X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheppard: Teyla, I'm bored

Teyla: I have an Idea.. follow me!

Sheppard: Where are we going?
    Teyla: It's a surprise, now be quiet! Hopefully no one saw us leave.

Jinto: Oh my gosh!! What are they doing in there?

Teyla: JINTO! We are just watching football! You know not to spy on people.

Grodin: Nope. I don't even want to know what you've been doing..
    Last edited by 4prettierships; 23 May 2006, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
      Here by popular demand from VB and Camy.... The John and Teyla psychadelic eye sig!! oh man, it sounds like I'm announcing for a circus or something.... Then again the only place purple eyes would be would be in a circus so it all fits!
      Spoiler:

Love it! Great work! One request however- is it possible to do it without "sheyla" on it? We're actually trying to get away from using that name and just using Twix instead.

Comment

I actually have both of those songs VB... no promises though... at least not for a bit... Camy beat you to the punch... she's got a special request... provided she can get me the song... then you'll all be in for a surprise.

Hey... thanks everyone, it's nice to know that I can still bring a good vid even when my fics are dead.
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by bella
          38mins

Spoiler:
          Love all of these- but I think the 38 Minutes ones are my favorite. Small favor? Prophecy is spelled wrong on the banner... could you fix it? Pretty please? I want to add it to my bella rotation!

Comment

Lovely work today with the sigs, peeps. I love the '38 Minutes' one, too.

4PS, those character sigs with the colorized eyes are stunning! Ronon, Shep, and Teyla look beautiful.
            Sig by Camy

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships

Sheppard: Teyla, I'm bored

Teyla: I have an Idea.. follow me!

Sheppard: Where are we going?
              Teyla: It's a surprise, now be quiet! Hopefully no one saw us leave.

Jinto: Oh my gosh!! What are they doing in there?

Teyla: JINTO! We are just watching football! You know not to spy on people.

Grodin: Nope. I don't even want to know what you've been doing..
              Funny! ROTFLMAO.
              Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Love all the pics and sigs, and wps....

My favorite scene in "hide and seek", would be the storytelling, football, and the end, when shep tell's Teyla's that's a 'hail mary'....I shows the fun side of John and his interaction with Teyla.

As for my sigs and icons for 'Hide and Seek'....

These are reposts of Rising centric wp...with a hint of 'hot zone'

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Very nice, Witchy! But what does the sig say on the bottom (the teeny tiny line of yellow text)?

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                    Very nice, Witchy! But what does the sig say on the bottom (the teeny tiny line of yellow text)?
                    Hey!Thanx Ceekay....haven't see you in awhile...*hug*

It's the title of the song from which i got the line...I finally found Someone-Barbara S. and Bryan A.

R.I.P Wraithlord
                    Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                      Hey!Thanx Ceekay....haven't see you in awhile...*hug*

It's the title of the song from which i got the line...I finally found Someone-Barbara S. and Bryan A.
                      Thanks

I've been around, mostly just popping in to read what folks have been posting. Been working on some ST: DS9 fics.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

silly question...but what epi are we up to?

Comment

Moral of this story: Always doublecheck your spellings!
                          Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't want anything to get in the way of my world domination by sigs plan.

Witchy You need to head over to the Shepmagans OT thread and share you artworking talent.

Comment

Wow, you all have been busy.

Here's some feedback:

4ps: I adore the new banners with the colored eyes. They're so clear and the colors look neon. Such a cool effect! The font is really pretty too. You're first JT icon was cute and romantic. The H&S wallpaper was beautiful.

Bella: I really like the "obvious" banner. The pictures fit so well together and it's really pretty! Loved it. The 38 Minutes banner is great too! I love the pics you chose and how they flowed.

Witchy: All of the banners and icons you did for H&S were wonderful! Loved them.

You all make me wish I had a better printer. I'd be printing and laminating myself some book marks!

:-)

Doxy

Comment

Today's ep is 38 Minutes, right?

Here's a challenge for you:

While comforting John in the Jumper, what was Teyla thinking? What did she whisper to John while no one else was close?

Doxy

Comment

I feel that this Sheppard/teyla ship is not what I would like to see on SGA- I think they would much better team mates than partners- anythingelse would take the edge off their colleague efficiency- they make wonderful friends, people that that can rely on each other in times of danger, but I feel they are two really different people entirely to become life partners. i like what we have already got with Sheppaed and Teyla.
                                We are angels of death in black leather
                                Your demons without wings, we glide
                                We are angels in black with a hunger
                                Not your sheep to change or guide.
                                We are angels in the blackness for ever

Comment

Working...
                                X