John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
    Camy,I don't think i could have said it any better...i'd definitely be looking for that in the Sheppard and Teyla relationship in the future...

BTW...Love the new siggy, and the avatar.......

Oh {{{Athosiangirl}}}...I've been looking for that pic ever where.....u r great...

so i've got this for you.....just an idea i had....
    I like the banner!! I think I like 'Shepmagen' even more than 'Sheyla' dunno why. But I use both.

Comment

I was just thinking about something Camy said about a secret rendevous...I feel a fic coming on... But I can't start another one! I'm already the master of unfinished fic!

Comment

Hey Camy,

Just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your new sig. Very hot!

Comment

I dont want to stat the obvious but i think their is something special between the two.

Proud Supporter of:
          - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
          - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
            I dont want to stat the obvious but i think their is something special between the two.
            Hee, yeah. You should definitely come around more often -- the more folks that we can get to hang out here the better!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Hey Futura...the more the merrier....

I think we all agree with you that there's something special between these two....

Mel you're not alone 'Shepmagan' is growing on me too...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

We love it when people state the obvious

Comment

Hey Futura...the more the merrier....

I think we all agree with you that there's something special between these two....

Mel you're not alone 'Shepmagan' is growing on me too...
                  Yeah, next thing I know I'll be needing a sig with that...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                    I like the banner!! I think I like 'Shepmagen' even more than 'Sheyla' dunno why. But I use both.
                    Yeah, I always liked "Shepmagan" better than "Sheyla", I even put it on the smilie instead of "Sheyla".

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Glad to hang around when not to busy with school and work, if you guys and girls would let me.

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                      - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Take a load off...Have a seat and join the fun...

Ok update...I posted the sequel to 'First Moments'

FF.net link: After Their Firsts:After Frisbees and Volleyballs

Unique-bond link: After Their Firsts: After Frisbees and Volleyballs

Check out either site........Enjoy...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Oh {{{[B
                          Athosiangirl[/B]}}}...I've been looking for that pic ever where.....u r great...

so i've got this for you.....just an idea i had....

Ooooooo I love that sig...next time we chat we need to post that sig first thing! You have been warned! You are the BEST!!!!

So here is a possible new sig I made...

I got the slogan/saying from Mel I believe...

Comment

Glad to hang around when not to busy with school and work, if you guys and girls would let me.
                            Pop in when ever the schedule allows! Your very welcome here!!

Comment

Thanks,

I think this relationship has 'Great Potential' () Dam the little grey fella pops into your head at randoms times lol.

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Bwah! AthosianGirl I LOVE that new sig! Very, very cool -- and Mel just has such a way with words! And WitchBlade, I was SO the first person to review for that story of yours and it freakin' rocked my socks. Good job. I never have any time to write anymore ...maybe this weekend I'll try to dash something off.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Working...
                                X