Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    Ohhhh! Gotcha.

I agree, but Jack also had to worry if Pete opened his big mouth to let the world to know.... and Sam never had is kid. If Torren wasn't in the picture, then I think it would've been different. John only trusted him in S&R because He trusted Teyla. He probably didn't mind when he was quarentined with the rest of the Hybrids. lol
    Yeah, I don't see John weeping any salty tears over that! Or being sorry that Kanaan is "with our people!"
    sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
      Yeah, I don't see John weeping any salty tears over that! Or being sorry that Kanaan is "with our people!"
      Nope...can't see that either. lol
      Yeah... Kanaan is obviously not comfortable at Atlantis. Hmmmmmm. Wonder why? Must not like seeing the looks between them.

Comment

Nope...can't see that either. lol
        Yeah... Kanaan is obviously not comfortable at Atlantis. Hmmmmmm. Wonder why? Must not like seeing the looks between them.
        I think Kanaan has to figure out what the score is, like he does in Homecoming.
        sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
          I think Kanaan has to figure out what the score is, like he does in Homecoming.
          John and Teyla-2
          Kanaan- 0

Comment

John and Teyla-2
            Kanaan- 0
            Yep!
            sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Don't make me the only one doing this

John and Teyla love each other.... Let us count the ways.

1. Flew a moon to save her
              2. "He cares for you more than you know."
              3. Teyla boosts Rodney's ego so John can go in the stasis chamber in Aurora.
              4. Teyla goes to John for comfort... not one hugs, but two!
              5. Teyla let's him use her lap as a pillow
              6. John willing to get court marshal to rescue Teyla.
              Last edited by scifan; 30 July 2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Since August is Wed....

Comment

Lingering look as he walks away... Do ya blame her?

John's turn.... See how he looks at her. *sigh*

Last edited by scifan; 30 July 2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

7. Teyla understands him better than he does himself.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

EV!!! I was waiting for you to join in.

8. John stood by her side even no one else trusted her.

Comment

It's been crazy busy here. First time I've been on in a couple of days.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          It's been crazy busy here. First time I've been on in a couple of days.
                          I hear ya. I was gone for quite some time too. Glad to be back.

Comment

9. John took Teyla shopping.
                            10. John didn't look right through her.
                            sigpic

Comment

9. John took Teyla shopping.
                              10. John didn't look right through her. (LOVE IT!)
                              11. John got her hooked on popcorn
                              12. John gave Teyla her first Earth beer.

Comment

Was looking for comments on Doppelganger on Mallozzi's blog and found this..... What do you guys think? Obviouly she didn't fear her relationship with John.

Anonymous #8 writes: “Hey Joe and perhaps your special guest! I am hoping you can breakdown the fears in each dream for us. There has been much debate over how to interpret what our teams fears are, so would love some insight into them. For example, is it true that Teyla’s big fear is being in a relationship with Shep?”

RCC: I think her real fear is being misunderstood and not trusted…and having the life sucked out of her by the Wraith. And squirrels but that was too much to cram into one dream sequence.

Thank-you all for your positive thoughts. And thank-you to our gracious host for turning over his mailbag for the day. I must say, I hope everyone appreciates all the love, devotion and hard work Joe puts into his blog universe. I know I’m thankful because it keeps me from having to make conversation with Joe around the office. I already know everything that’s happened to him … and so much more.

Robert Cooper

Comment

Working...
                                X