John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
    That sounds fine. It is a reasonable precaution, given past events.

I think it should be the Appollo that mentions about... the Wraith. If the Daedalus is in orbit, they wouldn't know, you know? unless the Appollo sends them a signal and they send it down to Earth for the others to see.

Thanks Do they make you wanna come visit my country??
    Sure. You gonna pay for me to fly out?
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

I'll do the same

I don't have exams in January, I'm sure. Though I do have my degree essays to hand in around that time... Bah! A degree?? LOL. Scary thought. If I had monies, I would come see you before the end of summer.
      I do have one exam in Jan But that depends on when that is, and I know I have a few dossiers to hand in with articles and stuff.

Well if you do find the keching, I have no exams and semester starts end of August, so apart from the 15-16 and 23-24, you're free to come
      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
      Save Our Seeker!
      LotS on LJ.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
        Ok: I have a question for writing ep 1.

In the middle of having Woolsey dealing with IOA and I'm going to have them point out that they sent teams of scientist to study more about Atlantis. Woolsey objects because of past fiascos. (Sunday, ToR, etc.) The IOA say that the science team have orders to tell Sheppard that they need experience members of Atlantis (Shep, his teammates, Lorne etc) to help them search around Atlantis. One per science team, maybe two/ team)

Does that sound ok? I can use that to have Shep find ZPM room and then later have them do a mad rush to get it working when they hear about the Wraith coming.

Oh and since I had the Daedalus their around Earth. Should it be the Apollo that mentions about the Wraith for should the Daedy. I can say that Caldwell was on his way back to PG to get men left behind. ???
        Sounds good Sci And yep, go with the Apollo

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
          Sure. You gonna pay for me to fly out?
          Only if you pay for me to fly out to you
          don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

So you want it smaller for stuff underneath right? Mine says the height is 175. Can you PM it too me? Maybe I'm thinking of the wrong one
            Take al ooksee at my Mulan sig I'm currently using. The hight for that is just barely there to allow for the links I have listed, I can't put any more quotes though (had a quote from a friend on there in blue, but it is gone now, my Jack Quote from Atlantis Return II though is still there, along with my truck (what she used to look like before repainting and engine bloc mofications...) and lastly my Land of Fu link to where I'm pretty much secondto the grand master there (pretty Much what Mace Windu was to Yoda))

But yeah, I think it works......

In fact over on LoF everyone loves the picture (Bride with White hair siggie)

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I don't remember that being part of the deal. *huffs* I suppose, I suppose. It's not that far away

No wonder indeed

It's a beautiful country
              Yes it is. I hope that one day I can go their, but it might take a LONG time.

That sounds fine. It is a reasonable precaution, given past events.

I think it should be the Appollo that mentions about... the Wraith. If the Daedalus is in orbit, they wouldn't know, you know? unless the Appollo sends them a signal and they send it down to Earth for the others to see.

Thanks Do they make you wanna come visit my country??
              Thanks Laura.

Ok. I can maybe have the Apollo finally get their long range sensors working and they see that the Wraith are real close to the Milkyway.
              Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
              Sounds good Sci And yep, go with the Apollo

Ok. I'll do that then. Not sure how well I'll do Ellis though.

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Take al ooksee at my Mulan sig I'm currently using. The hight for that is just barely there to allow for the links I have listed, I can't put any more quotes though (had a quote from a friend on there in blue, but it is gone now, my Jack Quote from Atlantis Return II though is still there, along with my truck (what she used to look like before repainting and engine bloc mofications...) and lastly my Land of Fu link to where I'm pretty much secondto the grand master there (pretty Much what Mace Windu was to Yoda))

But yeah, I think it works......

In fact over on LoF everyone loves the picture (Bride with White hair siggie)
              Ok hun I fixed it.

Spoiler:

Comment

LINDa you forget the BEST SEASON THREE EPPY!!! How could you for get Phantoms when McKay finally gets shot by Shep??? To me I actually said "Its about time someone shot him with a bullet!" Though he did get shot in the tail with a arrow and got doped up and had a good funny line or three....
                Well if Rodney died then it'd be a different story You'd never get me away from it, but to see him humph, mump, groan and whine his way through yet another ep has got tiresome to say the least

Originally posted by LandJrule View Post
                Repli-Weir knew????? Hmmmmmm..........was she the one that thought John was TJ's daddy???
                Yep that's the one, and then she says
                Spoiler:
                it's Kanaan or something along those lines. Like how the hell would she know Teyla had a twinkle in her eye over Kanaan, Weir got taken captive before Kanaa technically existed And rewriting previous eps doesn't cut it

Linda, I made some things... I think yuo will like them.

OT art.

*snipped cause i'm too lazy*
                Gorgeous gater Beautiful countryside we have here

Do you mean in the scene or the whole show?
                The whole show

HEY!!!

She can still do both.
                Well lets just say I have no desire any more to see wallpaper Teyla
                sigpic

Comment

Yes it is. I hope that one day I can go their, but it might take a LONG time.

I'll probably still be here,lol.
                  don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Ok. I'll do that then. Not sure how well I'll do Ellis though.
                    To be honest, Ellis hasn't been on Atlantis much so his canon personality is just that he's a military man, so you can't you too wrong as not much about him has been established

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Awe.. the white rose is cut off a bit Oh well.... I think I can go fine with the version I have though, but a backup is just as good I use small text anyhow for anything writing wise in my sig
                      Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                      Well if Rodney died then it'd be a different story You'd never get me away from it, but to see him humph, mump, groan and whine his way through yet another ep has got tiresome to say the least
                      How about I write a fanfic with Rodney getting killed?.... wait i'm already doing that....
                      Spoiler:
                      Skynet did it!!

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

*does a happy dance*

So OT it's not even funny...

Spoiler:
                        MY SITE IS FINALLY FINISHED. WOO HOO!

So far I only have one August birthday, so it should be a quiet month.

Now that I'm done with the other, maybe I can write some JT fic...at least the 10 words fic, because, you know, it's only ten words. LOL
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

*does a happy dance*

So OT it's not even funny...

Spoiler:
                          MY SITE IS FINALLY FINISHED. WOO HOO!

So far I only have one August birthday, so it should be a quiet month.

Now that I'm done with the other, maybe I can write some JT fic...at least the 10 words fic, because, you know, it's only ten words. LOL
                          Uhm... Yappi... you do know that Geocities through Yahoo is shutting down.... right?

Comment

Uhm... Yappi... you do know that Geocities through Yahoo is shutting down.... right?
                            Um..yes, why?
                            sigpic

Comment

Um..yes, why?
                              you moving the motovational posters to a new link?

Comment

you moving the motovational posters to a new link?
                                Eventually yes. I have until October...Don't worry, it will get done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X