No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can someone tell me...if you have more than one sig...how to make that they are changing...???...

Comment

Jumps up and down!

Another vid by spiritcoda: http://spiritcoda.livejournal.com/4744.html

Hi Annie..I use this site..when it works..its down now I believe...
      http://www.randomimage.net/
      Last edited by AthosianGirl; 17 March 2006, 12:23 PM.

Comment

*hugs Annie*....Hey!...ohhhh pwetty pics....as usual...

ok rotating sigs....

www.randomimage.net

you sign up, then you create a system, load whatever images you want to rotate....click rotations...it will give you a rotation link...click the magnifying glass, check the frequency at which you want the pics to show in the rotation, then *update*....after that use the rotation link in your sig with teh [img] [/ img] tags and it should work....

R.I.P Wraithlord
        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
          Jumps up and down!

Hi Annie..I use this site..when it works..its done now I believe...

ahhhh....*does happy dance*...you always gift us with such wonderful things......

And it's a Josh Groban song....I'm in heaven, to bad i got to wait til i get home to listen....

R.I.P Wraithlord
          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Jumps up and down!

OMG!! Freaky!!! Remember Me by Josh Groban just started playing on WMP. *D/Ls*

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Jumps up and down!

Hi Annie..I use this site..when it works..its down now I believe...
              Originally posted by WitchBlade007
              *hugs Annie*....Hey!...ohhhh pwetty pics....as usual...

ok rotating sigs....

www.randomimage.net

you sign up, then you create a system, load whatever images you want to rotate....click rotations...it will give you a rotation link...click the magnifying glass, check the frequency at which you want the pics to show in the rotation, then *update*....after that use the rotation link in your sig with teh [img] [/ img] tags and it should work....
              hi guys...*hugs hugs*

thanks for help... ..i hope i will find it out cos Annie and such stuff not always want to work together...

...Annie...but i see someone who could probably help me, heh??...
              ...John...huh??...eee...
              ...Annie...or must i ask Rodney??...

...*Rodney and his computer*...

...John..you're kidding now, aren't you??...
              ...Annie...i don't now..he's the genius here...

...John...genius...Rodney..phi...

...*i'm a genius...i'm a genius*...

...Teyla...hey John...don't be angry...she's just joking...

...Teyla..thats better baby...

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella
                Well I wanted to know what you viewpoints on season 2 are for the ship of the year...
                Ship of the year? You're asking me? The crazy multi-shipper? Don't hurt me, but I really like the Ronon/Teyla this year. And of course the S/T shippyness.

and what you hope to see,
                Can you say BACKSTORY?? I sooooo want to know some backstory on Shep, Teyla... EVERYONE. I wanna know about Teyla's father, and this brother I've heard about, and I really wanna know about Shep's black mark, dangit! Epiphany was such a let-down...

what you regret seeing,
                Hmmm... can't really think of anything ATM... 'sides the kirking. I'll probably think of something later, though.

and what you think of the progression of this thread through the 2 years it's been up?
                OMG!!! To think it used to be just 4 of us!! Now look at it! I can't keep up. And look at all the discussion!!*proud* ... *Also proud of the old Shepmagan thread that's back from the ded.*

Also....what you want to expect for Shep/Teyla in the upcoming season?
                Expect? Hmmm, more of the evil PTB teasing us. *needs more spoilers* Oooh!! And I wanna see Teyla really go to earth! More shopping fun!

Hey, are you even a shipper still?!
                Of course! When I start shipping someone I don't stop, I just add more ships...
                Oh and glad you like TWIX...it's still up for voting.
                I like TWIX... "Shepmagan" is still my fav, though.

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

OH, HON! Anyone of those..but Melita and SP really like Stand by Me..so that would be my first choice....

OH, you guys have added so much in here..and I can't stay..but I have a new green Teyla going up soon in the Teyla Wow thread...everyone except VB can leave me compliments...I just have a feeling about this one, too....

I love your idea of the pic and then thoughts of it...I can just see me writing just a few sentences, but you guys can fill in the blanks...

Okay, now for the real reason that I posted...

I NEED INTERVENTION! I went earlier this morning to the scifiworld, where Rachel is responding to questions, and she hasn't replied to mine (can't wait!) but someone asked her about the bond between Teyla and Ronon and I don't know, and this is where I need help but it seems that in Sateda, I can only imagine she is referring to this episode, Teyla and Ronon are going to have a "bonding" moment...WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

And she adds that this season Teyla and Ronon will have lots of scenes..Now, see I really like their scenes together...if they maintain the brotherly/sisterly thing, I would even like it more...but again, I don't want her paired up with Ronon and second, even if they don't make it romantically, why still keep her with Ronon all the time?

Now, I am hyperventilating...It really sounds to me like Ronon and Teyla are heading to a different direction...HELP! Did I misunderstood this...

Now, VB..Yes, I am a nut and I am going crazy with this stuff......just write what I want to hear....I did like what she replied to you, though...

Mishy, you see what I mean, I go through the same thing....HELP!

I'll be back tomorrow night....night!
                  sigpic

Comment

"Bonding" to me signifies a friendship or family sort of situation. Hopefully, that's the deal here.

Comment

oh, DANNY..YOU'VE JUST SAVED ME FROM A HISSY FISSY!

THANKS...THIS WILL LAST ME FOR THE WEEKEND....YOU ARE THE BEST!

HEY, is this your first time posting here? I know I've seen you in the other Teyla threads...but anyways, WELCOME!

Ah, you have NO idea what you just done to me!

John and Teyla....YIPEE! ......
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                        OH, HON! Anyone of those..but Melita and SP really like Stand by Me..so that would be my first choice....
                        does anyone have the music who can send it to me?

I love your idea of the pic and then thoughts of it...I can just see me writing just a few sentences, but you guys can fill in the blanks...
                        okay...we can start with a 'LB' pic, Annie, dear do you have any?....

Okay, now for the real reason that I posted...

I NEED INTERVENTION! I went earlier this morning to the scifiworld, where Rachel is responding to questions, and she hasn't replied to mine (can't wait!) but someone asked her about the bond between Teyla and Ronon and I don't know, and this is where I need help but it seems that in Sateda, I can only imagine she is referring to this episode, Teyla and Ronon are going to have a "bonding" moment...WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?
                        uh...u know bonding like?........j/k....

If it's in the 'Sateda' episode then i'm thinking it's maybe going to give us some backstory for Ronon, like in 'Runner' how they sat at the cave and he told her about being a 'Runner'....Maybe expand on more of why he killed Kell....and who knows maybe Shep and Mckay are there also....

And she adds that this season Teyla and Ronon will have lots of scenes..Now, see I really like their scenes together...if they maintain the brotherly/sisterly thing, I would even like it more...but again, I don't want her paired up with Ronon and second, even if they don't make it romantically, why still keep her with Ronon all the time?
                        but Camy, will they be in scenes alone together, or just overall have alot of scenes. Don't over think...

I also don't want them constantly paired together, cause then it'll be the Mckay/Sheppard , Ronon/Teyla show and well that doesn't appeal to me.

Now, I am hyperventilating...It really sounds to me like Ronon and Teyla are heading to a different direction...HELP! Did I misunderstood this...
                        You're thinking too much Camy, think happy Sheppard/Teyla thoughts.

Now, VB..Yes, I am a nut and I am going crazy with this stuff......just write what I want to hear....I did like what she replied to you, though...

Mishy, you see what I mean, I go through the same thing....HELP!

I'll be back tomorrow night....night!
                        Ok i'm off now!

R.I.P Wraithlord
                        Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

WELCOME DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are nice shippers, don't bite the heads off of others who don't follow our ship. Were kindof like a family here.

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
                            MELITA..don't you know that I ALWAYS GET WHAT I WANT!
                            Don't I know? I'm the one who coined one of your favorite phrases remember? *clears throat* and I quote... "What Camy wants, Camy gets." So you see I haven't forgotten
                            My kids think I'm nuts too, but that is another story...

I know you always deliver for me, Melita..and actually you've done my two favorite songs at the moment, James Blunt, You're Beautiful and Lifehouse You and Me..what more can I possibly ask of you?.....so, yeah, you are still my Melita...and I do love you for doing those two for me...jeepers, how many people can say that? so, hon...I am not complaining...and I thank you for your AWESOMENESS!
                            Anything with John and Teyla is worth it!
                            Aww well I like to make you smile And I think you're gonna like the vid I'm working on right now (Even if it wasn't your idea )

Hey, Mel when are you going to do another of your awesome fics? OH, DARN IT...there I go again, ASKING ASKING ASKING! I am so selfish!
                            and SPOILED! hehehehehe
                            I have a pretty good fic going. And the sequel's gonna be even shippier... I think it's golden. At least, for one of mine... But busy I am I am I am...*hums* And Oh, my grandpa's visiting this weekend so I'll be tied up with family stuff. I almost never see him on account of he lives so far away. But maybe I can stop by nights. So...my spoiled Camita feel free to ask for things, it keeps me motivated. And there's a good chance you'll get it eventually

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              does anyone have the music who can send it to me?

okay...we can start with a 'LB' pic, Annie, dear do you have any?....

uh...u know bonding like?........j/k....

If it's in the 'Sateda' episode then i'm thinking it's maybe going to give us some backstory for Ronon, like in 'Runner' how they sat at the cave and he told her about being a 'Runner'....Maybe expand on more of why he killed Kell....and who knows maybe Shep and Mckay are there also....

but Camy, will they be in scenes alone together, or just overall have alot of scenes. Don't over think...

I also don't want them constantly paired together, cause then it'll be the Mckay/Sheppard , Ronon/Teyla show and well that doesn't appeal to me.

You're thinking too much Camy, think happy Sheppard/Teyla thoughts.

Ok i'm off now!
                              eee...LB????....

Comment

Originally posted by Annie Sheppard
                                eee...LB????....
                                'Lost Boys'....sorry Annie....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                                Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Working...
                                X