John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vaberella
    Your crazy...I think Conner Trinneer was just a great actor and they played it off well. But his character does have a queen and he's wraith....Teyla would never go near the guy by just choice let alone marry him. And I thnk John would have someting to say about that..hahaha!! But I picked up similar vibes...I just think though he was also trying to find some kinship and he latched on to her, since really out of everyone she showed him the most kindness...

VB
    hehehehe.....i just mean i agree to everything that helps John to realized his feelings to Teyla...

Comment

*feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

that secretive smile...hehe

Comment

goodnight

... hey Annie may you let us alone now??...we need some privacy here...
        ...oh...i see it...have fun guys...

Comment

LOL Annie, wonderful as always. Camy, great caption stories, those are always hilarious. By the way, I flipped around our Pseudo RPG on Omega, basically it seems to work best if we all just take turns playing with the characters and letting insanity take it's course.

VB, been stuggling with the opening part of my story, we need to talk about that, not sure when though, maybe tomorrow night. Gotta go to bed, school tomorrow.

Later everyone.
          Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
            Yeah I got it.

Spoiler:
            I do get what you said about Michael dominating the episode but I think they did it that way so you really could see things from his POV. I don't know about anyone else but I really sympathised with him. I was in agreement with teyla the whole time. I did love how John took off like a bat out of hell after them, then how upset he looked when they escaped through the gate. I think someone had mentioned how well Teyla and him seem to work together and you could really see that in this episode. When Teyla got free she ran to john immediately and grabbed the gun, it was like they could read each other so well. I always love that.

lets see if that works.

OH, so true..hon...sooooo true...Oh, yeah..I also did sympathise with Michael...but at the same time..you can't help but remember who and what he represents...and I think that is why John and the others with the exception of Teyla couldn't relate with him....
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
              *feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

I don't know about you guys, I think Trippy would agree with me on this one...but that turn of John's head and that look...OH MY! I just get goosebumps all over! That Teyla is so darn lucky and she doesn't even see it!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                you really like it? I was iffy about how it would be approached. As a shipper for j/T, you know we throw things in there we shouldn't. But I tried to be very careful in my approach..so if anyone just has a ship for her..it could be DAn (he's my fave in SG-1) it would work. If it's John....my prefered sure..hopefullhy it will even make the dex/Tey shippers happy.

Just a fic I wanted to express.....I was worried it wouldn't make sense or seem a bit to contrived...hopefully it was neighter.

VB
                VB...I didn't see John in it at all...but I didn't care! After I read that I was like, OH MY GOODNESS! how can she write so well and not be JOHN!

So, I just pictured it was another woman and not Teyla nor John...

UHUM...*camy clears her throat* NO! I won't tell you who I was role playing!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                  goodnight

... hey Annie may you let us alone now??...we need some privacy here...
                  ...oh...i see it...have fun guys...

Hey Annie...I know you are probably gone by now..but where did you get that pic from your sig..the one in right top corner of your sig..with Teyla looking sideways and John right behind her...I Love that...did you conjured that one up or is that an actual pic...? must know....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    Hey Annie...I know you are probably gone by now..but where did you get that pic from your sig..the one in right top corner of your sig..with Teyla looking sideways and John right behind her...I Love that...did you conjured that one up or is that an actual pic...? must know....
                    VB..if you are here..I left you a loooonnnng message in the Teyla/Weir thread...I think you might want to go check it out!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't know about you guys, I think Trippy would agree with me on this one...but that turn of John's head and that look...OH MY! I just get goosebumps all over! That Teyla is so darn lucky and she doesn't even see it!
                      oh I think she knows. check out that smile!

oh and Caz's work in progress...

http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/7555/jumper9si.jpg

Comment

VB..if you are here..I left you a loooonnnng message in the Teyla/Weir thread...I think you might want to go check it out!

yeah I noticed..ugh I only answered part 1. I have to do part 2 tomorrow..my hands got tired.

Glad you like the fic...in my head it was J/T but I allowed it to be any other male out there...heck it could have been Caldwell if peope wanted. But in the eyes of the writer it was only one duo.

VB
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by HyperCaz
                          *feeds Sheyla Jukebox*

Aww!! I love his expression in that....adorable!
                          Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

green_eyed_lady where have you been..it's been ages...what have you been up to? Go and read my fanfic..I listed it in the other page..or go to one of the Teyla threads and give it a read!!

VB
                            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Everyone who's posted fics in the past couple of days – amazing reads, all of them! Great job!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Caz...you are so talented! Wonderful! keep them coming, girl!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X