John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
    Oh Ever, I must read your fics. Tonight after work I need to catch up on yesterdays Once Upon a Time and Walking Dead, then I can start reading
    Enjoy the shows. I won't spoil them for you.
    sigpic
    Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Oh Ever, I must read your fics. Tonight after work I need to catch up on yesterdays Once Upon a Time and Walking Dead, then I can start reading
      Hope you enjoy them!

Don't watch Walking Dead, but OUaT was wonderful!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

True story... last night I was waiting for my husband and daughter before watching Once Upon a Time, and I put on SGA The Return. When they came in, I tried to turn it off but they were both instantly hooked. We ended up watching the return part 1 & 2!
        sigpic

Comment

Fantastic! Sounds like they might be hooked. The more SGA fans the merrier!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh wow! We get cat world for April fools day
            sigpic

Comment

True story... last night I was waiting for my husband and daughter before watching Once Upon a Time, and I put on SGA The Return. When they came in, I tried to turn it off but they were both instantly hooked. We ended up watching the return part 1 & 2!

Sounds like you have a very smart husband and daughter there They obviously know a good thing when they see it! I watched Instinct and Conversion recently.. I just find it really hard to connect to any other show like I did to SG1 and Atlantis especially on syfy. I really only watch 3 shows Criminal Minds, The Following and General Hospital. They get DVR'd because usually the only thing on live is sports in my house with my husband and son hogging the TV
              sigpic
              Sig made by Cazzblade! Thanks!
              Forever!!

Comment

Yes they are now wanting to watch from the beginning! It'll be fun but will take some time. And my daughter is shippy for Sheyla! Their goodbye scene in The Return was so sweet.
                sigpic

Comment

That's great. Enjoy the re-watch. I do them all the time. I do watch other shows on my down time, but none are as enjoyable as Stargate.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, by the way, I started posting my SGA fic if anyone is interested. The first part is very JT, as it is kind of my cannon for the couple. I call it deleted / missing scenes from season 1-5.
                    The next story is my take on season 6 episode 1. I should have time to post it Sunday. I'm going to be pretty busy the next couple of days. At least it's all written.
                    sigpic

Comment

We are spending a few days at the beach. Sitting on the balcony, listening to the ocean and I just read some of Ever's fics. Love them. She will have me shipping Ronon/Keller with these. Love her J/T stuff the most. I'll definitely read yours too while I have the time DJ.
                      sigpic

Comment

Family is still sleeping which means i have time to read more fic. Did I mention I love to read
                        sigpic

Comment

Woot! More fans! My family all just roll their eyes when I want to watch Stargate. So I watch when no one's home (the 3 days a year that might happen)

Originally posted by Rockhound View Post
                          Sounds like you have a very smart husband and daughter there They obviously know a good thing when they see it! I watched Instinct and Conversion recently.. I just find it really hard to connect to any other show like I did to SG1 and Atlantis especially on syfy. I really only watch 3 shows Criminal Minds, The Following and General Hospital. They get DVR'd because usually the only thing on live is sports in my house with my husband and son hogging the TV
                          I've got 3 +++ shows that I watch - that are in first run. Once Upon a Time, Castle (I've loved Nathan Fillion almost as long as I've loved Hubby ), and NCIS. There's 3 others that if I watch, gravy but I'm not going out of my way to watch.

Yes they are now wanting to watch from the beginning! It'll be fun but will take some time. And my daughter is shippy for Sheyla! Their goodbye scene in The Return was so sweet.
                          Woot! More Joyla shippers! Sheyla? I never know what to call this ship.

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                          That's great. Enjoy the re-watch. I do them all the time. I do watch other shows on my down time, but none are as enjoyable as Stargate.
                          Stargate is awesome! I have all of SG-1 and SGA on my shelves.

Originally posted by DJsGirl View Post
                          Oh, by the way, I started posting my SGA fic if anyone is interested. The first part is very JT, as it is kind of my cannon for the couple. I call it deleted / missing scenes from season 1-5.
                          The next story is my take on season 6 episode 1. I should have time to post it Sunday. I'm going to be pretty busy the next couple of days. At least it's all written.
                          Link us up, dearheart!

We are spending a few days at the beach. Sitting on the balcony, listening to the ocean and I just read some of Ever's fics. Love them. She will have me shipping Ronon/Keller with these. Love her J/T stuff the most. I'll definitely read yours too while I have the time DJ.
                          Hi! My name is Ever and I'm a shipper. Glad you're enjoying the fics! Got some of the reviews in my e-mail! Thanks!

Family is still sleeping which means i have time to read more fic. Did I mention I love to read
                          sigpic

Comment

Time to head down to the beach. I'm contemplating taking my i-pad so i can read. I'm more into the fics than the magazines I brought. Who goes to the beach to read? This girl! haha
                            sigpic

Comment

Sounds like fun! Enjoy!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Woot! More fans! My family all just roll their eyes when I want to watch Stargate. So I watch when no one's home (the 3 days a year that might happen)

I've got 3 +++ shows that I watch - that are in first run. Once Upon a Time, Castle (I've loved Nathan Fillion almost as long as I've loved Hubby ), and NCIS. There's 3 others that if I watch, gravy but I'm not going out of my way to watch.

Woot! More Joyla shippers! Sheyla? I never know what to call this ship.

Stargate is awesome! I have all of SG-1 and SGA on my shelves.

Link us up, dearheart!

Hi! My name is Ever and I'm a shipper. Glad you're enjoying the fics! Got some of the reviews in my e-mail! Thanks!

Here is the link to my website http://www.stargatenexus.com/ I have an SG1 series going that has some Farscape influence. The SGA stuff is not influenced by outside shows. So far just the " missing scenes" are posted. But it sets up everything for the next season ( or how I would have done it anyway) it's also on fan fiction.net

I tend to see ship in everything I watch. I try to watch all things Sci-FI fantasy as it most interests me. I do get into some crime scene dramas to, but not as much. Space travel and aliens are my weakness!

SGA and SG1 are the best. I started with Hulu then Netflix, and now I'm glad I found Amazon Prime since the others don't have them any more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X