Clear All

same pics are fine..

warrior, dinged ya for all those lovely pics you've posted lately
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      same pics are fine..

warrior, dinged ya for all those lovely pics you've posted lately
      Ah wicked man - I have 164 now - thats to postive responses today :-)

Rightbackatcha - green for you!

I had an email from Play saying my DVD has been posted - lets hop the postal service is excellent this week and I get it Saturday. Sunday is going to be full of caps and more caps

Comment

Ok, they're all up now!

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

wow!!! you guys aregonna have so many pictures there!!! i LOVE it!!! i'll go later when i have time and snag any i don't have!!

Comment

The group is gonna hold up the entire Yahoo service... Lol!

Nice to see all of the pics!

Comment

of course it will.. lots of pics is alwasy good
              sigpic

Comment

definately!!!

any more pics to post here??? i think i've posted just about everything i have now!! (well, not counting the ones i GOT here )

Comment

Yes, bring on the more pics. I love 'em! When I snag some good ones, I will post them up too. Love you sig by the way, emily_reich
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's a good Sheyla pic (from Letters From Pegasus):

sigpic

Comment

thanks (is there a nickname you prefer?? i was gonna say PM... but it would get mixed up with private message... i'm too lazy to type out whole names, and usually go with a generic abbreviation so "potions", "p mistress"??? dumb question, i know... )

nice piccy!! i've always liked that one juicy tension

Comment

Hmmm....well, you could use my initials of my recent character for a SGA fic I want to start and what I use for RPGs...that would be ALB (stands for: Abigail Lynn Beckett--a younger sister of Carson in a fic I wanna start). But any nickname would be fine...whatever works for you. And that goes for everyone else as well..you can use ALB for my nickname or any creative way of referring to me when you don't want to write out the whole name.
                        sigpic

Comment

Call her PotMis. Lol.

Sorry. Just seems like a good short. And yes. Typing PM would be a bit confuzing.

Comment

ok... ALB it is might confuse some people that don't know who i'm referring to, but it's better than PM

so... this is getting off topic...

any more lovely pictures??

how bout an old but nevertheless lovely one:

Comment

It's okay to get off topic sometimes....and you can even call PotMis. too so people know who you are talking about.
                              sigpic

Comment

well it'd end up being potmis.... lol...

as for OT... well we have a seperate thread for it so we don't get warned my the mods again for going way off topic

Comment

Working...
                                X