Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
    You people and your spoiler piccys...

WHat epi is that last one from? It's cute, but they look, I don't know, almost frightened. Like some thing is out there... Waiting...
    That last image is from "Before I Sleep" I cropped Ford out of the image to leave Sheppard and Teyla :-)

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      That last image is from "Before I Sleep" I cropped Ford out of the image to leave Sheppard and Teyla :-)
      Ok. Now I have to rewatch it, because I don't remeber that! Lol.

*Grumbles about SG-1 marathon being interrupted...*

Oh well. Atlantis is better, me thinks. It's like all the mistakes in SG-1 can be fixed here. Hopefully Shep/Teyla will be part of that fixing.

And I agree. They have so much in common, it would be nice to see an epi where they are stuck somewhere, and have a real heart-to-heart.

Some kissy would be nice too, especially if it's not some wacky AU.

Comment

Another Earth episode or something - I would love to see Sheppard and Teyla on Earth again - she wants more beer!!! ;-)

I think that image was a promo image from the episode - there is the scene where they first find Weir but the camera angle is different.

Comment

well AU is ok too just as long as they don't use that to REALLY turn it into another jack/sam....

but i agree on the heart to heart... LFP was a tense situation and we got to see how they each dealt with the situation and dealt with stress and we got to really see their differences, which is nice BUT i'd like to see a heart to heart episode where they HAVE to deal with something together so we can see their similarities too

Comment

Another Earth episode or something - I would love to see Sheppard and Teyla on Earth again - she wants more beer!!! ;-)

I think that image was a promo image from the episode - there is the scene where they first find Weir but the camera angle is different.
            Beer is good. Losen her up enough to chat a bit. She is quite closed off, and so is he. Need to get them a bit tipsy, and then they will learn.

Although, with that much sexual tension, tipsy might be bad.

Originally posted by emily_reich
            well AU is ok too just as long as they don't use that to REALLY turn it into another jack/sam....

but i agree on the heart to heart... LFP was a tense situation and we got to see how they each dealt with the situation and dealt with stress and we got to really see their differences, which is nice BUT i'd like to see a heart to heart episode where they HAVE to deal with something together so we can see their similarities too
            They need one. I think something like The Defiant One, but with Shep Teyla. And an easier to kill wraith.

Comment

Sounds like an episode like Solitudes where O'Neill and Carter get caught.

It will be interesting to see the scene in "Runner"
              Spoiler:
              Sheppard and Teyal get caught by the new character in a cave
              Don't know how long for thoe and if there is going to be any scenes just the two of them.

Comment

yeah, they're DEFINATELY both closed off emotionally... i think they BOTH needed an ep like LFP to let out some of their frustration to at least get SOMETHING off their back... especially shep... maybe an episode where teyla helps him deal with something... or tries but he won't let her...

Comment

Solitudes was good. I'm coming up on that one soon in my mini marathon.

They do need to talk, and soon, or they will just 'settle.' No forward, no back, nothing.

I know people that do that, then get mad because they were stupid and didn't open up. I just hope Chaya stays gone, Ancient hussy that she is.

She must have worked in one of the brothels...

OOO! Fic idea!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Don't know how long for thoe and if there is going to be any scenes just the two of them.
                    I've got all these pictues in my mind of what they are doin...and all us T/S shippers? We're all thinking the same thing...I can't wait of this eppy then...yay for more moments

British-Indian and proud.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I did it. I just had to highlight that spoiler...

They are so cool, though, ya know? Like, whats behind this little blank space? Grrr.

But now that I have gone over to the dark side, I agree. I hope they give them some scenes there, otherwise, its
                      Spoiler:
                      a waste of a good 'we're trapped, alone, aww,' type scene.

And what's the point of that?

Comment

lol... i haven't really heard ANYTHING about next season 'sides the new guy....

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                          lol... i haven't really heard ANYTHING about next season 'sides the new guy....
                          Lets hope TPTB don't decide to make Teyla and the new guy together. SHEYLA ALL THE WAY

900 POSTS !!! :-)

Comment

And we have to wait until... Hmm. I think late, late July?

Way to long, IMO

Comment

Lets hope TPTB don't decide to make Teyla and the new guy together. SHEYLA ALL THE WAY

900 POSTS !!! :-)
                              *Throws confettii*

Coolbeans!

Comment

woohoo on 900!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yeah, let's HOPE they aren't gonna go cliche and hook up the two warrior people

Comment

Working...
                                X