No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Witchblade...have fun watching the movie..I am going to take my son out as well Sat..night..but I am going early...so I should be back by 9:00p.m.-10:00p.m. He made Honor Roll on his first year as a High School Student and he had football practice everyday and came home after 9:00p.m to then study and do his homework..so he has an earned a special night out..but I don't care for Harry Potter..(don't shoot me, please) maybe his dad will take him out Sat...and I will take him shopping on Sunday.....got to price that boy! I am so proud of him...

See you...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Jeepers..why can't they just let us be! You have your dad looking at you suspiciously..I have my two oldest and my youngest...who went up to his father yesterday and snitched that I bought a Stargate Atlantis book with pics..on it...Can you believe it? My own KIDS! And now my husband thinks...God only knows what he thinks!

So, Cpt. Ritter can be here..how about the rest of you...we don't have to meet on Sat. night..we could do it Sunday night...what time? eastern time, please...
      Ouch Camy, my dad just doesn't understand the nature of my obsession (SP?). If we do it Sunday, could we start earlier, say 8:00PM Eastern, because I do have to get up a 6:00 Eastern the next morning for school. On the other note, who cares what everyone thinks, we're hardcore Atlantis fanatics and shippers to boot.

That's great that your son made Honor Roll, I did that too. It's always a wonderful feeling.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
        Witchblade...have fun watching the movie..I am going to take my son out as well Sat..night..but I am going early...so I should be back by 9:00p.m.-10:00p.m. He made Honor Roll on his first year as a High School Student and he had football practice everyday and came home after 9:00p.m to then study and do his homework..so he has an earned a special night out..but I don't care for Harry Potter..(don't shoot me, please) maybe his dad will take him out Sat...and I will take him shopping on Sunday.....got to price that boy! I am so proud of him...

See you...
        I may be back around then also...it all depends on what time we actually get out the house to get to the movies...

Kewl, Congratuations to him. It's okay don't have my P-90 so i can't shoot you, but i wouldn't we luv you around here too much,so it's okay if you don't care for Harry Potter...

**goes in the corner and starts crying**

It seems as thought the majority of us, were on the Shepmagen bandwagon, almost from the start....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
          It seems as thought the majority of us, were on the Shepmagen bandwagon, almost from the start....
          That's either a good or a bad thing, personally, I think that's great, but some people might look at us funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
            That's great that your son made Honor Roll, I did that too. It's always a wonderful feeling.
            I've done that so many times, it's lost its meaning to me. I actually don't show up for the Honor Roll breakfast anymore.

Now, that's not to say I don't mind when I don't make it! (twice so far, and I'm still unhappy about the first...)
            This poster has a Superiority Complex. Apologies in advance.

Comment

Ouch Camy, my dad just doesn't understand the nature of my obsession (SP?). If we do it Sunday, could we start earlier, say 8:00PM Eastern, because I do have to get up a 6:00 Eastern the next morning for school. On the other note, who cares what everyone thinks, we're hardcore Atlantis fanatics and shippers to boot.

Cpt. Ritter...just for you....

That's either a good or a bad thing, personally, I think that's great, but some people might look at us funny.
              Hey, but we'll have gotten their attention...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by NoDot
                I've done that so many times, it's lost its meaning to me. I actually don't show up for the Honor Roll breakfast anymore.

Now, that's not to say I don't mind when I don't make it! (twice so far, and I'm still unhappy about the first...)
                I'll admit to that NoDot, luckily for my school making it simply means that I am smarter than 3/4 of my classmates. I skip the academic award ceremony because we give academic awards to almost the entire school, but it still looks great on a resume.

Comment

Cpt. Ritter...just for you....

Hey, but we'll have gotten their attention...
                  Thank you Witchblade, it almost looks like he's not forcing her, until you realize the context. (Keep hoping for a better one soon) You're always great with the pictures, that should also be our logo, along with the one about having a computer and hours of free time.

Comment

Thank you Witchblade, it almost looks like he's not forcing her, until you realize the context. (Keep hoping for a better one soon) You're always great with the pictures, that should also be our logo, along with the one about having a computer and hours of free time.
                    Np...just bored and that came into my mind from reading your post....

I tend to look at it that he suprised her...cause if it was forced...I think our girl could have taken him down....
                    But i do hope we get a better one....It would be wonderful....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Nobody I know understands my Atlantis fixation...okay I take that back. I recently found out that one of my Eng lit. classmates also has a thing for SG:1 and Daniel. We are taking the same class next quarter so I will have to convert her to a Shep/Teyla fan!

My mom, brother and even on occasion my dad watch my SciFi Friday but with a passing joy that does not occupy their thoughts past 11 o'clock on Friday...

I take some comfort in the fact that even though they are not rabid fans like me , both my brother and mother see a Shep/Teyla connection. My brother actually frowned when I told him that there are those that see Shep and Weir together. He said it would be more interesting if Weir and Ronon got together.

This is why I am glad to have found the Gateworld Forum...Finally someone understands me!

Comment

My brother seemed to think Rising was lame. So there's a good chance I'll here it from him for having bad taste when he finds out I'm a fan... But what the heck... He insults my MacGyver too. My beautiful, wonderful, sweet, adorable, loverly MacGyver...*sniffle* Ahem. Sorry, but you guys are into Harry Potter...I'm into MacGyver re-runs. An unshakable RDA fan.

And Camy, love the suggestion of converting my Sam/Jack friends. I'm planning to start slow...don't want to start a war or anything, shippers can be so hard headed... What I need it a Shepmagen sig. But I love the Sam/Jack one I have so much I'd hate to part with it.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                          My brother seemed to think Rising was lame. So there's a good chance I'll here it from him for having bad taste when he finds out I'm a fan... But what the heck... He insults my MacGyver too. My beautiful, wonderful, sweet, adorable, loverly MacGyver...*sniffle* Ahem. Sorry, but you guys are into Harry Potter...I'm into MacGyver re-runs. An unshakable RDA fan.
                          My sister thinks i've gone insane...or atleast a little to obssessive over SGA....but she knows if i like something i've got to know everything about it...the only thing is...she gives me these weird looks when i talk to her about it....

How dare you brother insult MacGyver ...That is not nice...not nice at all....I watch the reruns also....

Oh i emailed you...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

My sister thinks i've gone insane...or atleast a little to obssessive over SGA....but she knows if i like something i've got to know everything about it...the only thing is...she gives me these weird looks when i talk to her about it....

How dare you brother insult MacGyver ...That is not nice...not nice at all....I watch the reruns also....

Oh i emailed you...
                            I have gotten a few frowns from my mother when she sees how many times I am on this thread...."Hmm...you sure are here a lot" I quote that.

And as for MacGyver...you know you got something special in RDA when he can pull me into watching his show when I still don't have a clue what it is about...but seeing RDA save the day is enough for me. And no worries for me on the brother front...he watches it too.

Comment

Okay, I was reading your stuff here, and since the cave scene was mentioned:

All right, I've made my appearance, I'm leaving now.

BTW, hi Camy & SP I know, I know, not a shipper, yadda yadda yadda, but egads, I wish a guy'd look at me like that. That one was on me
                              Last edited by majortrip; 18 November 2005, 03:57 PM.
                              Sig by Camy

Comment

Lucky, I've got wait until January!!!!! AWWWWW!! BUT DON'T YOU DARE SPOIL IT FOR ME. I love SGA.

If you haven't finished the Rising DVD (must've watched it four or five times in a week myself) how do you expect to finish the season? Is there anything good in the companion book, besides useless trivia. And on the subject of computer withdrawal. I have two different computers, what would I do without them!!!!! A third is used most of the time for e-mail and internet. AHHHHH!

On the subject of keeping it coming, I don't think this thread will evere die, even if (god help us) for some unexplicable reason Sheppard gets together with Weir (dear god no) because we'll just keep talking about what makes Shep and Teyla a good couple and how wrong it is to even consider other things.
                                Don't worry.... I wont.....or I could just use spoiler tags?

is it [ spoiler ] -spoilers here- [ /spoiler ] ??

And I agree even if he goes with Weir I'll still loyaly ship Sheyla.
                                Made By Snogging Piccard- Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X