No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 and 19???? I'm 33. I guess that makes me Great Aunt Trippy.

Hiya!
    Sig by Camy

Comment

I think Aunt Trippy's good enough

Comment

I got my pics uploaded, but the rotation link on the site doesn't seem to be working. I'm going to try back tomorrow, I think. Maybe it'll be okay by then. Well, I'm off to watch "Rudolph" next door, so talk to you guys later!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Thanks for the Rising Part 1 AG, my vid's first edit is done I'm just looking for a place to post it. If you don't mind getting 13MB emails I can email it. And yeah, Unique Bond is broken, but I'm sure it's only temporary. Don't have time to post more. Camy, I'm squeeing with anticipation for the Night That Changed...
          Go ahead and email it to me....I wanna see it!

EDIT: I believe Unique-bond.net is back on its feet...There is a new story called "Anger" posted...plus a music vid that I have never seen before! So maybe you can post your vid here...if not ya still can email me...

I keep coming back and editing this post...okay..the music vid I posted before is actually quite good...the editing is wonderful and most of the scenes used are from season 2 but one catch the song isn't in English...doesn't bother me...one of my favs...
          http://www.unique-bond.net/videos/pa...tion=file&id=3
          Last edited by AthosianGirl; 30 November 2005, 05:00 PM.

Comment

that is a great vid AG...I love any type of music, doesn't matter if i can't understand, kind of mysterious...

For the rotating sig, you guys did check the boxes under rotation, next to your pictures?

That way it will rotate.

R.I.P Wraithlord
            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
              Well I'm 18, so I think that me and Cpt Ritter are the babies. Heehee, yay for that! Oh, and eggnog is fantabulous -- I'm drinking some right now actually -- so I'll share it with you and give out the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles I promised to someone in an earlier post.
              With sprinkles as well! You didn't need to do that. Loved it! It was delicious. Thanks for the watergate summary. I really enjoyed it glad that they went for McKay. Yeah he is annoying but Atlantis wouldn't be the same without him. I wonder what changes were made to the characters and their relationships?

AthosianGirl Loved the music vid. Especially the fighting scenes and all those looks. HOT!!!!! Yeah, for John/Teyla shippiness. How can anyone doubt their passion for one another and their close bond?

Comment

OH, geez...I miss everyone here...well, i've finished Chapter 5...just sent it to my girls...to review...it is very long...I may have to shorten it or divide into two chapters...i don't know if I told you guys that I lost it and now....well..let's just say i was so depressed and couldn't find myself to sit down and rewrite it...although i did save 75 percent of it...and then finally I made myself sit down today and just do it..so I missed you all....but it was worth it...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  *bows* Only too happy to be of service ma'am
                  Ma'am?????? What have I done to offend you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                    OH, geez...I miss everyone here...well, i've finished Chapter 5...just sent it to my girls...to review...it is very long...I may have to shorten it or divide into two chapters...i don't know if I told you guys that I lost it and now....well..let's just say i was so depressed and couldn't find myself to sit down and rewrite it...although i did save 75 percent of it...and then finally I made myself sit down today and just do it..so I missed you all....but it was worth it...

Oh Camy!! loosing your work is terrible!! ((((hugs))) I'm glad you rewrote it though, it takes guts to do that after you lose something.

Comment

Stupid reputation...AG..I was going to green you but it didn't let me...something about spreading more reputations before i can give you any more...darn it! GREEN YA!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ma'am?????? What have I done to offend you?
                        Just worshiping you Camy, as always

Comment

Jeeepers...I'm sorrounded by babies...but still I like this...

goochi-goochi..gooo...love it !
                          sigpic

Comment

Jeeepers...I'm sorrounded by babies...but still I like this...

goochi-goochi..gooo...love it !
                            Courtesy of your neighborhood friendly smart-aleck

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
                              18 and 19???? I'm 33. I guess that makes me Great Aunt Trippy.

Hiya!
                              TRIPPY! I love you! Now, if you are 33 and that makes you Great Aunt Trippy...What the hell am I since I am 35...GREAT, GREAT, AUNT CAMY?

Jeepers..I'm sooo depressed now...BABIES! I'm sorrounded by babies...

Well, now they can worship me...like Mel...says...hmmm...maybe not so bad...and I think Joe is older than me..and Torri..so I don't feel so bad either...or maybe they are younger..who cares..I don't look a day older than 27! That was my perfect age......
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Oh Camy!! loosing your work is terrible!! ((((hugs))) I'm glad you rewrote it though, it takes guts to do that after you lose something.
                                Mel...what are you doing up at this time...shouldn't you be in bed? where are you? are you like in the other side of this world and the time is different..cause where I am it's 11:36..pm...

Jeepers..an old timer like me should be in bed too....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X