No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the link..I will definetly check it out!
    sigpic

Comment

Uhhhh..got to do one more and it will be my 900th posting..CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES COMMON...LET'S CELEBRATE..OH YEAH...
      MY 900TH POSTING..YEEEEHAAAA.....
      CAN'T WAIT TILL I TURN 1,000....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Black Panther
        I am pretty sure she would drive Ronon crazy. I can just imagine him looking for an escape route every time she enters a room. Teyla I think wouldn't be quite sure what to make of her. They are just so different. I can imagine her smiling and listening to what Cadman says. Teyla is nice like that. Then she would do what Ronon did to Weir politely excuse herself. Though after awhile I can see her cringe when Cadman enters the room. Ronon being his abrupt self would just leave when she tries to approach him.
        rofl...i can so see this....you are right....on all points...

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          Love the idea Witchblade..you name the date and the time and we will work around it...promise!
          I'm flexible seriously...anytime other than Tuesday and Thursday, and after 8:00 est time....is absolutely fine with me...so if everyone want to just put up days and times that are fine with them we can see how all our schedules match.....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Witchblade..are you still here?
            sigpic

Comment

I have a question for you...
              I just came like from the main forum page, and way at the bottom where it says the active users right now....my name is the first one! Cool! but it is the only one that has an asterik next to it...what does that mean? Have I been identified...?
              sigpic

Comment

yep...<<< this was to your question am i here...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

well, did you go see it?
                  sigpic

Comment

I think that's just telling you who you're logged in as...mine does the same thing....You're not invisible to are you?...cause i see AthosianGirl..Black Panther, and Whistler at the bottom but it says 6 members viewing thread...so if i include myself that's 4...so there's two others who are invisible...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Girl..don't blow my cover....but YUP..thanks to you I know how to do it!
                      Anyways, I don't understand...so that means that I am invisible...that asterik..and what does this mean...

Most users ever online was 876, July 15th, 2005 at 10:20 PM.

It was right before my name....there have been people that have posted more than 876 posting..? I am sorry, I must sound really dumb right now..right?
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooooohhhhh, who's the other lurker....? Invisible man....WHAAAAAAAA
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay..I think I inhaled too much of my hairspray or too much glue at work..I think I am going to leave now..by Witchblade...OH, I almost have chapter 3 ready...and I will do chapter 4 sometime....I can't wait till you review it for me....you are the best...I'm leaving now...I'm going to read some of the fanfic..maybe go around the other threads here for a bit..and then calling it a night....goodnight!
                          sigpic

Comment

hehehe...oops...sowwy....

Yeah the asterik i believe means invisible...

That means that on July 15th, at 10:20pm there were 876 users online...must have been the highest on the forum....

Not a dumb question...knowledge is power...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                            Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              I think that's just telling you who you're logged in as...mine does the same thing....You're not invisible to are you?...cause i see AthosianGirl..Black Panther, and Whistler at the bottom but it says 6 members viewing thread...so if i include myself that's 4...so there's two others who are invisible...
                              Hey guys! I pop in on occassion! Lurking is fun, and un-time-consuming. Best sort of fun I can have right now.

huh. Wierd poping into the this thread and see my name here somehow.

Wanna sig? Ask me. I'll probably make you one.
                              I would also like it noted that in The Long Goodbye,
                              Spoiler:
                              Weir asked John to be her husband, and he said yes!! HA!!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                                Okay..I think I inhaled too much of my hairspray or too much glue at work..I think I am going to leave now..by Witchblade...OH, I almost have chapter 3 ready...and I will do chapter 4 sometime....I can't wait till you review it for me....you are the best...I'm leaving now...I'm going to read some of the fanfic..maybe go around the other threads here for a bit..and then calling it a night....goodnight!
                                awesome...i'm working on the continuation of First Moments...

Can't wait to read the rest....Night...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X