No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camy, one thing about that pic you posted that's eye-opening for me is, while I *knew* Joe was tall, I didn't realize how tall until I saw him standing there with the top of his head almost cut off in the frame and everyone else well within it.

Oo, another (unrelated?) JT plotbunny--how about someone write a snippet where JT go to a planet and are required to dance together. Just something sweet and short. Sounds fun. Her head is the perfect height to lay on his chest while they dance.

You know, in the show, they don't always look like they have such a height difference. I wonder if they shoot it that way on purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by Doxymom

You know, in the show, they don't always look like they have such a height difference. I wonder if they shoot it that way on purpose?
      I'm sure they do sometimes to make sure they're both in the shot, but I've seen several scenes that show the height difference.

My husband and I have a similar height difference and it makes for some nice snuggling.
      Sig by Camy

Comment

Thank you Spec!...

DM...Ritter and Nytel already did some beautiful fics with that challenge in mind...I posted the link I think yesterday or something...for Nytel's fic...and Ritter just continued his fic Together Forever....both did a sick Teyla....probably cause they did it for me...AH!

But, I don't think I've read one that has John sick with the flu and Teyla taking care of him...so that should be interesting...maybe Teyla bringing him some turtle soup! *That's what Charin made for her right?* Remember she said she didn't know how to cook...that tells us so much about Teyla...for me it means that mom wasn't around for her...maybe she lost her mother when she was very young..and two...she was too busy training as a fighter and fighting that there was no time for her to learn how to cook...I bet you she doesn't know how to sew either...AH...a girl after my own heart....

TRIPPY! I LOVE JOHN'S MOVES...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
        THANKS HON...I NEEDED THAT!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
          That's what Charin made for her right?*

TRIPPY! I LOVE JOHN'S MOVES...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
          THANKS HON...I NEEDED THAT!
          I think that was 'tuttle root soup' or that's what it sounded like to me.

Hey, I'm always here to deliver a hot dancing guy.
          Sig by Camy

Comment

lol...OH TRIPPY YOU AND I KEEP HAVING SO MANY THINGS IN COMMON! IT'S FREAKING SCARY!

Mr. Camy is 6' tall and I'm a measly 5'3....but for some reason, I look taller...I can still beat his butt though....

I think J/T look awesome together and the pics that they have taken together show the difference..but they don't look bad at all...and yes, i've noticed that they do some nice shots of them so that it doesn't look as though Rachel is so much smaller than him..but now that they got Jason you can't even notice it cause his freaking gigantic!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip
              I think that was 'tuttle root soup' or that's what it sounded like to me.

Hey, I'm always here to deliver a hot dancing guy.
              What the hell is that?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majortrip

He's practicing for the party.

(I honestly don't remember who made that, please don't flog me)
                I do love this .gif...I never get tired of seeing it...

sent you a PM...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

What the hell is that?
                  You asked the question, Camy.

I guess it's an Athosian delicacy, but it doesn't sound very appetizing, does it?

T: They are preparing tuttle root soup this evening on the mainland, John. Care to join me?
                  S: Uh, sure. I'll bring the popcorn.
                  Sig by Camy

Comment

I'll have to look up those fics, Camy, thanks!

I was thinking, Charin seemed like the type who'd teach Teyla some healing poultices (battlefield wounds and illnesses) that she might be able to make even if she can't cook edible food.

Maybe she'd make a sick John a special tea or an incense type healing herb? Or even something that had to be smeared over his chest like Vick's ointment?

Could be interesting.

Comment

New siggy!! YAY

So it's not john/teyla.... but the original copy had...

"A new day
                      A new home
                      A new love
                      Renewed Hope"

But I couldn't fit a pic of John on there... so I had to alter it

Comment

Very pretty new sig, 4ps.

Comment

What the hell is that?
                          Well, could just be their name for potatoes or carrots. <shrug> Teyla never seemed particularly shocked by the "alien" Earth food so it may be very similar with different names.

Hey, that'd make a cool JT scene in a fic--have them comparing names of food and have John explaining the foods to her during her very first trip to the chow hall.

Comment

Originally posted by 4prettierships
                            http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f251/4prettierships/Teylasig6copy.jpg
                            I like it!

Katrina has screencaps of that S3 promo vid here:
                            http://katrinal.halliwell8999.photon...c916233_1.html
                            Teylas new look is great and Shep looks the same as usual.

And there are some great gifs of JF dancing in a movie on his Thunk thread but they're not even slightly Shep or Stargate. They're worth seeing anyway.

Comment

Yippe for DM...and I will definitly be there for the JT Spring Fling Party!

Comment

Keep your John/Teyla blanket close and hug your Steve the Wraith pillow!

Comment

Working...
                                X