John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spectrum
    LOL 4ps! I totally was not expecting that song! You are on a roll with two pic fics today in here and in Teyla WoW!
    I'm feeling the PicFic Power! It's so addicting, and FUN!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      Yep 4ps, nice. While I hate Britany Spears, just the thought of Teyla singing that song has me shaking my head in shame... always a funny one.

And yes... John would love Teyla singing to him... it'd be like him falling in love with her all over again.
      I hate her too, which is what makes it so funny! *Sarcastic Funny*

Comment

4ps, that was so cute. Loved that pic fic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
          Yep 4ps, nice. While I hate Britany Spears, just the thought of Teyla singing that song has me shaking my head in shame... always a funny one.

And yes... John would love Teyla singing to him... it'd be like him falling in love with her all over again.
          very cute picfic 4ps......but i agree with Ritter in this one thing..

Comment

Epiphany...
            Originally posted by Black Panther
            Spoiler:
            Epiphany

Teyla is worried through out this episode so here are the major moments.

John just before he attempts to go through the portal he looks at Teyla. When John gets sucked in despite Ronon and Teyla trying to pull him back Teyla stares at the portal in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the portal. Her voice sounds panicked when she speaks.

Teyla is desperately trying to contact him and ignores Rodney when he says it won't work.

Rodney puts flowers into the portal to see how fast time moves on the other side. When he pulls them out the blossoms are dead Teyla takes the branches and stares at the dead blossoms in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the blossoms and in shock says, "The blossoms have aged several hours at least." After Rodney does a brief explanation of what is happening Teyla is clearly worried.

Teyla comes back from the jumper caring supplies. Ronon mentions how fast she was she replies, "Not fast enough, I fear." She takes out the camera and explains what Rodney wants her to do with it. Ronon says, "To see if Sheppard's still alive?" Teyla pauses and pain, worry, and fear briefly crosses her features. She is clearly concerned when she watches the video and he isn't there.

Teyla is still watching the video. She is relieved when she sees John has left them a sign.

Teyla took the initiative to put her watch through the portal to caculate the time difference while she and Ronon waited for Rodney to return. In the next scene Teyla seems to get annoyed, after awhile, with all the talking and the lack of action. She turns and starts to get ready because of it.

Through out the conversation between John and Teer Teyla is standing in the background and you can see her reactions to what is being said. When Teer asks John to join her John slightly turns his head toward Teyla but stops before he can actually see her. John admits he missed them. Ronon tries to play it cool mentioning it actually was only a couple of hours for them. Teyla hearing this says sternly, "Ronon." she turns to John, "We were all quite worried about you."
            proof pics...

Comment

Epiphany...
              Spoiler:
              Epiphany

John just before he attempts to go through the portal he looks at Teyla. When John gets sucked in despite Ronon and Teyla trying to pull him back Teyla stares at the portal in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the portal. Her voice sounds panicked when she speaks.

Teyla is desperately trying to contact him and ignores Rodney when he says it won't work.

Rodney puts flowers into the portal to see how fast time moves on the other side. When he pulls them out the blossoms are dead Teyla takes the branches and stares at the dead blossoms in horror.

Teyla is still staring at the blossoms and in shock says, "The blossoms have aged several hours at least." After Rodney does a brief explanation of what is happening Teyla is clearly worried.

Teyla comes back from the jumper caring supplies. Ronon mentions how fast she was she replies, "Not fast enough, I fear." She takes out the camera and explains what Rodney wants her to do with it. Ronon says, "To see if Sheppard's still alive?" Teyla pauses and pain, worry, and fear briefly crosses her features. She is clearly concerned when she watches the video and he isn't there.

Teyla is still watching the video. She is relieved when she sees John has left them a sign.

Teyla took the initiative to put her watch through the portal to caculate the time difference while she and Ronon waited for Rodney to return. In the next scene Teyla seems to get annoyed, after awhile, with all the talking and the lack of action. She turns and starts to get ready because of it.

Through out the conversation between John and Teer Teyla is standing in the background and you can see her reactions to what is being said. When Teer asks John to join her John slightly turns his head toward Teyla but stops before he can actually see her. John admits he missed them. Ronon tries to play it cool mentioning it actually was only a couple of hours for them. Teyla hearing this says sternly, "Ronon." she turns to John, "We were all quite worried about you."
              proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
                Epiphany

proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Epiphany

proof pics...

Teyla + Rodney =
                  =>

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Epiphany

proof pics...

Comment

The Tower...
                      Spoiler:
                      The Tower

(Cute Scene) Eldred leads them to the tower and John says, "Is it my imagination or does that look a lot like ..." Teyla finishes, "... the central spire of Atlantis?"

Through out this ep after John is taken Teyla seems torn between anger and worry.

When John radios them Teyla immediately answers, "Colonel! Are you alright?" There is worry and a definite tremor to her voice.

The second time John contacts them Teyla asks, "Are you certain you are in no immediate danger?"
                      proof pics...

Last edited by Annie Sheppard; 09 April 2006, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The Tower

(Cute Scene) Eldred leads them to the tower and John says, "Is it my imagination or does that look a lot like ..." Teyla finishes, "... the central spire of Atlantis?"

Through out this ep after John is taken Teyla seems torn between anger and worry.

When John radios them Teyla immediately answers, "Colonel! Are you alright?" There is worry and a definite tremor to her voice.

The second time John contacts them Teyla asks, "Are you certain you are in no immediate danger?"

proof pics...

Comment

'night guys

=>

Comment

First thing, big thanks to Spectrum, Pretty and Annie for the compliments on my vid. Annie I'm glad to hear it was special for you. I've heard a lot of great U2 songs and I'd like to hear more. Maybe you could pm me with advice on which songs to check out sometime? Feel free to use my idea, I've had a chance to show it off as mine so you can use it as much as you want

Ritter. Loved the wallpaper!

You know it strange about Brittney Spears... It's hard to find anyone who likes her. I knew someone who vidded one of her songs...she didn't even like her.It was the same with Ashley Simpson... But definately funny pretty-girl

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              First thing, big thanks to Spectrum, Pretty and Annie for the compliments on my vid.
                              Great vid's deserve great remarks!

You know it strange about Brittney Spears... It's hard to find anyone who likes her. I knew someone who vidded one of her songs...she didn't even like her.It was the same with Ashley Simpson... But definately funny pretty-girl
                              Everyone used to LOVE her, now everyone LOATHES her!! I think her time has just expired!! I picked that song because I thought it would be funny being her song, as well as somewhat relavent to being shippy! I'm glad you liked it

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                                First thing, big thanks to Spectrum, Pretty and Annie for the compliments on my vid. Annie I'm glad to hear it was special for you. I've heard a lot of great U2 songs and I'd like to hear more. Maybe you could pm me with advice on which songs to check out sometime? Feel free to use my idea, I've had a chance to show it off as mine so you can use it as much as you want

Ritter. Loved the wallpaper!

thanks Mel......ok i'll PM you which are IMO the best U2 songs......but now i'm off...bye...

Comment

Working...
                                X