John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
    i dont know if this is True yet But a freind of mine has just texted me and told me That Rachel was at Shore Leave Con and she has told them that the Sga Movie is off i dont want to confirm that as true but my Friend is pretty Reliable anyay i thought i should let you guys Know and what do you all think?
    I've heard that somewhere else as well.... but so far it's not been confirmed..but it wouldnt surprise me at all...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      Ta very much Can ya tell what my obsession is the now
      Hee hee. You're welcome and you obsessed???

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      Awesome! We knew all along that Ronon was a JT shipper.

Stunning on both, Sci! Hope RL winds down a bit for ya soon.

LOLOL

OT
      Spoiler:
      I got an engineering scholarship today! Yay!
      Thanks hun and it doesn't look like it. I forgot I have two kids to watch tonight.

Edit:

Sorry hun forgot to post you Congrats! **HUGGLES**

i dont know if this is True yet But a freind of mine has just texted me and told me That Rachel was at Shore Leave Con and she has told them that the Sga Movie is off i dont want to confirm that as true but my Friend is pretty Reliable anyay i thought i should let you guys Know and what do you all think?
      Originally posted by bluealien View Post
      I've heard that somewhere else as well.... but so far it's not been confirmed..but it wouldnt surprise me at all...

This so sucks! I hate this rollercoaster of emo for this show. The writers/producers have jerked us for so long and it so not fair for us fans. I won't believe that the movie is on until the actors are filming and the movie is on DVD.
      Last edited by scifan; 13 July 2009, 01:51 PM.

Comment

WP, congrats, Dude! Woot woot!

As for the SGA movie, honestly, I trust the fans to treat the characters with more respect than the writers. I'll stick with fic.
        sigpic
        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Well TBH, I don't really care *shrugs* I don't really feel anything for SGA anymore

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Hee hee. You're welcome and you obsessed???
          moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...I'm not obsessed *adjusts halo*

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Um....Did I say happy birthday to her, I can't remember Yes...The goldfish strikes again
            Will ya get outta Cowys closet please???
            Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
            Don't tell me you forgot what we were talking about already!
            She's in Cowys closet, easy to forget anything in a heartbeat in there..... well. everything BUT the heartbeats that is....

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
            "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
            "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Teyilia View Post
              Will ya get outta Cowys closet please???

She's in Cowys closet, easy to forget anything in a heartbeat in there..... well. everything BUT the heartbeats that is....
              Oh ok, I think i've been in there long enough

*wanders outta Cowys closet and wanders into kittys closet*
              sigpic

Comment

Oh ok, I think i've been in there long enough

*wanders outta Cowys closet and wanders into kittys closet*
                LOOK OUT FOR THE.... *hears crashes and a thud* faerie trees.....

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

LOOK OUT FOR THE.... *hears crashes and a thud* faerie trees.....
                  OW......* Um, do you mind.....getting those.....trees off.....me....
                  sigpic

Comment

OW......* Um, do you mind.....getting those.....trees off.....me....
                    Sorry about that, sometimes sneezing attacks make trhem grow fast, other time just dirty laundry does the trick as well... *pulls Linda out*

Spoiler:
                    By the by, I asked for some confirmation from BamBam about the SGA movie; no answer yet.

Comment

Sorry about that, sometimes sneezing attacks make trhem grow fast, other time just dirty laundry does the trick as well... *pulls Linda out*

Spoiler:
                      By the by, I asked for some confirmation from BamBam about the SGA movie; no answer yet.
                      *dusts self off* ah thank you *wanders off to find another closet to snuggle up in*

Oh right, I dunno if he'll know anything!
                      sigpic

Comment

*dusts self off* ah thank you *wanders off to find another closet to snuggle up in*

Oh right, I dunno if he'll know anything!
                        Sofas are safer *grabs Linda nad flitters over to a soft comy sofa*

Comment

Movie news..

Both Rachel and Jason appeared at Shore Leave and when asked about the movie Rachel answered that she heard it was off and Jason said JM had told him it was on.... so due to the conflicting info someone asked JM on his blog.... and this is his answer...

Spoiler:
                          Lcshepp writes: “Word out of Shoreleave [Luttrell told] the SGA movie is a no-go. Jason was supposedly told by you it’s on. Can the SGA fans please have official word from the supposed hallowed tptb that might resemble some form of truth?”

Answer: There has been no official word on whether the movie is officially a go OR a no-go. I was told we would be making a movie and did go through the trouble of writing a script after all. When I spoke to Jason a couple of months ago, things were looking very positive and I felt an announcement was imminent. Yet despite the delay and the various economic factors that have complicated matters (not the least of which being the significant drop-off in dvd sales across the board in the past six months) I’m still confident that the movie will get made.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

So nothing has changed it seems...
                          sigpic

Comment

Have no idea when it comes to the movie...it seems we keep getting two different notions from everywhere... I can't remember now where I just read earlier today that the movie was on and set for release 2010... and now we hear about both a no-go and that it will be made... I think all we can do is really wait and see what it will be... I'm guessing we wont get a firm confirmation anytime soon...
                            sigpic
                            Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                              WP, congrats, Dude! Woot woot!

As for the SGA movie, honestly, I trust the fans to treat the characters with more respect than the writers. I'll stick with fic.
                              Hear! Hear!

Well TBH, I don't really care *shrugs* I don't really feel anything for SGA anymore

moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...I'm not obsessed *adjusts halo*

Hee hee.
                              Awesome icon.
                              Originally posted by bluealien View Post
                              Movie news..

Both Rachel and Jason appeared at Shore Leave and when asked about the movie Rachel answered that she heard it was off and Jason said JM had told him it was on.... so due to the conflicting info someone asked JM on his blog.... and this is his answer...

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

So nothing has changed it seems...
                              So, again. Nothing definate.

Maybe we should do with what the Farscape fans did and raised money for the movie.
                              I'll pitch in if Kanaan goes bye bye and JT comes a bit closer.

Originally posted by NinaM View Post
                              Have no idea when it comes to the movie...it seems we keep getting two different notions from everywhere... I can't remember now where I just read earlier today that the movie was on and set for release 2010... and now we hear about both a no-go and that it will be made... I think all we can do is really wait and see what it will be... I'm guessing we wont get a firm confirmation anytime soon...
                              Good thing we don't hold our breaths.

Comment

Sofas are safer *grabs Linda nad flitters over to a soft comy sofa*
                                *snuggles up on sofa* mmmm so much comfier

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                                Hee hee.
                                Awesome icon.
                                Ta muchly...Now off to bed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X