John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not much sheyla...

oh well!! as long as it's awesome!!! and i have yet to hear any complaints about it!!

Comment

Teyla has another fighting scene with another Athosian - I like this fight scenes must be because of what she is wearing ;-)

The only comment made to Teyla regarding Sheppard is
      Spoiler:
      Colonel Everett
      says "You must be Teyla, Major Sheppard spoke very highly of you"

Comment

hehe see, he doesn't hate her this is good

i like the fighting scenes too (but obviously for a diff reason though i STILL want that skirt she wears!!! )

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
          hehe see, he doesn't hate her this is good

i like the fighting scenes too (but obviously for a diff reason though i STILL want that skirt she wears!!! )
          I have an idea for a small fan-fiction for the ending of The Siege (Part II) - I'll attempt to write something up over the coming weeks then post a link for it here and on the Yahoo group after everyone has seen "The Siege: Part II"

I hope there is more fight training scenes in Season 2 - can't wait to get caps of these scenes. I'll have them as my desktop wallpaper :-)

Comment

i LOVE the stick-fight scenes i too hope they have more shep/teyla ones if possible

i too would love more great caps of the ones they've already had!! *waits for new pics*

Comment

It would be great if Teyla taught Beckett or McKay the stick fighting - I can see Beckett crying like when Teyla hurts him.

Which episodes did you vote for then on the Yahoo poll for the best ship episodes.

Comment

there's a poll??? i didn't see a poll!!

and yeah... it'd be pretty funny seeing her teaching beckett or mckay!! they're not realy the fighting type

Comment

there's a poll??? i didn't see a poll!!

and yeah... it'd be pretty funny seeing her teaching beckett or mckay!! they're not realy the fighting type
                  Yep there is a poll.

I created one - you can choose four episodes in the poll that you think had the best ship scenes and dialogue.

Comment

where is it exactly?? cuz i still don't see it... call me stupid, but....

Comment

where is it exactly?? cuz i still don't see it... call me stupid, but....
                      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Sheyla...eys?id=1049963

That is the direct link for you :-)

If the link above doesn't work go onto the home page of the Yahoo Group and on the left hand menu there is a title called "Poll" and just click on that and then the title of the poll appears in the main window click on that and you get onto the poll.

Comment

yay!! thanks Warrior

i couldn't remember a lot of these so i voted rising (of course ), suspicion, hot zone, and LFP

Comment

The Poll results as they stand:

1 Rising = 16.00%
                          =1 Hot Zone = 16.00%
                          2 Thirty Eight Minutes = 12.00%
                          =2 Home = 12.00%
                          =2 Letters From Pegasus = 12.00%
                          3 Suspicion = 8.00%
                          =3 The Storm/The Eye = 8.00%
                          4 Hide and Seek - 4.00%
                          =4 Poisoning The Well - 4.00%

Comment

lol... ya mean no one voted for the defiant one

*slaps head* DOI!! how did i miss home!! *bangs head on desk repeatedly*

Comment

well you can go back and add to your original vote.

I voted for Rising - Home - Letters From Pegasus - Hot Zone

I am surprised Poisioning The Well was selected - I can't remember much Sheyla in that episode.

Comment

oh that's right!! it did say i can change it!! cool

that'll be my vote also when i change it

i don't remember much sheyla either... i remember lots of shep hangin with steve... not with teyla though

Comment

Working...
                                X