No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on finishing your story, Princess!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Congrats on finishing your story, Princess!
      Thanks, I'm working on part three chapter one and two now, might do it from two differnet POVs, one from the Wraith and one from the Furlings we have not seen until now (the Felinus actually) as I'm planning the first seven chapters of Ascension War III to be a reprise of history concerning the war between the Wraith and the Furlings before the Furlings started their massive empire and city planet and zillion ships and such. My notes are many a long. So hopefully I can try to get at least a chapter a month, or maybe a chapter per two weeks or so uploaded, providing my muse wants to do it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello! I am over here to let you know about The Clubhouse. It's mostly a place to archive the Sheppy Whump Thread and the Love Shack Thread art and fic challenges, but we just expanded to include a SGA rewatch starting Monday and we are taking a poll to see if we need to include any more thunks and ships. I should also mention we have a place for everyone to host their fan fic and artwork, we have bigger avatars and we have rotating sigs as well, just sayin

Check us out!

Thanks!
        sigpic

Comment

Looking for writers and artists over in beya for the

Summer Break Prompt Battle Challenge and for the JT 100 Kissings icons.

We need 6 artist, each to make 10 icons to add to 100. Whose with me?
          sigpic

Comment

So, quiet in here...I don't like it.

Here are some recent summary postings in Beya. Loads going on and some great fics and challenges, too.

Wedjatqi has started another fic and boy is it a doozy!!!

http://sga-beya.livejournal.com/346301.html
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
              Nice manip
              Cool manip!
              I'm so sorry guys. I thought I had come in here after posting my manip, but I guess I didn't. Thanks guys for liking it.

And Congrats Princess.

Thanks for the link Copter.

Jeyla... Yeah. I don't like it either. I can't talk though.. I haven't been in her for ages.

Comment

All the Round Robin parts. 1-18.

Round Robin Links

Everlovin'
                Alexanderia7
                Scifan
                Hope
                Jeyla
                Mysterywriter

Part 1: Everlovin
                Part 2: Alexandria7

Part 3: Scifan

Part 4: Hope

Part 5: Hope

Part 6: Jeyla

Part 7: YappiChick

Part 8: Everlovin
                Part 9: Alexanderia7
                Part 10: Scifan

Part 11: Hope

Part 12: Hope

Part 13: Jeyla4ever

Part 14: Jeyla4ever

Part 15: Mysterywriter

Part 16: Everlovin
                Part 17: Scifan
                Part 18: Hope

Mostly doing this so I don't loose my post.... and a gentle reminder.

Comment

Well, I have some good news and some bad news

the good news is, my transformers/SG1/SGA crossover story is in progress, chapter one is online now. titled, Project icegate, Project One. Wherein in later chapters Jack & John take on Lake One, the result of Project One, known also as Project SOLDIER in chapter two. and also have to fight some really mean robots...

Also in terms of good news, the first two chapters of Asciension War III are in the works and should be uploaded within the month, I hope.

the bad news is, I am in need of names for a group of planets known as a cluster commonly called Hectacon Rift. The cluster is like a galaxy core, pretty much the core of Pegasus galaxy so to speak

EDIT: ALSO; Jeyla; your six is reduced to a link now, apparently gif files wont work on gateworld anymore. You have to upload your pictures directly to gateworlds sigpicture uploader system. links to pictures wont work.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                    I was just going to go find this! The wedding is all done with, I'm rested up and am going to go and plot what happens to John and Teyla next!

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                    Well, I have some good news and some bad news

the good news is, my transformers/SG1/SGA crossover story is in progress, chapter one is online now. titled, Project icegate, Project One. Wherein in later chapters Jack & John take on Lake One, the result of Project One, known also as Project SOLDIER in chapter two. and also have to fight some really mean robots...

Also in terms of good news, the first two chapters of Asciension War III are in the works and should be uploaded within the month, I hope.

the bad news is, I am in need of names for a group of planets known as a cluster commonly called Hectacon Rift. The cluster is like a galaxy core, pretty much the core of Pegasus galaxy so to speak

EDIT: ALSO; Jeyla; your six is reduced to a link now, apparently gif files wont work on gateworld anymore. You have to upload your pictures directly to gateworlds sigpicture uploader system. links to pictures wont work.
                    Hey, dearheart! I've got a fantasy name generator I can link you up with if you like. I'm not good at coming up with names.
                    sigpic

Comment

I was just going to go find this! The wedding is all done with, I'm rested up and am going to go and plot what happens to John and Teyla next!

Hey, dearheart! I've got a fantasy name generator I can link you up with if you like. I'm not good at coming up with names.
                      Hee hee. Cool. How was the wedding?
                      Um.. I guess that means I need to start rereading to.

Sorry Princess. I'm not good and names either.

I finally wrote a new fic(let) It's a whump story... with lots of team moment. It was for a challenge in the whump thread. We were to take a whump scene from anothe character.. like Ronon and change it to John. I picked a scene from Broken Ties. Gotta get it betaed and then I'll post.

Comment

The wedding was beautiful. I'm working on downloading pics from my camera - stupid computer will only do a few pics at a time - and then I'll post pics of the happy couple.
                        sigpic

Comment

what is a round robin?
                          sigpic

Comment

The wedding was beautiful. I'm working on downloading pics from my camera - stupid computer will only do a few pics at a time - and then I'll post pics of the happy couple.
                            Oh cool!!.. Sorry about our computer... *kicks the PC*

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            what is a round robin?
                            A round robin is when we get a bunch of writer together...whether you do it all the time or not... get an idea for a plot and then we all take turns writing the story. Anywhere from a paragraph or so.... depending on how involved you get. But the fun part is that you never know what's coming up next until the next part comes up. We use to do one once a month ages ago. There are some doozies out there .

Comment

very interesting
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                                very interesting
                                It is. A couple post up are all the parts to the fic. It's like a rollercoaster ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X