No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, where I live in Harbin, China, we felt one of the aftershocks, but it only was a slight temble, nothing major. Some of our troopers though and ships men went to aid the search and rescue operations. Its actually kind of scary, the idea of earthquakes. *shivers, lights a candle for those that have been confirmed dead, (currently somewhere around 1500)*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Glad you're safe, Princess!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble with PB? It's not letting me see my art so I can't post.

Comment

Just seeing if this works...... maybe a delay on image showing.

Doesn't look like it worked.... I know the link is there so I'm gonna leave it. Hopefully when I get back it'll be fixed.
          Last edited by scifan; 12 March 2011, 08:38 AM.

Comment

I use either DeviantART or Live Journal, PB is always giving me crappy stuff in terms of ads and trojans and such.

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
              Just seeing if this works...... maybe a delay on image showing.

Doesn't look like it worked.... I know the link is there so I'm gonna leave it. Hopefully when I get back it'll be fixed.
              Ooh! A movie poster! Love it!

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
              I use either DeviantART or Live Journal, PB is always giving me crappy stuff in terms of ads and trojans and such.
              You can put pics on LJ without a pb? This I didn't know.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                I cautiously go to Deviantart because I've gotten at least 2 viruses from it. But thanks any way.

Thanks Everlovin. Glad you like it.
                ... Oh yeah... I never thought of that. I don't think you can post on LJ without PB.

Comment

I don't think you can post on LJ without PB.
                  Actually, you can. You can upload pictures to your scrapbook and then insert them in your entries. It's easy enough that even a Luddite like me can manage it!
                  sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

I must be a bigger Luddite, because I have no idea what you're talking about.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      I must be a bigger Luddite, because I have no idea what you're talking about.
                      There's a function in the upper menu (where it is depends on your layout) called scrapbook. You can click on it and it will walk you through uploading pictures to a collection on lj. Then you can use the "insert photo" option when you post to select scrapbook and pick which one you want to drop in. It took me forever to figure out it was there! Penknife had to teach me to use it! But it's not complicated once you know where it is. (Which is good, because I'm a dunderhead!)
                      sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Live Journal has its own photo hosting system, I don't know if there is a limit, but you can have all sorts ofl imits, like setting pirvacy settings for example, one can set their scrapbook as it is called, to provate so only one person, IE the owner of said scrapbook, can view it, or public with copy link locations disabled and such.

Its actually all included with the jounral upon journal account creation. I use it alot for private stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Artie View Post
                          Actually, you can. You can upload pictures to your scrapbook and then insert them in your entries. It's easy enough that even a Luddite like me can manage it!
                          Oh thanks Artie. I haven't done my LJ for ages and I did so little with it that I didn't even know that. lol Thanks again Artie and Princess.

Started reading Homecoming the other day and finished chapter one. Loved it!

Comment

There's a function in the upper menu (where it is depends on your layout) called scrapbook. You can click on it and it will walk you through uploading pictures to a collection on lj. Then you can use the "insert photo" option when you post to select scrapbook and pick which one you want to drop in. It took me forever to figure out it was there! Penknife had to teach me to use it! But it's not complicated once you know where it is. (Which is good, because I'm a dunderhead!)
                            Cool! Thank you!
                            sigpic

Comment

Interesting. I saw the scrapbook feature, but I never use it.

Oh thanks Artie. I haven't done my LJ for ages and I did so little with it that I didn't even know that. lol Thanks again Artie and Princess.

Started reading Homecoming the other day and finished chapter one. Loved it!
                              Sci, I didn't know it either. Oh, love the music videos. Great work on The Ark's poster! I started reading Homecoming too while trying to finish Death Game.
                              sigpic
                              Sigs made by the talented Cazzblade, Donna, Jeyla, Linda, Luciana, Mayra, Mrs.B, Padme
                              Scifan, Teylafan, WraithLord & YC & me.

Thanks for the memory to the cast and crew of Stargate Atlantis.
                              WraithLord - R.I.P.

Comment

Thanks, good to know! I'd been away from LJ for a while and didn't know about that feature!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X