No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry but these two are really the best....

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
      Spoiler:
      Intruder

The end scene they have returned to Atlantis and the way Teyla greets them especially John is a sight to see. Teyla knew that John would want the intelligence reports even though there has been no sign of Aiden. So she already prepared a copy for him. Just as or before John says, "Ladies." he leans toward Teyla and smiles flirtatiously. Teyla returns the smile with a huge one of her own.
      part 2

Comment

What's in the Bag...Part 4....by Camy

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          Runner

When Teyla regains consciousness her first concern is John. John answers back with one of his concerned, "You OK?"

Teyla tries to get free of the binds when Ronon leaves giving us a very amusing scene. John: What the hell are you doing? Teyla: Getting my hand free. John: Didn't feel that way.

When John radios Teyla his first words, when she responds, is, "You OK?"

After John says he will go off looking for Rodney and Aiden he looks at Teyla. She answers his unasked question, "Yes, we will be fine."
          part 1

Comment

Camy thats hilarious....

Comment

Spoiler:
              Runner

When Teyla regains consciousness her first concern is John. John answers back with one of his concerned, "You OK?"

Teyla tries to get free of the binds when Ronon leaves giving us a very amusing scene. John: What the hell are you doing? Teyla: Getting my hand free. John: Didn't feel that way.

After John says he will go off looking for Rodney and Aiden he looks at Teyla. She answers his unasked question, "Yes, we will be fine."
              part 2

Comment

What's in the Bag part 5....by Camy

Do you like it?

2more chapters...I have it all, it just takes time to load this stuff....
                sigpic

Comment

Camy that story is hilarious! I love it! 'Why did I not fall in love with Dr. Beckett' that's great. Oh and Sheppard's smug grin *laughs* it's great

Comment

rofl.....

Camy, you are the master of the Shep/Teyla comic strip.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Annie I don't think these pics are spoilery. So I think it is ok to show them. Only major moments like the
                      Spoiler:
                      kiss.
                      Are spoilery.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Runner

part 3

...Johns 'Didn't feel that way.' facial expression...

Comment

Annie I don't think these pics are spoilery. So I think it is ok to show them. Only major moments like the
                          Spoiler:
                          kiss.
                          Are spoilery.
                          yeah i thought so...

Comment

Doesn't John seem to be a bit disappointed in these pictures?

Comment

What's in the Bag? Part 6....by Camy

hahahahaha! you thought I'd put in the kiss in there right? hahahahahaah
                              Okay..last part coming up! hope you liked it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Runner

part 4

Comment

Working...
                                X