John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChillinTheMost
    Aww, Camy, your little picture stories are cute!

For a minute there, I thought Sheppard had an earring on in the Singing Happy Birthday one. I guess that's an ear radio or whatever they're called?

ChillinTheMost..I've missed you....where have you been hiding...?

SP! I'd do anything for you....well, just about anything!
    sigpic

Comment

Hey, Camy!

I check in most work days, but sometimes the conversations are so deep, I have nothing to offer. I generally only see the episodes once and don't know the episode names, so I'm lost and can't comment. This isn't a negative on the thread, because I know I'd be welcomed to make any kind of comment and I think it's great that you all know this show well enough to have those in-depth conversations about it. I actually prefer the "discussion" threads to the "thunk" threads precisely because I like to analyze and, well, discuss, stuff.

Don't worry, I'll poke my nose in when I feel I have something to offer. Even something as inane as "It looks like Shep is wearing an earring!"

Comment

Hey, Camy!

I check in most work days, but sometimes the conversations are so deep, I have nothing to offer. I generally only see the episodes once and don't know the episode names, so I'm lost and can't comment. This isn't a negative on the thread, because I know I'd be welcomed to make any kind of comment and I think it's great that you all know this show well enough to have those in-depth conversations about it. I actually prefer the "discussion" threads to the "thunk" threads precisely because I like to analyze and, well, discuss, stuff.

Don't worry, I'll poke my nose in when I feel I have something to offer. Even something as inane as "It looks like Shep is wearing an earring!"

Um...Chillin...have of the time I don't say anything deep! But, I understand...did you want to post something for the scrapbook that I am making for Rachel Luttrel? You must know by now that I am going to see her, oh, yes...this Sunday! Just thought I remind you and others....

Countdown for Camy to see Rachel Luttrel

6 days!

Added posting:

Fanfiction has finally posted my Chapter 3 of It All Started Wi
        th A Kiss....by yours truly...
        here is the link...http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639592/3/

Please go and read it and review...I really need your input....hated, love it...?
        Thanks guys...
        Last edited by Jeyla4ever; 07 November 2005, 11:10 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

I can't green you Camy!!!!!

So here you go

Loved you story pics...you are so great at it!!!

See that's how that kiss should be viewed!!!!!

Comment

Nice little story you've got going there, Camy. Thanks for sharing it!

I can just imagine how excited you are about going to see Rachel. I hope you have a great time. I'm not sure what you would need for the scrapbook, but I'd be delighted if you'd include me. I'm sure you'll let her know how much we all like her and how much we admire her work in Atlantis.

Comment

Nice little story you've got going there, Camy. Thanks for sharing it!

I can just imagine how excited you are about going to see Rachel. I hope you have a great time. I'm not sure what you would need for the scrapbook, but I'd be delighted if you'd include me. I'm sure you'll let her know how much we all like her and how much we admire her work in Atlantis.

Thanks... I'm glad you like my story...I do it just for that purpose...first one too...
              Whatever you are going to include PM me before Thursday..I am sitting tonight to get started on it...
              sigpic

Comment

Ok was on page 2..can't have that...so let's check out our couple...

John: **I know i should be looking at Teyla**
                Teyla: **What is he talking about?**

John: You're looking at me!...
                Teyla: Yes, for i have no idea what you're saying.

Teyla: **Oh no. Should i have said that?**...

Teyla: **Oh! But he's cute!**...

Teyla: **And he's LOOKING at me**...

John: **I wonder if she's thinking about me?**

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                  Um...Chillin...have of the time I don't say anything deep! But, I understand...did you want to post something for the scrapbook that I am making for Rachel Luttrel? You must know by now that I am going to see her, oh, yes...this Sunday! Just thought I remind you and others....

Countdown for Camy to see Rachel Luttrel

6 days!

Added posting:

Fanfiction has finally posted my Chapter 3 of It All Started Wi
                  th A Kiss....by yours truly...
                  here is the link...http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2639592/3/

Please go and read it and review...I really need your input....hated, love it...?
                  Thanks guys...

Wow. that is like, totally, totally WOW. I can't believe your actually going to see her! So are you going to see her at a convention then?

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    Ok was on page 2..can't have that...so let's check out our couple...

Teyla: **And he's LOOKING at me**...
                    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...rgate20604.jpg

John: **I wonder if she's thinking about me?**
                    http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...rgate20606.jpg

Can't be on page 2

Ooo, love those pics WitchBlade...the last two were great. Shep looks clueless and Teyla's expression is a laugh.

Now I need to crop the two pictures so they face one an other. New idea for a sig maybe?

Comment

Awww, the Shep clueless/puppy dog face is the best! He's so cute in that picture! Yay for shippiness...and only a week until the DVDs guys -- we'll have some good conversations after we all have our own little Atlantis fests.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

LOL, Witchblade! That last picture of Shep looks like he's thinking, "What is she up to?" Very cute.

Comment

Okay guys, what's the next topic of discussion -- at least until Camy has a convention report for us and we have DVD chats? I stink at coming up with these.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Made a sheppard/teyla wallpaper from the kiss and added someother pics from season 1 and 2.Hope u like.

part of:
                            Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                              Made a sheppard/teyla wallpaper from the kiss and added someother pics from season 1 and 2.Hope u like.

Too COOL! I love wallpaper. This one is great. I love the color and the pictures...ah, my shippy little heart did a flip. Thank You! So Greening you for these! Yea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87

Gorgeous!

Comment

Working...
                                X