No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I might have a mild case of shipper-itis. Despite never having shipped before in my entire life, I suddenly think Sheppard and Teyla would be good together. What's going on?
    Is there treatment available? Is it permanent? Are there going to be side effects? Will I now have to call myself a 'shipper'?
    Help!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bella
      I think I might have a mild case of shipper-itis. Despite never having shipped before in my entire life, I suddenly think Sheppard and Teyla would be good together. What's going on?
      Is there treatment available? Is it permanent? Are there going to be side effects? Will I now have to call myself a 'shipper'?
      Help!!!!
      No, you can always go into denile, look at the Shep/Wiers! (I apologise for that lord and, be with the starving pygmies in New Ginea) I love your sig by the way!

Comment

Help!!!!

Okay...fess up!

Who slipped Bella the Shepmagan Twix Shipper Glasses because she is now seeing the Divine Love that is Shep and Teyla?

Yes...Shep/Teyla fever is contagious! I think it must be all of our sigs slowly turning you into a shipper Bella...

The Cure...what cure?

The only way to handle shipper-itis is to have your daily dose of Shep/Teyla Fluff...Here is your first dose!

Anf of course it is permanent Bella but I'll only refer to you as a shipper in hushed tones....

BELLA IS SEEING SHEP AND TEYLA!!!!

Ummm...I mean Bella could see the potential for Shep and Teyla to be good together...

Comment

WP:

Comment

Hey guys just 3 more months until season 3

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
              WP: Teyla Pic
              This was very pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
                No, you can always go into denile, look at the Shep/Wiers! (I apologise for that lord and, be with the starving pygmies in New Ginea) I love your sig by the way!
                Speaking of sig's you're is just terrific! That must have come from our demented little conversation last night with Caz about Bates?

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
                  Speaking of sig's you're is just terrific! That must have come from our demented little conversation last night with Caz about Bates?
                  Yep! *huggles Cazzy for making it* I love it!

Comment

Help!!!!
                    Welcome Bella ,
                    No treatment, as in cure...I asked. And I got my shipper glasses way late in the mail..so it took a while. Permanent? I diagnosed it as a syndrome myself...there but easily treatable...especially if we like a better candidate. And when the show is cancelled well....all symptoms disappear. Side effects? Hmmmm....nothing minor, I've noticed many are plagued with 'squeeing' at a scene, a hunger for shep/teyla fanfic, then there's also gushing over WPs and videos....nothing that can't be treated with a healthy dose of them on a regular basis. And as for calling yourself a shipper.....no need. I wouldn't want to walk around with J/T shipperitis....but my sig says otherwise...so it's your call!!

Originally posted by gatelover12
                    Oh bloody crackers that...was the funniest thing I've heard above....hahahah!!

VB
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

A WP-

And, welcome to the dark side Bella!

Comment

And another....

Comment

and another...

Comment

4prettierships I think you underestimate the value of your oppinion.

Thanks VB! I wasn't even paying attention when I made that post. I did promise to be the 13,000 post. Glad I could keep it even if it was by accident.

Glad you guys and gals like the name Divine! I was inspired by the sig WitchBlade made. Hmmmmm... Diviners..... I like it! Your right VB not as catchy as Twixers, but it works. That was one of the problems I had with it. I thought the Divinies sounded nice, but in singular form it would be Diviny/Diviney and that doesn't look or sound right! Diviners it is!

Love all the wallpapers, sigs, and icons!

Congrats Camy on being shipper of the month! You deserve it!

Comment

And one more...

Comment

That's all for now guys, I actually have to get something done yet today!!! Enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                                X