John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angel007
    Yep! I haven't been able to find any pics, but I do love that EP a lot. I am going from site to site trying to find when it replays.

Hey, does anyone have a link to that transcript? I missed only about ten minute of that EP, and it is going to eat at me unless I know what happened! *Cries* Hoping it comes on soon. The only other EP I missed was ... Well, actually, I don't know the name. *Pouts*

Ah, well. This is spoiler city! *Hops around in circles and claps hands* Didn't get enough sleep!
    hehehe....don't you just love the forum?.....

OMG...I love your sig...the words are marvelous....

To get to the transcripts...just go to the top of this page...and click on Atlantis...it will take you to the index page for all three seasons. From there you can get to the transcripts....

If you tell us what you remember what was suppose to happen in the missed epi we most likely will know it...

And not to be completely OT....back to 'suspicion'....

Has anyone ever read a fanfic pertaining to Teyla hearing John defend her?....It's a big part of their relationship this trust they share.

R.I.P Wraithlord
    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments on my sig! I'm a poet, so I guess it just came easy for me.

I really don't remember what was supposed to happen...see? It's been THAT long! Ahhh!

Oh, yea, that's right. It was where John walked in while someone (Forgot who) was going through Teyla's stuff. Then John yelled, and I had to go do something, so I missed it. Ahhh!

OK, just a little overdramatic.

I have read some stuff on FF.net, because I write there. I go under my name. Camerine. Anyway, I write Sheyla stuff.

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Oh, you meant the MISSED EP. Well, I don't know, because I didn't even see previews for it. *Pouts some more*

I will go to the transcripts and see what I can find.

Love ya all,
        Camerine

(You can use this image, but please, if you use the poem, I wrote it, so please leave a copywrite on it. Thanks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Gigajules
          I always thought that was good of him, but somewhat annoying because it was Weir's decision to leave Teyla out of the meeting and she should have been the one to explain (and take the flak for it). I'm sure he would understand that sort of situation, though: CO makes unpopular decision, XO gets to hear the griping.

It's also a bummer that Shep spends the whole episode defending Teyla and she never really hears any of it. I'm sure I had something more interesting to say, but work has fried my brain.

I suppose that's one way of looking at it, but I like to think of it like this.... Teyla is so very important to him that he wants to explain any unpleasant news himself. He wants to reassure her so that she doesn't just get offended and leave. I think if Weir had done the explaining at that point, she would have left. As for Teyla not hearing his defense of her- eh... I would imagine she heard about it from other sources eventually- like Beckett or McKay or even Ford.

Comment

Yep! I think that she heard, but she didn't tell John that she heard. Or something like that. I am reading through the transcript right now, and now I know what I missed. So cool! I love GW!

Comment

Thanks for the kind comments on my sig! I'm a poet, so I guess it just came easy for me.

I really don't remember what was supposed to happen...see? It's been THAT long! Ahhh!

Oh, yea, that's right. It was where John walked in while someone (Forgot who) was going through Teyla's stuff. Then John yelled, and I had to go do something, so I missed it. Ahhh!

OK, just a little overdramatic.

I have read some stuff on FF.net, because I write there. I go under my name. Camerine. Anyway, I write Sheyla stuff.
              YOU'RE THE CAMERINE... THE UP AND COMING SHEYLA WRITING ON FF.NET!! She... why can't you all have the same name on both sights!?!?!? You've come to the center of Shep/Teyla love.

Hey everyone... I've got a request... well not a request. I'm graduating... sooooooo.... this is a sudtle plea for somemore wonderful presents... hopefully I'll have that thing Camy wanted done soon.

Oh yeah... very nice siggy too!
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

alright so here's that suspicion sig I made eons ago...

um I made something else but it didn't turn out The only time I can post it is on Friday and I can't do that *bawls*

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                  YOU'RE THE CAMERINE... THE UP AND COMING SHEYLA WRITING ON FF.NET!! She... why can't you all have the same name on both sights!?!?!? You've come to the center of Shep/Teyla love.

Hey everyone... I've got a request... well not a request. I'm graduating... sooooooo.... this is a sudtle plea for somemore wonderful presents... hopefully I'll have that thing Camy wanted done soon.

Oh yeah... very nice siggy too!
                  Woah...was just a little surprised about that outburst. Yep! I am the one and only. Or not. Anyway, I just realized you are the writer on FF.net that I have been reading all those cool stories from! Squee! I would use the same name, but I don't want everone on this site knowing my name. Just you guys.

YOU'RE THE CAMERINE... THE UP AND COMING SHEYLA WRITING ON FF.NET!!
                  Oh, what do you mean by 'the up and coming Sheyla writing'? Just curious.

Comment

Woah...was just a little surprised about that outburst. Yep! I am the one and only. Or not. Anyway, I just realized you are the writer on FF.net that I have been reading all those cool stories from! Squee! I would use the same name, but I don't want everone on this site knowing my name. Just you guys.

Oh, what do you mean by 'the up and coming Sheyla writing'? Just curious.
                    Oh I'm, The Puppeteer...on ff.net. I go by vaberella here, I ran out of fave room for my vab account! I pretty much listed you as the up and coming Shep/Teyla aurthor. That's why. And I listed how prolific a writer you are and how young you are to be writing so well and great fics.

Thanks and we love your work Angel...it's really great stuff. I'm so glad Suz got you go come here....it's great to have you.
                    VB
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

So your the one that has been giving me those GREAT reviews! I have a new fic up, though it is only going to be Sheyla in the end. Here is the link, incase you want to read it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2954752/1/

Comment

Hey! Lookie at this pic I made! It has nothing to do with todays EP, but what the heck?

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                          I suppose that's one way of looking at it, but I like to think of it like this.... Teyla is so very important to him that he wants to explain any unpleasant news himself. He wants to reassure her so that she doesn't just get offended and leave. I think if Weir had done the explaining at that point, she would have left.
                          Oh, it was absolutely a better idea for him to talk to her than anyone else. No argument, there. It's not a bad scene by any stretch, in fact it's great. It just always bugged me. He's essentially apologizing for Weir - even if that's not why he's talking to Teyla in the first place - and he's catching crap that should be flung at her. Oy, there's a visual.

As for Teyla not hearing his defense of her- eh... I would imagine she heard about it from other sources eventually like Beckett or McKay or even Ford.
                          Just saying, it didn't happen on screen. Not that that means anything, natch. It's just that McKay and Weir (and Bates, but yeah right) are the only ones who were there both times, and it's tough to imagine a context in which that sort of thing would come up. ::shrug:: Somehow I don't picture any of them mentioning that Shep tore off Bates's backside and beat him with it in her defense. Yet another lovely visual. I'm on a roll.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                            Meh....I had posted the transcript but Spectrum got there first...oh well!
                            Sorry VB! I had some time and was looking at the transcript anyway so I just did it. The next one's all yours.

Cool .gif Witchy!
                            Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

LOL! Yes ... Very lovely visuals. I am dying with laughter imagining what that would look like.

Anyway, I am going to go finish the last chapter for my fic, Sticks and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails. And then I am going to finish the new chap for my other story. Raindrops like Blood. Boy, am I going to be busy...

*Runs off*

Comment

So your the one that has been giving me those GREAT reviews! I have a new fic up, though it is only going to be Sheyla in the end. Here is the link, incase you want to read it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2954752/1/
                                Ooooh..I know I read it. I plan on reviewing it. Since I like where your going..evil ******* that Ronon. But I haven't had the chance, since by now you know I give long winded reviews. I will go and review it tomorrow after my mind warp from my 5 hour final...that is if my brain isn't turned into bloody mush. I do hope you do another holiday J/T fic and I'm still waiting on the story on how J/T got into a relationship in the Holiday fic, that's bound to be a great read. By the way you love whump don't you?! You just can't get enough...I don't know how much torture I can take. Can you make a fic where Teyla whumps John....hmmm....pwetty please, I love a good smack in the head, we just need a bit more of that..but John could spank Teyla too...or is that too kinky!

VB
                                Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                                X