No announcement yet.

John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK guys I've been thinknig about this for some time now and I figure it is time to just up and say it. I'm like DH; If there is no Atlantis movie, then OK, we can move on to something new. But we hope that we are proven wrong. Sometimes--in my case actually--we forget about things, for example, I actually forget about SGU until I saw the previews, all I will say that is nice about what I have seen from the previews alone... the 'gate looks.... usless without McKay frettering about. Sure he's annpoying but still, it IS McKay we are talking about, who would you rather have? McKay or Radek frettering about in SGU and always panicking at the slightest problems?

Now, this does not mean I perfer McKay over other characters, far from it, in fact i have a rating system I use, mostly when writing, a scale so to speak of how easy it is to write a character over liking them becvause of that. So as follows, my Character scale.

NOTES: Characters scale is listed from one (1) being worst and ten (10) being best in terms writing ability with a / mark then the actual likeness being the same after that

Sheppard: 7/10
    Teyla: 8/10
    McKay: 9/9
    Ronon: 5/8
    Ford: 7/7
    Weir: 8/4 (perfer Woolsey over Weir as leader of Atlantis)
    Carson: 8:10
    Keller: 2/1
    Woosley: 7/9

There you have it

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

So, soo bored. I don't you need to worry about me booking time off in september laura, i'll have got myself sacked through falling asleep

So, if you could have sga crossover with any programme what would it be? My immediate thought was NCIS, but i don't think it'd work as the characters are too similar (tough foreign/alien female for example). So i'd go with Criminal Minds, they hav such diverse eps on that show that sga in it wouldn't be so strange
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Laura - i was talking about how expensive paris is
        You're definitely right about that!
        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          So, soo bored. I don't you need to worry about me booking time off in september laura, i'll have got myself sacked through falling asleep

So, if you could have sga crossover with any programme what would it be? My immediate thought was NCIS, but i don't think it'd work as the characters are too similar (tough foreign/alien female for example). So i'd go with Criminal Minds, they hav such diverse eps on that show that sga in it wouldn't be so strange
          I could see Criminal Minds... Maybe have Reid analyse Shepp/Teyla *gets book out* I hate to sound... predictable but I can see an SGA/CSI Vegas crossover, too. But I blame Vegas for that, lol.

Hmm,,, what show indeed. I don't kno about show but I can think of a few movies that I can imagine having some SGA in them... Anything sci-fi... Like, Transformers etc. I could see a HP/SGA x-over, with SGA trying to find an "ATA therapy-esque" shot to give people "magic" *adds more to the book*

Comment

SGA/Harry Potter... um.. maybe not.. I never liked Harry Potter anyway.. don't kill me..

SGA/CSI would be good... or poor washed out angsty Vegas Shep being rescued by our Shep and sharing stories on whose life sucked the most...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
              Very profound Laura
              And are you a Harry/Hermione shipper?!?
              Yep. There is no other ship in Harry Potter

Comment

Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                SGA/Harry Potter... um.. maybe not.. I never liked Harry Potter anyway.. don't kill me..

SGA/CSI would be good... or poor washed out angsty Vegas Shep being rescued by our Shep and sharing stories on whose life sucked the most...
                Awesome!!

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                Yep. There is no other ship in Harry Potter
                *cough* Okay then
                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                Save Our Seeker!
                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                  Awesome!!

*cough* Okay then
                  Don't tell me you like the canon pairings? They are sooo contrived!

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                    I could see Criminal Minds... Maybe have Reid analyse Shepp/Teyla *gets book out*
                    That'd be awesome

Hide and Seek in 20 minutes!!

Comment

OT: My bro's girlfriend just sent me this link:
                      http://www.people.com/people/gallery....html#20654561 It's Russel Crowe in the new Robin Hood movie, filming in Dovedale! Which is near me! And they're going to be filming in Sherwood Forest (also nearish me ), Robin Hood film actually shot in Sherwood Forest

Comment

And go
                        On my own again, oh well.

Comment

I'm here.
                          sigpic
                          Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

The real Rodney! Not some hybrid version

Ooo! The start of Voodoo medicine

Comment

*waves to Jess*

Comment

Ten thousand year old plants.. hehe!

Comment

Working...
                                X