No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelenka, Cadman, Ronon, Rodney, Beckett... I think everyone knows... (EXCEPT John and Teyla) Damn those two are dense!!
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      Zelenka, Cadman, Ronon, Rodney, Beckett... I think everyone knows... (EXCEPT John and Teyla) Damn those two are dense!!
      yeah they are dense
      sigpic
      Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

But oh so shipable!!!
        Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Camy... ...next chapter...please...please.......

Comment

Bella...Caz...great job......
            AG...thanks for the links......

Comment

TICKER TIME!!!!

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Thanks Witchy, VB, Ritter, Annie...I'm glad you guys are liking the fic...Oh, wait till you read the rest...I'm definetly not going to post it all tonight...I'm exhausted and this takes time to upload, etc..and besides, I wonder others to read it as well.....I have about 3 more chapters after this one...
                Okay...
                Chapter 4....

BACK IN THE GYM....

hehehehehe...TBC....
                sigpic

Comment

Guys,,Devine updated..I love this series..it's amazing how she started with them just friends and now they are just married and with children...if you haven't read her entire series, you must! It's an entire series of John and Teyla and she keeps it flowing wonderful...I love it...anyways, here is the next chapter to Growth..and I have to say, it has to be my favorite so far...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2820003/3/
                  sigpic

Comment

Camy......

'night guys....

Comment

LOL, love the picfic Camy! Chapter 1 was so funny! A cardboard wraith cutout would make for a good photo op! hehe. Love how you even worked Weir in to the story. Can't wait for more!

Off to check out that fic...looks like I could be reading awhile to catch up!
                      Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Annie, Spec..so glad you like the pic fic...here's another fic that I found on ff.net..by our very own lovely DM...I had read this awhile back..but I love it nevertheless...JEEZ...another one printing for the binder....hehehehehehe

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2887529/1/

I"m off to keep reading...I'll post the rest of the picfic tomorrow....I think there is another fic by DM...I"m going to read it...

love all the J/T ideas outhere...
                        sigpic

Comment

Yipee! all my favorite ones seem to be updating...The Hunter is up...I love this...very angst...for Teyla...

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2796912/5/
                          sigpic

Comment

The picfic is great, Camy! That last pic is one of my favorite moments.

I'll have to read the other fics this weekend – I'm off to bed. 'Night, all!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Thanks, CK..tomorrow..the next chapters will be up..now, I'm going to say goodnight...

some really good fics I read in Ff.net...haven't done it in awhile...but I still need more John/Teyla fics to last me till we get new episodes..so those of you who are slacking off on me...get to it! Camy needs more fics...Pretty please....

Night! Hugs and kisses! JohnTeylicious!
                              sigpic

Comment

The Intruder: Caps

^ Is it me, or is Sheppard eyeing up Teyla's new outfit!

Comment

Working...
                                X