John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I agree... Maybe I'll put a bug in her ear. Would like to see one for John.
    Oh I'd love to see John on social networking....
    sigpic

Comment

YappiChick does it again!! She had me rolling on the floor with this. Just take a look.

Social Networking

It's not a fic, but you still need to check it out and read it all.
      Hilarious
      sigpic
      Sigs by Scifan

Comment

YappiChick does it again!! She had me rolling on the floor with this. Just take a look.

Social Networking

It's not a fic, but you still need to check it out and read it all.
        I would have looked but I'm assuming it's friends locked.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Hey all, I am unsure of where to Post this little tidbit, but I made something of a fitting tribute to General Hammond, his name is Thunderstrike, {known commonly as retired Air Force General Thundarious Stryker}, his human appearance is that of Don S. Davis' General Hammond. I was making a character and couldn't help but keep going around the circle back to the picture of Hammond, so, it stuck. So I made the character around that picture. The link is in my signature.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            I would have looked but I'm assuming it's friends locked.
            I don't think it is, but I could be wrong.

Short but nice vid.

Princess... I'm not sure where you post it either, but thanks.

Comment

Comment

Still love this one.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Quania20...33/1PCyONFiO0A

Comment

Very nice...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                    Very nice...
                    Thanks Blue. I never get tired of Quania's vids.

Comment

Princess... I'm not sure where you post it either, but thanks.
                      Well I got it in my signature as the name Thunderstrike, I think it is a fitting tribute to a really nice good man

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                        Well I got it in my signature as the name Thunderstrike, I think it is a fitting tribute to a really nice good man
                        I'm sure it will be.

Thinking of writing a ficlet for a challenge in whump thread. POV is from the bad guy and observing Shep getting whumped. I'm tossed to do Phebus and her watching Thalen/Shep as she tries to force Teyla to kill him... or go with Thalen's POV and how he can hear Shep and maybe how he feels. What do you think?? I may even do the part after he shoots Ronon, but I also like the conflict scene between the 3 of them. So many decision.

Comment

I'm sure it will be.

Thinking of writing a ficlet for a challenge in whump thread. POV is from the bad guy and observing Shep getting whumped. I'm tossed to do Phebus and her watching Thalen/Shep as she tries to force Teyla to kill him... or go with Thalen's POV and how he can hear Shep and maybe how he feels. What do you think?? I may even do the part after he shoots Ronon, but I also like the conflict scene between the 3 of them. So many decision.
                          Thalens point of view would be good... he did have access to what John was thinking and how he really felt about Teyla..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                            Thalens point of view would be good... he did have access to what John was thinking and how he really felt about Teyla..
                            Thanks Blue. That's what I was thinking. Though the story won't really be too shippy. I think the screaming John in Thalen's head might work.

Comment

Thanks Blue. That's what I was thinking. Though the story won't really be too shippy. I think the screaming John in Thalen's head might work.
                              Your welcome..
                              sigpic

Comment

I can't believe it's that time of the year once again, but it is...Xmas decorations are all over the stores, and things are beginning to look a lot like Xmas.

Hence, Beya's 3rd Annual John and Teyla Secret Elf Exchange is here, again. It's a wonderful time and my favorite time of the year for many reasons, and this exchange is the much needed fuel for me to continue my love for another year in this fandom.

So, check out the rules and guidelines, which are the same from last's year and then sign up!
                                Join the fun and get creative and show your love and appreciation, your talents to the world that we love...and the characters that we still thirst for...John and Teyla.

Open to everyone. Read here:
                                http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/369386.html
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X