1. nice pic
      2. i'm sorting out my sig
      3. uh....... I haven't thought this far ahead

Comment

Originally posted by gatelover12
        1. nice pic
        2. i'm sorting out my sig
        3. uh....... I haven't thought this far ahead
        AWESOME sig piccy!!! That is cool! Did I mention that I like it?

I have a Shepmagan/Sheyla group on Yahoo! if anyone whants to join. Just click the link above the banner!

Comment

lol... i too have always had a soft spot for that sig pic, gatelover

(hmm... i wonder why?? )

Comment

like the pic in your sig too gatelover
            sigpic

Comment

Here are some images I found from a new website - one which has been used in my new signature

Sheppard obviously has taken Teyla for dinner with his parents - well just his dad in this photo

Comment

love the new sig!!! another stare, and it's gorgeous to boot

Comment

Originally posted by emily_reich
                  love the new sig!!! another stare, and it's gorgeous to boot
                  Thanks - I need to try some tools out on Photoshop to change it around over the next week or so.

I'm gathering images for the video this week as well - so post any new ones you find so I can include them.

Comment

will do

i could always go through and post every pic i have

Comment

will do

i could always go through and post every pic i have
                      Post two a day then I will have loads of images to include in the video and I won't run out of images.

I wonder how season 2 is going at the moment - hope there is some great Sheyla scenes around the corner. I also hope there is another behind the scenes special and there are some scenes of Joe and Rachel mucking around together like RDA and AT do.

Comment

lol... i too hope they do another lowdown (hopefully actor-focused again... the midseason one was much more fun )

perhaps you could go to the ask joe mallozzi thread??? doubt you'd get an answer, but it'd be worth a shot i guess

Comment

lol... i too hope they do another lowdown (hopefully actor-focused again... the midseason one was much more fun )

perhaps you could go to the ask joe mallozzi thread??? doubt you'd get an answer, but it'd be worth a shot i guess
                          I might do that.

I haven't seen the new Lowdown type programme. SKY ONE haven't shown it, and its looking doubtful it will be on after todays last Atlantis episode :-(

No more Atlantis or SG-1 for me till September/October.

I noticed in the official magazine that in the new Atlantis DVD, there is a competition to win a trip to the set of Atlantis - I will deffo enter this competition - would love to meet them all and get some great photos :-) I would ask Joe and Rachel to have a photo done for this thread!

Comment

lol... that'd be fun definately enter! i hope they still auction off the set tour at gatecon cuz that'd be fun to go see... ya KNOW i'd be getting a pic under the stargate (i know, typical... )

Comment

lol... that'd be fun definately enter! i hope they still auction off the set tour at gatecon cuz that'd be fun to go see... ya KNOW i'd be getting a pic under the stargate (i know, typical... )
                              Kool

You'll want a picture with Cliff and Joe as well.

The Siege (Part II) tonight - I am not expecting much Sheyla action but more gun battles and I can't wait. Only 10 hours and 15 minutes till The Siege Part II!

Comment

lol... well as far as i know neither of them is gonna be there (i hope that CHANGES, but for now... ) but colin cunningham is gonna be there he's a bit insane though... lol

when i go i also wanna meet gary jones... he's hilarious!! and my sis wants to meet kevin durand cuz zippy's her favorite goauld

but i'm gonna make myself a "good guys gone bad" t-shirt to get sigs on with pics of evil davis from foothold, replicarter, anyone with glowing eyes and i wanna get as many sigs as possible

hope you enjoy the siege 2!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X