Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome, outta-orbit. :-)

Lots of good stuff happening here.

So, after you're done reading, let us know your favorite JT scene and what you hope happens with them in the future.

And, for everyone, a discussion question. Do you all think Teyla and John's unique genetics allow them to have even a small empathic connection? Even one they aren't aware of?

Comment

Welcome to the thread.
      Orbit, outta, O.O., What would you like to be called? We tend to shorten names round here, probably out of laziness.
      I sort of came out of the closet recently and I'm now a 'shipper' for the first time in my life.

Have some links.
      www.unique-bond.net
      http://community.livejournal.com/sheppard_teyla/
      Theres also a GW Sheyla archive LJ at http://community.livejournal.com/stfever/

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
        AMEN TO THAT ANNIE! I used to watch shows just for the action, and I used to get a kick out of it, but now... since becoming a shipper, I love the interpersonal character relationships that define a show.

I would never have gotten as much enjoyment out of Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars without this new mentality. I still enjoy action, but I love it as much as I love the relationships!

If you made any mistakes Annie, I didn't notice.
        ..thanks Ritter......yeah Farscape: PW wasn't so bad. I like Claudia Black and Ben Browder even though i haven't seen season 9 yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom
          I agree too, Annie. I really love the complex, realistic friendships and relationships. BSG does this really well. I hope TPTB do this for JT and the rest of the team.

That article did seem to me like they were mainly talking about everyone getting closer to Ronon but didn't mention the others. I sure hope they give each of the other main characters a "starring" ep so we get a little more depth to them all and maybe more backstory for them all.

I'd love to find out Teyla's views on love, marriage (do they even have it?), children, leadership, etc.
          ......i really hope this as well...

Comment

..::Welcome Outta-orbit!!!::..

Comment

Originally posted by outta-orbit
              Hi everyone…newbie here

I’m what you’d call a coming out of the closet fan of John and Teyla; I have tried to fight the enlightenment but it has consumed me. I do have to come clean though…I did not want these two together—at first; reason being, I thought it was too obvious with the writers initially trying to shove it in my face and all. But that was like 3 years ago now and I no longer see them as being a forced pairing. I was also against it because I considered myself a Weir and John fan. I really did see those two having something together. But now, due to the scenes “J” and “T” shared in TLG, I’m no longer on that path. Sheyla’s fixed in my head now and there's no getting 'em out; hence, I take it as an indication that these two have something special.

So here’s to *Sheyla*
              YEAH!!! CONVERTS!!!! Make sure you read the disclaimer and the mascots in my sig, they will explain some of the madness. I have vid links on my sig, and I have fanfic on fanfiction.net, same user name. The link in my sig works.

Welcome to the thread, as Doxy said, have some hot cocoa, and bring some shipper love to these two!
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

'night guys......
                ...have to go to bed...i'm feeling a headache coming......

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                  'night guys......
                  ...have to go to bed...i'm feeling a headache coming......

Hello Outa-Orbit...and AS loving these pics. Absolutely loving them. What have I said about 'Lost Boys'/'The Hive' my fave pics....dude my fave pics. Keep them coming.

VB
                  Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Outta Orbit. Soooo nice to have you. We're very fortunate to have so many wonderful people here and it's great to have you on board! You may not see me around much but I pop in now and again and sometimes I even bring gifts... You can find a link to my SGA music vids(three out of four Shep/Teyla), and some of my attempts at S/T art on my LJ http://museoftears.livejournal.com I'm happy to announce I have discovered tags to make it easier to get through my meandering monolouges. Soo... enough self promoting Welcome to the thread. And love what you guys have done with the place. Looks great. I'm always glad to stop by and see ya'll aren't as negligent as I am! *hugs* +mel+

Comment

Welcome outta-orbit

Enjoy your stay in this friendly and engetic thread

Comment

So, question for today, what do you all think Teyla did after the end of the season finale? Waiting must really stink.

Comment

..:: HAPPY EASTER!! ::...

Comment

Happy Easter!

Anyone doing a personal JT ep marathon today?

Comment

No but that is a great idea.... hmmm...
                              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Hoppy Easter to those who celebrate it!

And a Twix moment:

John checks out the gams...
                                Sig by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X