No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's some art I did loooong time ago as far as pretties goes. I do love the hug though

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I have not been by here in so very long but I recently stumbled across Joe M's blog post about what Extinction would have entailed and its J/T ending and now I'm rewatching from S1 as I never finished S5 cos I was so disappointed it was cancelled etc

awesome sig by Camy!
      Sheppard/Teyla LiveJournal

Comment

Oh, the hope that could have been Extinction/S6. I've read and heard a bunch of stuff that could have been wonderful. Including all the of John/Teyla goodness that should have happened. *sigh*

On the other hand, if it had been more of S5, I might have died a slow death inside.

Enjoy your rewatch! Come by and we'll all relive all the shippy goodness bits!
        sigpic

Comment

I love doing rewatches. Last one was Prodigal S5/14. Great JT ending kicking Michael's butt. There really is nothing sci-fi on tv that compares to Stargate. The super- natural stuff is just ok... Some of it is good but just not like real sci-FI. I did enjoy season2 of SGU more than Season 1 but nothing beats SG1 and SGA IMO
          sigpic
          Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

If you kill me, you're killing him..... He cares for you more than you know...

Well we all knew there was no doubt about that!
            sigpic
            Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
            Forever!!

Comment

Loved that bit. In Stargate talk, it might as well have been a declaration of undying passion and love
              sigpic

Comment

Loved that line 'he cares for you more than you know'. And then the look on Rodney's face.... That was priceless.
                sigpic

Comment

Rodney's look was great. I didn't see a lot of surprise though. Just an added determination to get the job done so Teyla didn't have to kill John.
                  sigpic

Comment

"This is perfect. Just what I needed."

"Truly has been a hectic several weeks."

"Try four years."

" Very true. In a way, it makes these calmer moments more special. I cherish these times when it is just you and me."

" Me too."

sigpic
                    Forever!!

Comment

Oh, yes, one of the best... Most telling scenes... Of John's true feelings for Teyla.
                      sigpic

Comment

One of the best scenes between John and Teyla ever...There was so much said between the lines in this conversation, it still blows me away! I was a JT fan way before this ep, but this scene was just great. (wish I knew how to post a pic to go with it Tried but it wouldn't work .. maybe next time)

HYPERSPACE. DAEDALUS. John is sitting at a table in the Commissary with a tray in front of him. He is working on a small P.D.A. but looks up as Teyla comes in.

SHEPPARD: Hey.

TEYLA: Am I disturbing you?

SHEPPARD: No. What's up?

(Teyla sits down opposite him. John puts the P.D.A. away.)

TEYLA: I just wanted to thank you.

SHEPPARD: For what?

TEYLA: For going after Ronon this way. (She gestures around at the Daedalus.)

SHEPPARD (picking up his cup and drinking): Did you think we wouldn't?

TEYLA: He is an outsider.

SHEPPARD (putting his cup down): Not to me.

TEYLA: I have often felt like an outsider among your people.

SHEPPARD: Well, maybe at first, but ... well, you know I've always trusted you.

TEYLA: Yes. You -- and Doctor Weir -- have been very accepting, but this has shown me how far you would go, even for someone who is not from your world.

(There's a long pause while John looks a little uncomfortable.)

SHEPPARD: Look, Teyla. I'm not really good at, uh ... (He pauses.) Actually, I'm ... I'm terrible at expressing ... I don't know what you'd call it, uh ...

TEYLA: Feelings?

SHEPPARD: Yeah, sure, OK. The point is, I don't really have good, uh ...

TEYLA: Social skills.

SHEPPARD: Well, that is why I enjoyed flying choppers in the most remote part of my world before all this craziness happened, but, uh, you should know, I don't have, uh ...

TEYLA: Friends?

(John looks at her indignantly.)

SHEPPARD: No -- I have friends. (Long pause.) You, Elizabeth, Ronon, Carson, even Rodney, are the closest thing I have to a ...

TEYLA: A family?

SHEPPARD (nodding): I'd do anything ... for any one of you. If I had to give up my life the way Ronon was going to, I would.

(Teyla smiles beautifully at him. John reaches a hand out hesitantly and, without having the courage to meet her eyes, pats her hands which are clasped on the table in front of her. He then picks up his tray, still not looking at her and, sighing, starts to walk away. Teyla looks round at him.)

TEYLA: Thank you.

(John half turns towards her but still can't look at her.)

TEYLA (smiling): For everything you ... meant to say.

(John stands with his back to her for a moment, then walks away.)
                        sigpic
                        Forever!!

Comment

THAT'S MY SHIPPER SCENE!!

That was the scene that I finally decided John/Teyla was the way tptb were supposedly going to go. Previously, when there was a JT scene there was a little bit to suggest they might go JE. This scene was just too beautiful, intimate, and awkward in that emerging intimacy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Long time not here, guys! Happy New Year. Been extremely busy no time for internet but on the weekends and that's only sometimes, too. But I just randomly googled Joe because I wanted to see if I could make it to a con this year, and I found this. Anyone have more info?

http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/28/starga...ce-separation/
                            sigpic

Comment

I barely have time for internet myself.

I don't really keep up with the RLs of the stars. Sad news if it is true though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Saw that too in one of the other threads..very sad, especially with children involved

Also said that Paul McGillion's brother passed away..very sad too.
                                sigpic
                                Forever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X