No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...RITTER, SP, WITCHY and AG..you guys know me the longest...you have to promise me something...PROMISE ME THAT EVERYTIME THERE IS A FIC like CK's ...YOU WILL WARN ME...PLEASE...MY SHIPPY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!

CK..I left you a review..and you are an amazing writer...but I am just not ready or ever will be ready for a fic like that....I just can't...it's too depressing...
    OH, Now, I am crying my eyes out...how can that even happen to John...or TEYLA! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You kids are a bit too dark for me!

I'm going to cry a bit more...'kay!

But, hon! you are a very talented writer....never mind what I said...I'm just weird like that!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy
      Um...did you guys read the spoilers for Sateda! YOU HAVE TO GO READ THEM...cause I think John and Teyla are going to be tied up AGAIN! YIPEE!
      at least they are going to share a cell together...WHIPEE!
      Yes, I did see that, and I was SQUEEing all night in anticipated shippy glee!

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

[
        QUOTE=sanssong]You silly girl! lol! I've not been gone *that* long! But it's nice to know that I was missed. :-) And I'm glad you liked my story.... uh which one btw?

Really, well, I"ve missed you! It seemed like eternity for me!
        *Camy clears her throat* UHUM...I really do like your stories...the one I read is your oneshot! the latest one you wrote..the one where they are sparring and John and Teyla get....*clears throat again* Frisky?

Sweet! I'll have to do that. I did read the ones for Progeny? I think? What a kick butt plot! I hope even half of it is true, because it just rocks.
        OH, everyone has to read it..John and Teyla and Ronon get caught..and then Ronon is held hostage by the Wraith...but Teyla and John are still held captive...OH, I get goosebumps just thinking about it...

Okay, AG..I know you asked for a oneshot..and DM is MIA...I hope she's alright..I have to email her...I just love her!

Um..where was I..oh yeah...how about a scene from Infierno with John and Teyla...there is definetly a couple of scenes missing from this episode...and you guys are the best at this....so, anyone, everyone...a oneshot scene from Infierno...John and Teyla of coarse......maybe some kind of convo once they are back in Atlantis... I can see John running after Teyla..or maybe a scene after he spoke with Caldwell....use your imagination....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
          Yes, I did see that, and I was SQUEEing all night in anticipated shippy glee!
          OH, MEE TOOO>>>>
          sigpic

Comment

Okay...RITTER, SP, WITCHY and AG..you guys know me the longest...you have to promise me something...PROMISE ME THAT EVERYTIME THERE IS A FIC like CK's ...YOU WILL WARN ME...PLEASE...MY SHIPPY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!

CK..I left you a review..and you are an amazing writer...but I am just not ready or ever will be ready for a fic like that....I just can't...it's too depressing...
            OH, Now, I am crying my eyes out...how can that even happen to John...or TEYLA! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You kids are a bit too dark for me!

I'm going to cry a bit more...'kay!

But, hon! you are a very talented writer....never mind what I said...I'm just weird like that!
            *blushes horribly* Thank you! Wow... Never once has anyone reacted to anything I've written like that...

In light of this though, I should probably warn you: I don't do happy endings... I'm an incorrigible whumper, and I use stories as a sort of release valve (I, ah, seem to have had a lot more to release than I realized when I wrote "Jasmine and Roses"). Between the two, while few of my stories are that dark, J&R is sort of business as usual for me in that sense. It's just the way I write.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

Ok let's see...

Cpt. Ritter, awesome vid as usual, great clips, loved the aged effect at the beginning.

Annie, you have definitely got to continue that pic fic, very cute.

{{Camy}}, oh i saw that spoiler...can't wait for the episode....ooo Shep and Teyla...alone...in a confined space...

R.I.P Wraithlord
              Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Really, well, I"ve missed you! It seemed like eternity for me!
                You are too sweet! I missed you all too, but I got caught up in writing and my newest ship-- Caldwell/Weir and I stayed away longer than I meant to. I'll try to do better next time. :-)

*Camy clears her throat* UHUM...I really do like your stories...the one I read is your oneshot! the latest one you wrote..the one where they are sparring and John and Teyla get....*clears throat again* Frisky?
                Ah, yes, you're talking about Confessions, my little smut fest! I'm glad you enjoyed it! You should read the one that sparked it! We have a new writer - Sid- and she can write some smut! It's been fun. You'll have to take a look at Ties That Bind - 4 unless you don't read WIP's till they're finished.

OH, everyone has to read it..John and Teyla and Ronon get caught..and then Ronon is held hostage by the Wraith...but Teyla and John are still held captive...OH, I get goosebumps just thinking about it...
                You've got me excited now, I'll have to go read them!

Okay, AG..I know you asked for a oneshot..and DM is MIA...I hope she's alright..I have to email her...I just love her!
                DM is feeling a little under the weather lately and has been bogged down with too much RL! If you think of it, you might drop her an e-mail and let her know you're thinking about her.

Comment

I think this is a wallpaper..couldn't make it into a sig...let me know what you think...simple..but made with love!
                  sigpic

Comment

One more...

I can make these bigger if you need me too..let me know what you think..night all!
                    sigpic

Comment

OH, my DM..i've been so busy myself...but thank you..I will definetly do that..maybe I'll make her a cute poster or something with a poem to cheer her up...

VB..where the heck are you little Girl!
                      sigpic

Comment

WITCHY, HON! We have to chat...soon...love ya, night..
                        sigpic

Comment

Camy, those are great. The second one made me think of 'I Dream of Jeannie', it's the swirly border and sparkles.......

Night Camy...!!!!....Sweety Shippy Dreams...

R.I.P Wraithlord
                          Spoiler:

Awesome sig by SciFan

Comment

Originally posted by CeeKay Sheppard
                            *blushes horribly* Thank you! Wow... Never once has anyone reacted to anything I've written like that...

In light of this though, I should probably warn you: I don't do happy endings... I'm an incorrigible whumper, and I use stories as a sort of release valve (I, ah, seem to have had a lot more to release than I realized when I wrote "Jasmine and Roses"). Between the two, while few of my stories are that dark, J&R is sort of business as usual for me in that sense. It's just the way I write.
                            Then, don't be angry or upset with me..but I don't like to read those stories..life is sad as it is..I want to read something happy...and funny....but hey, If I am warned ahead of time..then maybe I can prepare myself and then read it..thanks..

but it is very powerful...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WitchBlade007
                              Camy, those are great. The second one made me think of 'I Dream of Jeannie', it's the swirly border and sparkles.......

Night Camy...!!!!....Sweety Shippy Dreams...
                              ARe you KIDDDING ME! I LOVED I DREAM OF JEANNIE!....
                              sigpic

Comment

ARe you KIDDDING ME! I LOVED I DREAM OF JEANNIE!....
                                I made this one of Teyla..but it's huge..

http://img222.imageshack.us/my.php?image=teyla0rx.jpg
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X