John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    Lol, aren't we writing what we would like to see in season 6?
    Well yeah But this can include anything and everything. Like Keller getting put out the Airlock

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I like this idea too. I have to think about a list. I have alot to say.... and I'm spamming the page right now.
    Good spamming though Love the new sig (well made Hope!)
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Blah, ignored again >.<

BUT

I have an ANNOUNCEMENT!!Just seeing if you are all paying attention

I have (mercifully) been allowed by my muse, Jake. To upload chapter one and two of Dawnless Earth, my Terminator/Stargate Atlantis cross over serie. Chapter one starts trhe party, chapter two explains a bit more of whats going on between both timelines (future and present), and chapter three and four excplain more of Sians family and upbringing.

If you guys remember Dawnless Earth; The Last Sunrise when Sian came to Atlantis through the datastream from the future, Sian has changed, albiet very little.... unless you count a pair of wings that each measure four and a half meters in length from shoulder to tip each as not much change.... (blame Jake please, he insisted I make Sian a faerie )

in DE:TEB as I call it, There are referances to LOTR, Starwars and also Terminator movies itself, (Rodney uses Terminator movies as a effort to win over Skynet, John falls in love with an OC which ended up being coming one big family.... )

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        Same here, I've been forcing myself at times to work on the next chapter of New Birth >.< every scene is mapped out but as soon as i open the document on my machine Jake goes off the handle and hits a deture and starts working on something else >.<

I've been thinking of pleading insane and commitining myself to the Forums local nuthouse, (three of my own kids are on here!! )
        Ain't it awful. I wish I had my muse back.

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Well yeah But this can include anything and everything. Like Keller getting put out the Airlock

Good spamming though Love the new sig (well made Hope!)
        Thanks hun and she did do awesome. I love it.

Blah, ignored again >.<

I don't see how you got ignored... Since it was my post you replied too.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Ain't it awful. I wish I had my muse back.

I don't see how you got ignored... Since it was my post you replied too.
          Everyone else passed me by..... Didja read the announcement I posted?

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*is looking up Texas Body Art*
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
              *is looking up Texas Body Art*
              Is that a good or bad thing?

Comment

Is that a good or bad thing?
                That depends on who you're talking to. I want a tattoo in the near future and I'm looking up the best tattoo parlor in town. Which happens to be down the street from me (if I got the location correct).

Comment

That depends on who you're talking to. I want a tattoo in the near future and I'm looking up the best tattoo parlor in town. Which happens to be down the street from me (if I got the location correct).
                  Oh, so its a good thing, I can deal with that

Comment

Oh, so its a good thing, I can deal with that
                    My parents know I want a tatto and they then proceded to give me a lecture about all the things that can go wrong. Uh, I'm not that stupid and I'm doing my research before I "go under". I'm also not getting it a place that's easily seen. Keep in mind, it wouldn't be for a couple of months, but it's best to take your time to do said research.

Comment

Everyone else passed me by..... Didja read the announcement I posted?
                      I don't see how. I think they just thougt you were talking to me....
                      And I'm sorry to say. I haven't read to many of anyone's fics. I'm years behind.

Ok Cazz: Here's what I was hoping for in S6.

Pretty much like we're doing the arc now. Kanaan isn't killed off, but she chooses John over him. Duh... who wouldn't.

But before that happens. I would've loved better confirmation. Maybe him saying something to Ronon or Rodney or them saying something to him.... after watching him gaze at her from a distant.

Or the other way around. Maybe Keller doing her 20/20 question thing, like she did with Sam in Trio and ask Teyla how she's doing with Kanaan and without saying a word Teyla shows how unhappy she is.

I would've also like to see AU versions of them and having them find out that they are married and Torren is theirs.

Oooo. How about one of the ancient machines goes wrong and they think John is in a coma, but he's really out of his body and he sees how Teyla reacts to all of it... or the other way around. Either way it would be good.

Having them trapped together in a critical situation would've been nice or they have to play like they are married for some reason.

Team eps would be nice too, but that's another subject.

That's it for now.

Comment

I see, even so it is a good thing I am good with, as I for one have a tattoo myself, one of those temp tattoos... (no I'm not shamed to say it is a temp tat, it is actually nice looking)

I have GOOD NEWS!!, Jake, my muse, has decided to WRITE now what I want him to write Woohoo!! new Birth chapter (I totally forget now) is coming along quite nicely

Comment

I see, even so it is a good thing I am good with, as I for one have a tattoo myself, one of those temp tattoos... (no I'm not shamed to say it is a temp tat, it is actually nice looking)

I have GOOD NEWS!!, Jake, my muse, has decided to WRITE now what I want him to write Woohoo!! new Birth chapter (I totally forget now) is coming along quite nicely
                          May I ask what it is?

Lucky!! Felicity has been nice to me in the sculpture/art dept. but not so much in the literature dept. Speaking of which, I have a project to finish by Saturday at midnight. I need to live up to my new years resolution....

Comment

May I ask what it is?

Lucky!! Felicity has been nice to me in the sculpture/art dept. but not so much in the literature dept. Speaking of which, I have a project to finish by Saturday at midnight. I need to live up to my new years resolution....
                            A note ot myself in Chinese, translated into "Buy more Pepsi, try to not rob a bank before doing so, surivive 2010" pretty simple stuff

Comment

A note ot myself in Chinese, translated into "Buy more Pepsi, try to not rob a bank before doing so, surivive 2010" pretty simple stuff
                              It's fun watching Pepsi being microwaved.

Comment

It's fun watching Pepsi being microwaved.
                                Try putting a Neco candy in a cup of ice (on the bottom actually) and then put Pepsi in there, (if the cup is glass or plastic you're fine but paper, good luck!)

But that's getting off topic! !!!!

To get back on topic how many people want Teyla in my story ALIVE? throw in Dr Rush from SGU (Au story remember?), had a few Cylon basestars from BSG, and lastly add in the new ship made by the Asgard, Furlings and humans the Wraiths Bane and VOILA!! a party wherein everyone survivies (but i'm not gonna say anymore....)!!

Comment

Working...
                                X