No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and just to let everyone know i have a new video. It's not John and Teyla but it has a lot of them in it. It's an action vid featuring John and Teyla (and everyone else) kicking butt.

You can find it on my website on the atlantis vids page. see link on my sig.

I've changed the layout on several pages in case anyone notices the change. But still the same vids.

Oh and Cpt ritter I changed the layout on the video page that hosts your vids hope you like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ludofjn
      in conversion john got lusty w teyla
      Oh WELCOME Ludofjn....

Conversion is one of those episodes that we can never talk enough about....we bring it up ALL the time..and somehow the pics..seem to popp up in all the pic fics too....

I don't know if I would say "lusty", I'd like to think that he had this buried deep inside his inner feelings and finally with the iratus bug virus, he was able to show a side of him that the regular John would never dare do...as he so bluntly put it to Teyla..."something you might call out of character..."In my opinion, John was telling this to Teyla, not that he never thought of ever doing this to her..or even in that type of circumstances, but more that he knew that Teyla does not see him this way or he has never express anything towards her to indicate that he has feelings for her....so therefore, it was out of character from her point of view....

Jeepers, I have no clue what the heck I am saying...help someone!

But WELCOME! and please stick around...I am Camy..and I am the nicest, sweetest, sanest person in this thread!
      sigpic

Comment

VB, love that new sig. It's beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Hi sweetie..I live to make you guys smile!

Hi!!! I do love your pics.

**Hugs**

Comment

OH, hon...let me give it a try...

Okay..right before you write your sentence you do this

Spoiler:
            then your text here..and at the end of your spoiler text you do this

see the difference between the first one
            Spoiler:
            and the last one

okay..let's see if you are smarter than me..It took me like 7 tries to get it right!
            sigpic

Comment

Oh WELCOME Ludofjn....

Conversion is one of those episodes that we can never talk enough about....we bring it up ALL the time..and somehow the pics..seem to popp up in all the pic fics too....

I don't know if I would say "lusty", I'd like to think that he had this buried deep inside his inner feelings and finally with the iratus bug virus, he was able to show a side of him that the regular John would never dare do...as he so bluntly put it to Teyla..."something you might call out of character..."In my opinion, John was telling this to Teyla, not that he never thought of ever doing this to her..or even in that type of circumstances, but more that he knew that Teyla does not see him this way or he has never express anything towards her to indicate that he has feelings for her....so therefore, it was out of character from her point of view....

Jeepers, I have no clue what the heck I am saying...help someone!

But WELCOME! and please stick around...I am Camy..and I am the nicest, sweetest, sanest person in this thread!
              Your doing just fine. I agree completely about his buried feelings. I've always thought that then Rachel Luttrell came out and confirmed it in an interview. So you know exactly what your saying hon.

nicole

Comment

CRAP, IT DIDN"T COME OUT!

What did I do wrong!?

okay let's try this again.... [ spoilers ] but you don't leave any spaces...

and at the end... [ / spoilers ] again..no spaces in between...
                sigpic

Comment

JT fic challenge:

include these in a John/Teyla shippy story:

Snow falling
                  an ice-covered lake
                  no coats, or no gloves
                  JT isolated together, or apart and searching for the other.

Have fun!

BTW, I'm one of those who's been so busy this weekend I have a headache. LOL. The work is never-ending. And, for those who care, I'm actually working on my zinefic. Deadline two days and counting! Eep!

Comment

Hey Doxymom.

Just wanted to let you know I've used some of your John and Teyla banners on my website I credited you hon. Feel free to check it out, I'll remove them if you don't want them on my site, they are on the friends page.

Just want to make sure it's okay with you.

Comment

CRAP, IT DIDN"T COME OUT!

What did I do wrong!?

okay let's try this again.... [ spoilers ] but you don't leave any spaces...

and at the end... [ / spoilers ] again..no spaces in between...
                      Thanks hon I think I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by nicole9514
                        Hey Doxymom.

Just wanted to let you know I've used some of your John and Teyla banners on my website I credited you hon. Feel free to check it out, I'll remove them if you don't want them on my site, they are on the friends page.

Just want to make sure it's okay with you.

No problem, Nicole. It's all good. :-) I'll check it out, but you're free to use them. That's why I made them. Thanks for the credit. :-)

Comment

YIPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                          I DID IT I DID IT I DID IT...

OKAY, NICOLE...LET ME DO THIS ONE MORE TIME....I'M ON A ROLL HERE BABY!

Whenever you want to post a posting using the brackets as shown in here: []
                          and here [ ] you must put in between these bracket...let me show you these one last time..[ ] see that..easy!

so, where was I? Oh, yes..the brackets...like this...[ ]] crap...I put one too many...again...[ ] you must write in the first one that goes in front of your first word...without skipping any spaces [ spoiler ] and then your text goes here....and at the end of your text you do this...[ / spoiler ] remember...no spaces...cause if I do the spaces, it won't show!

okay...i'm done
                          sigpic

Comment

Did you get that, Nicole..or do you need me to explain it again?
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah I got it.

Spoiler:
                              I do get what you said about Michael dominating the episode but I think they did it that way so you really could see things from his POV. I don't know about anyone else but I really sympathised with him. I was in agreement with teyla the whole time. I did love how John took off like a bat out of hell after them, then how upset he looked when they escaped through the gate. I think someone had mentioned how well Teyla and him seem to work together and you could really see that in this episode. When Teyla got free she ran to john immediately and grabbed the gun, it was like they could read each other so well. I always love that.

lets see if that works.

Comment

Nicole, the JT icons and banners look great on your site. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X