would let you know. I should leave a review myself but I never seem to have anything to say but repeat what others have already said.

Witchblade007 I'll be here bright and early to see what the surprise is! Can't wait!

As for Epiphany.... I'm sure we will find some shippyness in it. A look or a smile is all it takes to make us happy. Anything I have left out? hmmmmm

Comment

I just realized I just did my 50 post. Does that mean I can Green now? Yeah!! Throws confetti into the air.
                        Party!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
                          I just realized I just did my 50 post. Does that mean I can Green now? Yeah!! Throws confetti into the air.
                          Party!!!
                          OH, Black Panther..here some more confetti for you..and just because I like you...I thought everyone here should know that one of my favorites if not my favorite story has been updated in fanfic.net.....go check it out and leave her a review...not to mention that she dedicated it to me..*sobs* I'm speechless...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2515525/11/

Oh, and I know you will love to hear Teyla....promise...and Shep flirting again?! YIKES..I don't know about this half season...you guys better pack up some more fanfics so that I can survive all of this agony...GEEZ....
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            OH, Black Panther..here some more confetti for you..and just because I like you...I thought everyone here should know that one of my favorites if not my favorite story has been updated in fanfic.net.....go check it out and leave her a review...not to mention that she dedicated it to me..*sobs* I'm speechless...
                            I love this story too! Thanks! I'll be sure to leave a review.

Comment

How old are ya Panther? If I kin ask? And CAMY I'm working on the fic. Seriously I am. I'm risking the wrath of my S/J fans for this. It's bad enough so many of them are ShWeir's and Teyla/Ronon's but now I'm slacking on my S/J to write Shepmagen. I may get disowned... I think I found a solution though...crossover fic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                How old are ya Panther? If I kin ask? And CAMY I'm working on the fic. Seriously I am. I'm risking the wrath of my S/J fans for this. It's bad enough so many of them are ShWeir's and Teyla/Ronon's but now I'm slacking on my S/J to write Shepmagen. I may get disowned... I think I found a solution though...crossover fic
                                If ya S/J pals disown ya...ya know we got ya back! Anything for some more Shep/Teyla fanfic...

And Black Panther...I am partial to the big kittys myself...always had a fascination with tigers though and lions...(oh my)...

I myself am 21...so I know that there are quite a few posters here who are younger then me...I'm probably an old lady compared to you

Okay was gone for a few days and had to go back and catch up...You guys kept this thread a going! Yea!!!

Saw the new pics of Teyla in the new top...maybe a dress...I wonder what Shep would say if he saw Teyla in a dress? Hmmmm....

"Epiphany...." I will still be cautiously optimistic about the episode because I want to see some Teyla and McKay action... Did I read that
                                Spoiler:
                                Teyla shocks McKay will her mathmatical smarts....just like Shep and his hidden math genius...?

Comment

Working...
                                X