John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
    Nowt wrong with that, I like gold and purple.
    *resists temptation to say something really snarky here*

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Dude, it waz srsly da goodest fic eva. My fav line:

Spoiler:
      I deepened the kiss and she sighed and when her tongue brushed against mine again I had the urge to bite it off and keep it for myself. I just wanted a part of her with me all the time.
      I laughed a LOT at that line
      *g*

Woo! Defeated No pink dress for me

*conspiratorial chuckle*

Haha, mind that guy in public enemies called "mckellar"?
      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
        I laughed a LOT at that line

*conspiratorial chuckle*

Haha, mind that guy in public enemies called "mckellar"?

I'd forgotten that! It's fitting to have that name associated with such a bad film

What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

I'd forgotten that! It's fitting to have that name associated with such a bad film

Cazz, after the "gladiator" quote in your sig, before the Blades thing all it says is vgh in white writing... it never used to be there did it?

Did you get around to watching Rising btw? I was working, as you know

Comment

Cazz, after the "gladiator" quote in your sig, before the Blades thing all it says is vgh in white writing... it never used to be there did it?
            It's always said it but never been able to see it as the page was white before They've greyed it a bit so now its visible I'll have to change it, its just there to make a gap between the quote and Blades

Did you get around to watching Rising btw? I was working, as you know
            No I haven't had time to do anything yet Just posted the new challenge two days late What time are you in work tomorrow? We'll have to have our own viewing

Keep hold of that soul! Don't let them steal it again! *hugs*

Comment

It's always said it but never been able to see it as the page was white before They've greyed it a bit so now its visible I'll have to change it, its just there to make a gap between the quote and Blades

No I haven't had time to do anything yet Just posted the new challenge two days late What time are you in work tomorrow? We'll have to have our own viewing

Keep hold of that soul! Don't let them steal it again! *hugs*

I'm afraid it's already stolen. The only hope left now is the glimmer of hope that a trip to Alton Towers near September...

I'm doing a one til ten tomorrow *gulps* I could cry at the thought, so I could.

Want to do it tomorrow night then? Bout midnight? that's still like... evening time for us

Comment

I'm afraid it's already stolen. The only hope left now is the glimmer of hope that a trip to Alton Towers near September...

Woaw. That didn't even make sense to me.Lol

Comment

Woaw. That didn't even make sense to me.Lol
                  I think you've been reading too much fic by StargateTwilight
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Late Birthday Gift for Tey
                    Ot
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                      Late Birthday Gift for Tey
                      Ot
                      Now THAT is pretty Thanks Donna

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

I have a two for one voucher ready and waiting

I'm doing a one til ten tomorrow *gulps* I could cry at the thought, so I could.
                        Be strong!

Want to do it tomorrow night then? Bout midnight? that's still like... evening time for us
                        Yeah We've got some friends coming round but I don't think they'll be staying that late

Comment

Originally posted by SheppAddictedFangirl View Post
                          though, I gotta confess
                          Spoiler:
                          I´m more into NCIS these last few days.. just starting watching it (well, halfthrough season 3) LOL. I blame cc_mac and San! but great show!
                          I already took the blame in the whump thread so I can't come in here and say: "PPPSSSHHHHH "

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                          You could always adjust the screen brightness...

For those of you that miss the old theme (like me! ), I think Darren's looking into setting up forum skin options.
                          What does that mean?

I had a pretty bad headache last night. I blame this new ridiculous colour scheme I do like the new grey though. Seems a bit nicer on the eyes than the black

*panics* *takes a deep breath*... *opens umbrella*

*grabs camera*
                          Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                          Save Our Seeker!
                          LotS on LJ.

Comment

I have a two for one voucher ready and waiting
                            Good *feels a little bit of soul coming back*

Yeah We've got some friends coming round but I don't think they'll be staying that late

Cool cool. Let me know then hun

Comment

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              What does that mean?
                              It means you'll be able to choose a layout from several different options Like on Wraithbait, in the top right hand corner there is a drop down box that changes the background.

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                              I had a pretty bad headache last night. I blame this new ridiculous colour scheme I do like the new grey though. Seems a bit nicer on the eyes than the black
                              I don't like the black, too dull and depressing (aparantly its supposed to fit with SGU )

Comment

It means you'll be able to choose a layout from several different options Like on Wraithbait, in the top right hand corner there is a drop down box that changes the background.
                                Aaaah!!! I see Thanks! That sounds to me like a great option!!

I don't like the black, too dull and depressing (aparantly its supposed to fit with SGU )

That was my first thought as well, and it made me irky.. Don't like the black at all. Way too contrasting and distracting
                                Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                                Save Our Seeker!
                                LotS on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X