• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Ambles into the thread*

I miss this place......

*ambles out*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      *Ambles into the thread*

I miss this place......

*ambles out*
      Miss you too!

Originally posted by Dellruby View Post
      I made Lieutenant General within one year, and that is 15.000 to 19 999 posts......your goal, beat that! I'm sure it can be done.

BTW, I'm not really here, I'm just doing the rounds of where ever Copter put the art challanges to say thanks to anyone who said nice things about my art.
      A few people made comments about the back ground so for any who are interested to know, the background used was a photo I took of the pebbles on Pebble Beach CA, when I was there a year ago.

that is all...as you were.
      Wow! I got about 5000 my first year here. That was back during S4 of SGA so we chatted about everything. I was also part of about 5 fast moving threads. Now they're all slow.

Twi'lek, what you can also do is find a thunk thread to post in. Those still go pretty quickly.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Wow! I got about 5000 my first year here. That was back during S4 of SGA so we chatted about everything. I was also part of about 5 fast moving threads. Now they're all slow.

Twi'lek, what you can also do is find a thunk thread to post in. Those still go pretty quickly.
        I was in Shep Whump and thunk and Carson thunk...only occasionally straying, as I am now.
        As you can tell, I've slowed down a lot, only about 5000 posts in the last 6 months...I will be a General for a while me thinks.

Dell you are in the wrong thread, what gives?

No ones home!
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've slowed down a bunch these last couple of years. I still go everywhere. But I mostly lurk.
          sigpic

Comment

Lurking is fun too

opps, you don't belong here, let me take you home.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Miss you too!
              HEY!

Easy on the paintjob sweetie

I'm still around, I mostly hang out in one of two places, Fanfic Writers Watercooler, or the Cantina Either one

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I should check out fanfic writers. It Stinks that I've been so busy so I haven't been able to check out the forum much or dabble in writing. I'm still going to try and come up with something for the challenge by Monday.
                sigpic

Comment

Nice pics of Joe! BTW
                  sigpic

Comment

I spy new people. Welcome.
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I'll screen cap something tomorrow so I can get my JT fix.
                      sigpic
                      Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

I'd hug some of the folks in here but I don't want to get pulled over for hit and run

Oh the troubles of being a Maiar Humvee

Comment

Originally posted by Twi'lek View Post
                          I should check out fanfic writers. It Stinks that I've been so busy so I haven't been able to check out the forum much or dabble in writing. I'm still going to try and come up with something for the challenge by Monday.
                          Dearheart, if anyone understand busy, it's me. Don't even worry about it. Just write when you can.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          I'd hug some of the folks in here but I don't want to get pulled over for hit and run

Oh the troubles of being a Maiar Humvee
                          I might be brave enough!
                          sigpic

Comment

We all thought the same thing! Really.jpg
                            sigpic

Comment

What bugs me is I see so many opportunities for them to get together from the last half of S3 through the first few episodes of S4. Sure wish tptb had the courage to go through with it. Including there after Sunday! Even during Sunday! Teyla's talking about someone and saying how it isn't her people's way to make the first move. Someone should have talked her into it! John should have seen how close Teyla came to dying and made a move! Sheesh!
                              sigpic

Comment

No kidding! I think now shows like Bones and Castle are proving that TV shows can do well when they pair up the leads. It would have been way better than throwing Kannan at us out of the blue.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X