No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeyla: Did you get a hold of Alexandria?? Otherwise... if I remember... I'll try to get it done sometime this weekend.

Thanks for posting that art by Luci... freakishly awesome!!

Everlovin!!!! TOO EARLY FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      Jeyla: Did you get a hold of Alexandria?? Otherwise... if I remember... I'll try to get it done sometime this weekend.

Waiting for both Death Game and Dead End to come in... Can't wait. Nina... I'm like you, but I'm sure I can make it some how.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        You could try an inter-library loan. It's what I'm going to have to do if I want to read it in the next year or so.
        Too bad you couldn't see if it's online. They have ebooks now... or is that only for those special "book" pads?

Comment

But I love Christmas!

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
          I am well aware of that, I'm actually going to school to be a Librarian. But the only Stargate books they have are Angelus and Nightfall, both SGA coincidentally. And the orignal movie.
          I didn't know you were going to be a Librarian! Cool! I mentioned it because a lot of people aren't aware of that option.

Too bad you couldn't see if it's online. They have ebooks now... or is that only for those special "book" pads?
          I have no money. Not until next year at any rate. We'll see what the new year brings.

And I'm off to upload the second of my stories for Jeyla! Give me a few and I'll get you a link!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Nope, it's not available for the Kindle (or any other e-reader.) According to Jo Graham, it's not looking like it's gonna go that way (but to click the link that says "I'd like this book to be on Kindle"). It's a bummer because that's the only way I buy books now...so no Death Game for me. Hopefully, if sales are good then they'll have the e-book option for the Legacy series. I'm hoping.
            sigpic
            Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Ok, here's the link. Not sure if it'll work yet as I've only just put it up. Chasing Away the Dreams Hope you like it!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Pics of Joe at the Official Stargate Convention in Los Angeles

http://twitpic.com/34ibtv

http://www.twitpic.com/34mixa
                sigpic
                Sigs by Scifan

Comment

He looks delicious! Thanks Nina!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeyla4ever View Post
                    He looks delicious! Thanks Nina!
                    Yeah he sure does...

I have to see if I'm able to make atleast a few hours on the con he is at here in Sweden...but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it...
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                      Pics of Joe at the Official Stargate Convention in Los Angeles

http://twitpic.com/34ibtv

http://www.twitpic.com/34mixa
                      DElish.... thanks for sharing.
                      One must always be improbable – Oscar Wilde sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                        Yeah he sure does...

I have to see if I'm able to make atleast a few hours on the con he is at here in Sweden...but I don't know if I'm gonna be able to make it...
                        YOU MUST TELL ME IF YOU ARE GOING!! I have a load of questions for you to ask him! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Nina, And take loads of piccies, give him loads of kisses for me too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nope. I checked that first since I have Kindle for PC until I can get a real one..

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            But I love Christmas!

I didn't know you were going to be a Librarian! Cool! I mentioned it because a lot of people aren't aware of that option.
                            Yep, I am. And I know what you mean, you can get a book from just about anywhere through ILLs.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                            Nope, it's not available for the Kindle (or any other e-reader.) According to Jo Graham, it's not looking like it's gonna go that way (but to click the link that says "I'd like this book to be on Kindle"). It's a bummer because that's the only way I buy books now...so no Death Game for me. Hopefully, if sales are good then they'll have the e-book option for the Legacy series. I'm hoping.
                            I agree. Otherwise, I won't be able to read them either. Unless I get a job.
                            Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

A reminder of two things in Beya....

Assignments for elves have gone out. Check your emails.

And those of you who didn't sign up, no worries cause you get to enjoy the pressies anyways!!! That's the best part about this. We all benefit from it!

And lastly, Death Game discussions will commence for MEMBERS ONLY this week. If you aren't a member you won't be able to participate nor see the actual entries.

All you have to do is have a LJ username and simply join beya's community. You don't need any posting access to make comments. Just be a member.

More details here:

http://community.livejournal.com/sga_beya/277185.html
                              sigpic

Comment

that's too bad Padme. I know how you feel though about a job. Im in the same boat.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X