Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
    Hey all...

I got myself into such a huff over the 'Hive' that I started writing my own fanfic for the episode...I'm almost done...I'll try to post it Wed before I go out of town but more then likely it'll be Sunday....

So I'm calling on all fellow fanfic writers...I wanta see what everyone else comes up with for a Shepmagan Shippy 'Hive'...Long or short I just need some John/Teyla moments...Pretty please?
    Amen to that AthosianGirl, we may have to rewrite several episodes this season. NO KIRKING!

By the way Camy, took your advice and posted a comment on Joe Molazzi's/The Producer's (SP?) blog. I know we're not alone.
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hey guys!!! Sorry it's been a while.... I know I promised to give you guys spoilers but I had a big math test today so I haven't been able to come on line too often.

Here are afew spoilers for the hive.... I don't want to give too many away.
      Spoiler:
      When Sheppard gets taken back to the cell Teyla says Colonel? In a concerned voice, also when he gets thrown in she approaches him and asks, are you unharmed?

Neera is.......not as innocent as she appears lets put it that way.

Roodney gets the chance to kick some ass......but he embarreses himself afterwards.

Sheppard says a couple funny lines about clowns

Something about inter hive ship relations is revealed.

One of the lost boys of fords dies.... Teyla asks Ronnon in a worried voice if the same would happen to ford...... Ronnon says "if it distracts you... ignore it..... if it angers you.... use it" because they are planning an escape..... got more brotherly/sisterly vibe from that.

Sheppard comes to help Ronnon and Teyla and if I remember correctly and haven't gotten scenes confuesed...... Teyla beams at him

There seemed to be a slightly shipp Mckay+Weir scene too.

Hope I didn't give too much away!!
      Last edited by green_eyed_lady; 25 November 2005, 02:33 PM.
      Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Hey green_eyed_lady...Thanks for the rundown.

Thought you need to delete the 's' from the ending spoiler tag, so it will work......

And as usual it won't let me green you....

I knew there had to be some sublte moments...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Thank you green_eyed_lady!!!!!

I needed a fellow Shep and Teyla fan to give me a rundown on the 'Hive'...only those among us can catch all the subtle nuances that make our ship so great! You just made my Weekend!!!

Comment

Yeah!
            Spoiler:
            I can handle 'looks'. 'Looks' are good. I don't ask for much you know... If I can have just a few long looks...*clears threoat* I'm okay, no hysteria, nope, fine. Also glad to hear about any McWeir. I'm not into them like Shepmagen, but I dig them together

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Shepmagens!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Yeah!
                Spoiler:
                I can handle 'looks'. 'Looks' are good. I don't ask for much you know... If I can have just a few long looks...*clears threoat* I'm okay, no hysteria, nope, fine. Also glad to hear about any McWeir. I'm not into them like Shepmagen, but I dig them together
                I'm with you on this Mel...

I am a total Shepmagan but the whole McWeir ship is starting to grow on me...won't be an obsession but they are cute!!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! Have fun! Stay Safe and keep shipping!!

Comment

Good thing you didn't really give anything away out The Hive, green eyed lady. Sudtle spoilers like that I don't mind, just don't be telling me exactly what happens. I mean, obviously I know that the team will make it out, just don't tell me how.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. It's been snowing buckets up here... my car's buried in six or more inches of snow.

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                    I'm with you on this Mel...

I am a total Shepmagan but the whole McWeir ship is starting to grow on me...won't be an obsession but they are cute!!!

I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend! Have fun! Stay Safe and keep shipping!!
                    Sometimes I see moments I like, but in reality I couldn't handle McWeir unless it was in the presence of Sheyla. It just doesn't grove like Shep and Teyla does.

Comment

Hey guys, thought I'd do a quick pop-in! I'm not going to be around much until Saturday, but I thought I'd give you a heads-up for those of you who have the DVDs. Watch the commentary for "Childhood's End" with Rainbow, Rachel, and Martin Gero. Both Rainbow and Martin are trying to get her to tell them who she wants to see Teyla "get together" with, and all she'll say is that she thinks her character has a special connection and is drawn to one of the guys around her, but she won't say who exactly. Bet we can all guess who that is. Also, it's very interesting that in pretty much every commentary with the actors someone makes a little hint about the relationship between Teyla and Sheppard but Rachel plays the non-committal card with her answers. Be sure to watch the commentaries -- they're very funny! Happy Thanksgiving to all of us in the USA, and hope to talk to you guys soon!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

are there any commentarys with joe and rachel? or is it all seperate conversations in the dvd's?
                        part of:
                        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

A Page 2 thread, this is???
                          This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Sorry for long absence! OK, yeah, I think that the ship is going well.... besides the fact that this thread is almost always on page two!BUMP! anyway. Tahnk you for the rundown, Green-eyed-lady! I've been working on my friends..... no luck yet....

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

There aren't any commentaries with Joe and Rachel, but maybe next season we'll see some. Hmmm...I don't have too much to say right now, but a big high-there and hello to Lee, whom I don't think I've met. Good to see you, and please come back all the time!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

OK! I'm back again! i hope that they have more stick fighting between Teyla and Shep in the next bit of eps! Some of the best shippy moments have come from those scenes........

Thanks to -Jules- for the sig pic!

"It hops, it hops! It hops jolly high!" The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Comment

Working...
                                X