No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Caz!! That Shelya Device Report is AWESOME! "Note to self: discuss over drinks with Kavanaugh" -Bates and Kav discussing Shep/Teyla, now that's a funny image!

Originally posted by Angel007
    Hyper Caz, Black panther and Spectrum, do you write on FF.net?
    I haven't ventured into writing fan fic yet, but ya never know... I do read it though! I'm definitely gonna check out your stuff! Awesome pic too. I love the colors!

Now I'm off to work...back later to post stuff for Childhood's end!
    Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Lots of very talented people here. Wonderful caps/pictures and banners. I wouldn't even know where to start.

Wish I had more free time to play around with it but I enjoy looking at everyone elses.
      sigpic

Comment

Cool! Your MadCapSciFiWriter! *Is totally confused about who is who on FF.net and GW* So, I know Sansong, Cpt.Ritter, You, *Smacks head bacause she can't remember*, oh! And The Puppeteer!

Hyper Caz, Black panther and Spectrum, do you write on FF.net?

I have the same monniker here, on ff.net and on LJ: Doxymom. I used to go by another name on FF.net and in fanzines but some kind souls here told me how to change it so I can be more anonymous. :-)

I don't think I've posted any of my SGA stuff on ff.net yet. It's on LJ though.

Doxy

Comment

Quick question...

Can anyone read the words on my sig? It might just be my eyes, but I was wondering if I need to make 'em bigger. I hope not, because then I would have to cover up the whole pic. *Pouts*

Lotsa love,
          Camerine
          I can only read some of them. But then, my eyes aren't the best. You wouldn't have to make it bigger, just find a font that is clearer small.

Comment

Angel, that last pic is simply stunning. I adore it! Wow.

:-)

Comment

Childhood's End fic challenge:

(Yes, you may make it short.)

When they met the elders, John said only Ford was under 25. Write the scene in which he finds out how old Teyla is (in canon we don't know so you can make up an age) and write his feelings about it.

Doxy

Comment

AG!! *hugs* you remembered my name on FF.net...but then again, it's everyone else that get's us mixed up.....*whispers VB didn't know I was ME!*...

Caz, thanx for changing the color of those letters, it looks fab. And i can read it without straining my eyes.......

Angel, love the pics they're beautiful....

oh DM, i'm inspired...i'll be back in awhile with either a drabble or a one shot for that idea...

And now for out celebration of 'Childhood Ends'

Very lover's tiff looks at the end there...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Well, I will try to fix my sig, but I don't think there is much I can do about it. Oh, well. I might change it. Off to go make some more pretty images!
                  My monitor has dark/light issues, so you might have to lighten it (or not)...but how's this?

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
                    My monitor has dark/light issues, so you might have to lighten it (or not)...but how's this?

Oh i like that jules..the script and the heart makes it seems as though Shep or Teyla wrote it to the other.......

Pretty!....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

HOLA!

Nice Work everyone...SPEC..thank you for posting the transcript....VB thank you too!

VB can you do the ones this weekend? I won't be around much....and keep the thread flowing for me....ALL OF YOU!

Where is Annie?

I need someone to volunteer to post the pics for the episodes this weekend, since I have no clue what happened to Annie.....I feel terrible cause I have Warrior's wonderful caps too....

DM...thank you for posting the challenges, they're always great ones...
                      I'm dissapointed that I wrote 38 challenges and no one seems to care!

VB for future reference, if you do open that website, I can provide you with caps for all the episoded since I know how to do it now....I can do all of the episodes in its entirety or I can just do J/T moments...up to you!

Keep up with the artwork guys....and just to keep the flow...here is the calendar again...I am so happy with the way things are going so far....

Angel...I'm a newbie when it comes to writing, but I am Cielito on Ff.net....
                      my fic right now is kind of dead...I have to get back to it...but I have two others that are in the works also, and those are dead right now too...there's just not enough time in the day!

HUGS, everyone....Anniversary celebration this weekend, so I won't be here as much...It's awful but I'm already sorry that I'm not joining all this great convo.....

hugs....

SP, I MISS YOU HON!

BP, you're shippy moments summary are the BEST! VB..she deserves a crown!

OH, I can't mentioned everyone, but CAZ...I love that Sheyla Device..you must do some more!

AG, I MISS YOU TOO>>.

Bella..you must do more work...

gotta go..sorry I can't mention everyone individually, but please keep up the great work!
                      sigpic

Comment

Camy, I loved the 38 challenges! I'm just swamped with RL and don't have time to do any of them. I may try a 38 word fic, though, if I can find some time.

Give people time to finish some of them. Want me to post them on the LJs?

Comment

hello guys...
                          Sorry Camy that I wasn't here yesterday. I couldn't come... Sorry...

Comment

'Childhood Ends'

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X