Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
    three more wallies

Oh wow those are amazing. Beautiful job.

nicole

Comment

Not a problem Nicole.

P.S. Nicole: That was fast!! Thanks again.

SheylaFan, we can never have enough Wallpapers. I've got the rotating pictures screensaver, my roomie next year is going to be so confused by my computer.
      Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Cpt Ritter your newest vid is now up.

sorry bout that .

nicole

Comment

Guys, you know there is no prize or award for whomever has the most posts or longest threads.

I'm not trying to be a grump here but...isn't this a discussion thread? Shouldn't there be some discussion? I think both of these characters have thriving thunk threads
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

CR I read and reviewed your Shep/Teyla story wowsers..again the best story ever!!

I'm just debating on whether to start a conversation about it. I mean the small snippets we see of shep/teyla moments from the show and what we discusss on the thread is really funny as well as motivating. And I can't wait to see who this new villain is and the extent of his abilities especially on poor Shep. And then there's Teyla...wow...I need to see a happy part hopefuly in chapter 2. I don't want to ruin the fic for anyone so I won't talk about it too much.

Keep the fics coming guys....gotta love Shep/Teyla!
            VB
            Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Sorry Skydiver, we just finished some really insane discussion on Allies, see back a few pages, VB and Camy had a massive discussion, we just have these moments of insanity.

That's a good plan VB, once all of us have read it, then sure we can talk about it... gotta get something going as a result the end of the current season.
              Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                Sorry Skydiver, we just finished some really insane discussion on Allies, see back a few pages, VB and Camy had a massive discussion, we just have these moments of insanity.

That's a good plan VB, once all of us have read it, then sure we can talk about it... gotta get something going as a result the end of the current season.
                Yea...Ritter is correct...We can have our moments of insanity and our discussions go from episode review, to potential future moments, to John/Teyla nicknames for the ship to the best of the best JT stuff to nominate for the 2006 Stargate Fan Awards...

Yikes! And that was just today!

We always try to keep everything John/Teyla related though...

And Ritter...I liked your story...I am the kind of person who reads all types of fanfic...not just the ones with bunnies and butterflies and lovey-dovey talk ( )...

Some good angst is nice to read...so I'm looking forward to your next chapter!

Comment

Hey VB, thanks for the angel Shep and Teyla, I may use them and the ones you did awhile ago.

Ok last post for awhile....I've got a migraine....

R.I.P Wraithlord
                  Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                    Hey VB, thanks for the angel Shep and Teyla, I may use them and the ones you did awhile ago.

Ok last post for awhile....I've got a migraine....
                    Ah Witchy...my sister...lay down, cuddle up with a J/T pillow and feel better!

See...even Shep has his bad days and needs someone to take care of him...Teyla of course!

Comment

AG where is that TWIX moment baby.....we need that moment!!

I hope you guys are okay out there..get better Witchy..and I'm happy you like the cards, I'll see about making more J/T cards so then you can tack them together..there's a great one I've been thinking about making it's just posting difficult getting the color sequences right for both characters..hmmmm!! But I'm hoping that it will work out and it's just one loan card so it's easy to handle and I'm sure a few of you ladies will run with it!

Oh and CR, great about the discussion topic, I would really love to start discussing this fic. I seriously think it has epic capabilities and it has many elements that we've been talking about on the board that we'd like to see in the ep...and this would give a great beginner fic idea to the writer's hopefully. Do you hear me TPTB?!

To kind of give more of an edge to the show and be shippy without being shippy. I've been helping CR with that aspect since I don't want it being too shippy where it's like all lovey dovey and straight ship, but more like ship-show style with a bit of grittiness. Sometimes I think the show is a bit to pg and could be taken up a notch at times. And I think CR has captured that well.

So guys let us know when everyones has taken a gander and in probably about 2 days I'll post my long winded review for the fic, it's potentials, it's possible contribution to the dynamic and growth of the show and of course the Shep/Teyla connection...

Again when you need that TWIX moment!!

VB
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                        Guys, you know there is no prize or award for whomever has the most posts or longest threads.

I'm not trying to be a grump here but...isn't this a discussion thread? Shouldn't there be some discussion? I think both of these characters have thriving thunk threads
                        DARN IT, Sky...I thought I was going to win something...

Just kidding...

Um...we aren't having any discussions?....we are sort of catching up on J/T a.k.a. Twix(oh I cringe when I write this..)things that people have done....isn't that on topic?
                        sigpic

Comment

First of all, I have been gone for 4 days and there were 16 new pages of forum! Don't you guys have anythign better to do?! Just kidding, I was going crazy without the internet!!!!! I have decided that this site is not something you can let go for a while and hope to come back and understand what's going on

Originally posted by Camy
                          Spoiler:
                          3. Now, this whole phrase of his...I just want you to be okay with this...I think this is very telling...he isn't just saying to her that she wants to be in agreement with their actions toward the Wraith, but in my view, he is telling her that she wants her to be okay with his actions, with his part in all of this...he doesn't want her to feel any hate, or remorse, or rejection towards him...he is in fact the one heading all of this...and she knows it...He knows that Weir is also a big part of this, but he is not asking her for Weir, he is asking her about him and her...In other words, he doesn't want the recent events to jeopardize their relationship...whatever that may be in anyone's eyes...this is what I think is really his deeper meaning with his statement...and I think Teyla knew this before he even told her this and thus her statement...I chose to put my trust in you!...John knew this..eventhough he said "we convinced you" he knows and if he didn't know he knows, that the only reason why she went along with the entire retrovirus experiment was because she trusted John...she trusted his judgements...she trusted in his actions..
                          [/quote]

Second of all, this is from a long time ago and I'm sure people have replied ot it already, but i'm going to say somethign anyways!!
                          Spoiler:
                          John and Teyla care for each other a great deal, proven by that moment in Allies! If they didn't care John wouldnt have asked Teyla's opinion about whether or not she was ok with having a "alliance" with the wraith! Teyla's comment about putting her trust in John further proves her caring for him! These moments are non existant between Teyla and Ronan or between John and Weir. They have mutual friendship, John and Teyla go above and beyond that!

Comment

Nice to see you again, Pretty...

Guys, thanks for posting all those great fics...gosh...now I have tons to read....you guys are the greatest....

Now, did you guys like my idea of posting all of the J/T moments from Season 2...or at least all of the shippy moments...I think we can get a lot of these in and then we can determine which ones are die hard shippy and all that good stuff....whatcha think?
                            sigpic

Comment

quick newbie question... how long are we supposed to wait before we can talk about eps without using spoiler tags!?

Comment

Oh, I'd say till the beginning of the next season at least...right guys?

Some people are still just viewing Season 1 and others haven't even seen Atlantis...right?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X