No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe we can reserve the simulwatches for the biggies (whatever we choose them to be) I know with my two other ships that I sorta do this with, we do it on the big days. Ie, Sam/Jack Ship Day (celebrating Divide and Conquer) Everyone at one time or other puts it in. Some of us at the same time. Same with the Ronon/Jenn ship days (Quarantine Day and Intentions Day {Tracker}) Those days are celebrated on the anniversary of the day the ep aired.

So looking forward to watching Rising again!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Maybe we can reserve the simulwatches for the biggies (whatever we choose them to be) I know with my two other ships that I sorta do this with, we do it on the big days. Ie, Sam/Jack Ship Day (celebrating Divide and Conquer) Everyone at one time or other puts it in. Some of us at the same time. Same with the Ronon/Jenn ship days (Quarantine Day and Intentions Day {Tracker}) Those days are celebrated on the anniversary of the day the ep aired.

So looking forward to watching Rising again!
      That's a great idea! If we chose a night for the biggies I'm sure I can swing it.
      I will watch simultaneously whenever I can. I have date night once a week ( usually Saturday night) but other than that I can watch any evening or during the weekend. I am excited! This is my first rewatch with others!

So what are the BIG John Teyla episodes for everyone! Mine are Rising, Conversion, Return, Sunday, Doppleganger, Spoils of War, Quarantine, Search and Rescue.

Not sure bout doing them on the anniversary of the air date, just because I like to go in order. But I am flexible. Can we do 1 a week and the 2 parters on the same night
      sigpic
      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

You know, I haven't really thought of the biggies for John/Teyla. I didn't choose for Sam/Jack and there's only so much for Ronon/Jenn. . .

Ummmm Biggies...
        The Long Goodbye
        Conversion
        Doppelganger
        Spoils of War
        Search and Rescue

There's others I see lots of shippiness, but then I live life with ship colored glasses on.
        sigpic

Comment

I see ship everywhere too. Even in episodes like Letters from Pegasus and Be all my Sins Remembered.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, yeah. There's some nice angst in those eps. Shippiness in The Ark and Phantoms too. Instinct, Echoes, bunches of others.
            sigpic

Comment

Oh I love the angst shippy episodes too! I'm really goin to enjoy this rewatch. Anyone want to do Rising tomorrow night? I am available to watch tomorrow (friday) night or Saturday late night. I'm on the East Coast US
              sigpic

Comment

I'm in! I was actually thinking of popping it in sometime soon as the house is quiet for once!
                sigpic

Comment

Tonight works for me too! I'm on the East Coast also, but I can watch late!.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ah, the joys of being in Mountain Time
                    sigpic

Comment

So if we do 10pm Eastern will that work out for everyone else? I need to go out and buy some pop corn!
                      sigpic

Comment

8:00? I can swing it. Ooh! Popcorn! Now I need some.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm ready! Got my popcorn.
                          sigpic

Comment

Already? I mean, I can hurry up and put it in. . .
                            sigpic

Comment

i just got back from the store with the pop corn and drinks! 2 hours to go.
                              sigpic

Comment

Can't wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X