No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice story Witchblade, just left you a review. I think that scene would've further made our shippy hearts double over. And nice sig, it's really cool. And Camy I will get you. (The hunt isn't over, the Cpt. is merciless and he always gets his prey ) Overly dramatic wouldn't you say.

Still think I'm the youngest here, 17.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
      SnoggingPicard Cake! Thanks, I love cake! What flavor is it? Is it chocolate? With perhaps chocolate frosting? Can never have too much chocolate!
      No, you can only have too little chocolate. Virtuals chocolate cookies to you all for getting me to fall this far into shippiness. It's way more fun that anyone lets on... except maybe you guys.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

I'm 19. So I guess Ritter's our forum baby! *gushes*

Comment

Thanks for the Reviews Panther, and Cpt. Ritter...Can't wait to read them.

I'm actually 20 years old also.

I'll have the next chapter up tonight...if my internet works...*fingers crossed*

And as something to look forward to. By this weekend the continuation for 'Beautiful' should be posted...

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            No, you can only have too little chocolate. Virtuals chocolate cookies to you all for getting me to fall this far into shippiness. It's way more fun that anyone lets on... except maybe you guys.
            Thank you! Those cookies were fantastic! Joins Mel in gushing...... Your so cute!

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              Thanks for the Reviews Panther, and Cpt. Ritter...Can't wait to read them.

I'm actually 20 years old also.

I'll have the next chapter up tonight...if my internet works...*fingers crossed*

And as something to look forward to. By this weekend the continuation for 'Beautiful' should be posted...
              I hope you are able to get it up. I'm looking forward to reading it and giving you another review!

Comment

OH!... Cookies, and Cake...how about some EggNog?...just to match the season. NON-ALCO....

In the Companion, wasn't there a Watergate something?...I'm not sure or was that the title for something else?

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Okay guys, I'm finally getting around to summarizing "Watergate" from the Companion. It's kinda long, so bear with me folks!

After Stargate showed such longevity and growth of fan-base, the producers decided that they wanted to consider a spin-off series that could do the same. They actually believed that Stargate might end in Season Five, so a feature film was considered for production to end the series with a bang. Of course, this never happened, and the show continued to gain popularity. It wasn't until the seventh season episode "The Lost City" where the Ancients' city of Atlantis was introduced that the idea for a spin-off focus was obtained.

The green light for Atlantis came incredibly late since Sci-fi decided that they wanted Season One of the series to air alongside Sg-1's season eight in July. Scripts weren't even decided until the November before and shooting began in February. Martin Wood was chosen to direct the pilot for Atlantis and wrote it in only a few sessions with Brad Wright and Robert Cooper. Though they had the idea of setting the show in the Pegasus Galaxy and the concept of the Wraith, real writing did not really start until the show's characters were cast.

As far as casting went, TPTB knew that the show would have a larger cast and immediately discounted having big-name stars because of costs and the need for an ensemble cast as opposed to one lead. Casting was a long and difficult process since Atlantis was competing with all of the other current pilots in production for actors and actresses. Parts were slowly filled except for the character of "Dr. Ingram". Eventually, it was decided that this character would be changed to that of Dr. McKay. Not only was David Hewlett an excellent actor but he was also a familiar face to Sg-1 viewers, which provided a good way to "pass the torch" to the spin-off.

Though the basic idea of Atlantis stayed the same, all of the writers and directors say that it is impossible to determine exactly how it will proceed until you actually see it progress. Consequently, once the actors started taking over their roles, some of their ideas about the relationships between the characters and the different qualities of the characters have changed, but all for the better.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Well I'm 18, so I think that me and Cpt Ritter are the babies. Heehee, yay for that! Oh, and eggnog is fantabulous -- I'm drinking some right now actually -- so I'll share it with you and give out the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles I promised to someone in an earlier post.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                      Well I'm 18, so I think that me and Cpt Ritter are the babies. Heehee, yay for that! Oh, and eggnog is fantabulous -- I'm drinking some right now actually -- so I'll share it with you and give out the chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and rainbow sprinkles I promised to someone in an earlier post.
                      Well, ye're only a year younger than me but, what the hey... *pinches SP's cheeks and coos* goochi-goochi-goo

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        Well, ye're only a year younger than me but, what the hey... *pinches SP's cheeks and coos* goochi-goochi-goo
                        Aunt Mel! I heart you! Wow, we really are like a big, happy family aren't we!

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
                          Aunt Mel! I heart you! Wow, we really are like a big, happy family aren't we!
                          yeah, little nutsy, but overall not bad. If I could only figure out this rotating sig thing life would be downright peachy...

Comment

Oh, if you do figure it out, be sure to let us know. There's a wonderful one for Liz that's sitting there calling my name, but I don't want to give up my Shep/Teyla either.

Comment

Well I asked a pal and she gave me this http://www.randomimage.net But I haven't been able to get it to work (as evidenced by my downright naked sig space) Maybe you want to take a shot at it and see if you can figure it out?

Comment

Oh goodness, I stink at technology...but I'll give it a try!

Comment

Working...
                                X