No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just reminding folks up the upcoming events...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      DM...I couldn't read any of the ones in bold...either i am not a member of the site or like Ever Wanted..I can't open it in uniquebond..something is wrong..

I read your...Fountains with Lights..OH, it is beautiful! Do you have more? and thank you for posting the others..I had read witchy's First Moments and First Fight..but I loved reading them again...especially First Fights...I completely forger about these...they are just soooo wonderful...

Thanks! Yes, I have a few other SGA stories but most are wips.

Storm Callings, I guess you have to have a yahoo password to read that one.

The ones at Unique Bond opened right up for me. Hmm. You shouldn't have to be member to read the stories there, only to post. You could try this url and search for them: http://www.unique-bond.net/fanfiction/

Unique Bond is the main John/Teyla shipper archive.

Comment

Just reminding folks up the upcoming events...

I love that poster! I think I may just be online enough to participate in the events now. Sadly, I was offline for a while, but now I'm back.

So... one shots

I can do that! Watch for a link, I just gotta get the baby off the keys. He doesnt type in english quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
          I'm writing one.....it's everyone...and it's detailed..but in the end it willl be Shep/Teyla (eventually)..actually I have the ending...

Anyway I'm sending it out to be beta read tonight..I have the ep and chapter 1 almost done; and outlined until about chapter 6...over 4000 words so far (a little over 20 pages)...and I'm expecting roughly 20-30 chapters... The first two parts should be posted at ff.net tomorrow!

VB
          Don't forget me.

Comment

M...M...Me...Mel...MEL........................ I...I...I...LOVE IT!*sniffs*
            LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!

OH,MY GOODNESS! you hit every word of the song, with the PERFECT SCENE! Oh, when it says "YOU"RE Beautiful...you put in the most gorgeous scenes of both of them..when it said I saw your face in a crowded place..OH< I can't take this..I have to see it again...OH, this is PURFICT!

WHAAAAAAAA!! why, why, why can't the writers just put these two together...MEL...You did it so WELL...it's like, it's like, OH, it's, it's Windirful!.....
            guys, you have to check this out! Mel you have to post this in Nicole's website...Everyone should see this..and I just love this song, just as much as You and Me..eventhough this one is kind of sad!

THANK YOU, HON! I am a hopeless romantic!

Thank you Camita I'm so glad you're happy with it!! I know 'Beautiful' is sad but I love it anyway. Glad you're happy

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
              Okay...I have school today so I'm posting these early:

Fanfic Thursday!!!

Bright, Cherry Red:
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2803522/1/

Whatever You Say:
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2803524/1/

Love is a complicated thing:
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2803521/1/

Big thanks to Doxymom for the inspiration to write these stories!

Thanks!
              AG...I am SPEECHLESS! GIRL, you need to write more fics like these...MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE...Whatever you say...HON, this was Perfect! Definetly going in the binder of collections...Oh, I have to get another binder...

AG..I have read this story twice already and I am going to read it again...It is that good...I love it!
              sigpic

Comment

AG...I am SPEECHLESS! GIRL, you need to write more fics like these...MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE...Whatever you say...HON, this was Perfect! Definetly going in the binder of collections...Oh, I have to get another binder...

AG..I have read this story twice already and I am going to read it again...It is that good...I love it!
                I'm back!

Another day of classes over and done with!

Glad you like my stories Camy...I now see Doxymom has come with more fanfic prompts...they always get my Shepmagan Shippy thinking cap working!

Comment

VB, you're working too hard, but it sounds like it'll be awesome. I generally through a cap on my chapters around 2500 words, just so I get them out and about. I've got a great fic idea running around inside my head right now, but it might be a bit dark... even by my standards... oohhh, if I get time tomorrow via snowday, then I'll be sure to spend most of it writing.
                  Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Since today was Vid today...

Has everyone checked out the vids from this livejournal by spiritcoda:
                    http://spiritcoda.livejournal.com/

I really like the 'If I let you go" one!

I'm downloading Ritter's and Witchy's right now! Yay!
                    OH, another great find..this is what I am talking about! I never find these things unless you guys post them here...this are excellent..check them out if you haven't done so already....
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm back!

Another day of classes over and done with!

Glad you like my stories Camy...I now see Doxymom has come with more fanfic prompts...they always get my Shepmagan Shippy thinking cap working!
                      OH, Ag...I mean it...I am in love with that second fic...I just see sooo much emotion, such depth...Oh, I can't say enough of it..and what i find even more interesting is the twist that you gave..I've always thought that Teyla is the one that is reserved and guarded....but in this fic you have me thinking if perhaps John is just as guarded as Teyla if not even more....Loved the whole way of how John is thinking and then how he comes to realize that it was him all along....Oh, I just love it...you must do more...you must..
                      sigpic

Comment

.I now see Doxymom has come with more fanfic prompts...they always get my Shepmagan Shippy thinking cap working!
                        AG! Hi! I loved all three of your fics. They were all so different and left me with different emotions. But they all satisfied and were great! I left feedback on ff.net. I'm glad these prompts inspire you. :-)

Comment

DM...I think it's just you and me in here tonight...What is going on...? Did you see Coup'detat? Will there be any shippy moments in this episode...?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            Forget it Whistler honey! Camy is one of us and will never cross over, never!!!!! *evil maniacal laugh* So, glad to see you here. It's been so long without your smiling Shep/Weir face. And to be honest, despite the fact that you represent one of the few ships I've been known to classify as 'evil'...I MISSED YOU! *shrugs and hides under bed after showing excessive affection to her benevolent sig-maker*
                            Ha! Sorry guys, I only just got on and read this one! Love you guys too! Whenever I need me some zany fun, I can always come here. Anyway, I'll be sure to drop by here tomorrow night, sometime 8 or 9 (Pacific time) to chat, and Camy, since you said Saturday night too, I'll guess I'll come then too!! I hope some of you guys will stop by the Teyla thread too? It's been depressingly slow the last couple of weeks.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                            I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                            Spoiler:
                            Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler84
                              Ha! Sorry guys, I only just got on and read this one! Love you guys too! Whenever I need me some zany fun, I can always come here. Anyway, I'll be sure to drop by here tomorrow night, sometime 8 or 9 (Pacific time) to chat, and Camy, since you said Saturday night too, I'll guess I'll come then too!! I hope some of you guys will stop by the Teyla thread too? It's been depressingly slow the last couple of weeks.
                              OH, Whistler..great minds think alike...I was just seeing how you posted here and now, I was thinking, we have to come up with something interesting that we can do to motivate more postings in the Teyla thread...I'll meet you there now, if you like...I"m off...
                              sigpic

Comment

Whistler..did you finish reading my picfic? Do you like it? Maybe I can do one for you ship..? OH, BLASPHEMY! PM me if you want me to do one...but with a different twist....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X